Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balanced energy
Balanced energy

If you have ever watched a person die, then you know how the spirit slowly dissipates from the physical matter, how their skin turns gray, and they no longer transmit warmth, and how the impact of that emotional connection splits you apart, literally. Yet we are so attached to that human form, and although we do logically know the spirit is always with us, it is not the same as being able to physically hold and connect energy in the physical/non physical manner.

I know that most of you do not follow my style of deprogramming (I can not think of another word to use) and although I really do not believe in such an action, it is required to use this term just for simplicity…I prefer to call it evolving.

99% of those who are in the deprogramming field work from the outside in, however I work from the inside out, ( I am not calling myself a deprogrammer) because I am a great believer in replenishing what actually provides you life in the first place-the spirit and soul, and most people loose track of their internal power source.

We are presently in a cycle of what may seem doom and gloom, yet for the optimists it is time to shine, because as I have said a zillion times, the illuminati can only reflect human consciousness, they do not hold your puppet strings, nor are you a sheep, if they had the control that people tend to believe, I would not be here free thinking, nor would you.

The energy of the illuminati is extremely complex, and time has no barrier, generation after generation carries certain DNA to enable bombarding of frequencies to amplify the pessimism, to heighten the challenges and to create us to feel less than others through financial status, body image etc.   

Yet this is all an illusion and part of the game because humans are designed to balance the physical and non physical, not allow one to dominate the other, and as the physical matter dominates, we see more and more disasters around the world, and this will continue just for the record for those who are awaiting Armageddon!

So what I am trying to say people is if you do not want to jump on the gravy train, the ride that takes you so far into pessimism that the light in the tunnel becomes almost impossible, it is time that you began loving the people in your life, love all the creatures, and most important  begin to love yourself, put the energy of love into a boomerang concept, the more you practice throwing it, the better you become at catching its return, its not really that hard!

Thank you, I will try my best.

Thanks AJ.

I swear your words are charmed. :)

I have actually been feeling something simliar to what you have been lately.

Just love the hell out of everything! I swear it works, and it can be fun too! lol

Yes AJ I agree. 

Quote:If you have ever watched a person die, then you know how the spirit slowly dissipates from the physical matter, how their skin turns gray, and they no longer transmit warmth
This sentence expresses what I witness  today in summer turning to autumn and autumn becoming winter .

I do like the change also MN, but my favorite is winter to spring, I think its just that I dislike winter so much.. but I love the new life, the bees and frogs, yes we finally got the frogs…yes ORBM the more you put out the more you get back, when I was a child/teen I felt so unloved and alone, but now I have to be honest that is sort of frightens me how much I am loved! Go for DT give it a go…

Just a little aside as per the more you give out....In order to fulfill some of her university requirements my daughter had to do some kind of volunteer work. She whined and moaned at the onset but chose Big Sisters. Now she looks forward to it and in general enjoys the time despite some of the heartwrenching understandings.

I think we are conditioned to worry about what is to come, or what we are yet to do MN and your daughters situation is a perfect example, and I am happy to hear that she is enjoying it. I was driving the other day and a song automatically took me back to a place 25 yrs ago, and at first I was thinking about the excitement of that time, but then I thought no, it is because I have got through it that actually makes it ‘good times’, but if I go back to my actual thoughts and feelings, it was not good nor was it fun! We tend to say ‘they were the days’ but it was not all fun and games….

This is a great post! Thank you for the positive words. Our spirits are our anchors for sure.