Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Black seed oil as good as Ivermectin
Is black cumin seed or nigella sativa as good as Ivermectin to prevent and treat Covid?

The independent and non-profit, Frontline Covid Critical Care Association seems to think so.

FLCCA is an international group, comprised of leading critical care, medical care professionals.

FLCCA was formed to promote well-proven, and cheap alternatives to prevent and treat Covid.  All of this is in the face of strong opposition to vilify, belittle and marginalize, both the advocates and the products that FLCCA have advocated using.
Ivermectin – a freely dispensed antiparasitic drug by Merck to Asian and Africa (at one stage) to the rescue

Ivermectin is top of the list of products vilified.  It is vilified as a horse deworming drug by mainstream media internationally.

The truth of the matter is that Ivermectin won its inventor, Satoshi Omura, a Nobel prize in Physiology and Medicine more than 30 years ago

To quote straight from the horse’s mouth so to speak from the FLCCA site.

“Ivermectin is a well-known, FDA-approved anti-parasite drug that has been used successfully for more than four decades to treat onchocerciasis “river blindness” and other parasitic diseases. It is one of the safest drugs known. It is on the WHO’s list of essential medicines, has been given 3.7 billion times around the globe. This product has won the Nobel prize for its global and historic impacts in eradicating endemic parasitic infections in many parts of the world.

Our medical discovery of a rapidly growing published medical evidence base is ivermectin. Which demonstrating ivermectin’s unique and highly potent ability to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication and to suppress inflammation. This will prompted our team to use ivermectin for prevention and treatment in all stages of COVID-19.

Ivermectin is not yet FDA-approved for the treatment of COVID-19. But on Jan 14, 2021, the NIH changed their recommendation for the use of ivermectin in COVID-19 from “against” to “neutral”.

Clowns in mainstream media ridicule themselves when they ridicule Ivermectin

Clowns in mainstream media the world over, vilify and ridicule Ivermectin. As a horse worming drug and as unsafe.

In doing that, they bring ridicule to themselves.

This comes after millions of lives have been either saved or improved from a broad range of parasitic diseases.  Plus, around 4 billion doses are safely administered without serious side effects.

Merck gave away this drug for free in what seemed a commercially charitable gesture.

No wonder then that there is such an outcry.  Ivermectin is seen as a significant threat to vaccine-oriented drug companies.  It has been shown to rival vaccines for effectiveness against Covid.

All of this despite the “cheerleaders” in mainstream media, for vaccines.

Ivermectin must therefore be vilified and ridiculed at all costs from the BBC right down the mainstream media chain of command.
The evidence grows in tandem, for the effectiveness of nigella sativa and black cumin seed oil against Covid

Scientific evidence for the effectiveness of Nigella sativa and black cumin seed oil against Covid started emerging in June 2020 last year.

I’ve cited these studies on my YouTube channel site here

You can review these studies to support my views, in the description box below the video on black cumin seed oil and viruses.

Further support for that is both on the FLCCA site in its Mask 1 Covid prevention protocol and with Chris Masterjohn. 

Chris is a Ph.D. in molecular nutrition.  He has written in my view, a definitive, evidence-based guide on what works to prevent and treat Covid in a dietary and supplement sense.

Nigella sativa comes into his list of top 5 essential foods and supplements. These are required to prevent and defend against Covid.

You can obtain his full downloadable PDF report here.

One qualifier here though.

FLCCA recommends taking Nigella sativa in seed form.  40mg per kg of body weight.

Chris recommends taking it in capsule form.  1 x 500mg cap 2 x/day

Both have issues in my view.

FLCCA – requires an arithmetical calculation of mg/kg bodyweight that will challenge many
    Chris – caps may overcome the taste issue but underdosing is a major problem. Hence caps are a potentially expensive solution at a therapeutic dose

What then is the solution?

Why take black cumin seed oil rather than seeds or capsules?

1 tsp of oil 3x/day is a challenging proposition for many people – me included.

Reactions ranging from gagging and vomiting, through to puckered-up faces, and expressions of revulsion, are not uncommon to those taking black cumin seed oil.

There is no denying that it has a strong, and pungent taste.

Even after 10 years of taking this oil, I still find it challenging.

However……

Looking at the number of seeds and caps per day, that I would need to take to equate to my rule of thumb 1tsp 3 x/day measure I get:

35 grams of seed give or take
    30 caps of nigella sativa/black cumin seed oil caps

Hence taking the product in these quantities in the commonly available packs in NZ means:

A 125-gram $6.20 pack of black cumin seed would last just 3-4 days @ $2.00/day
    A 90 cap $33bottle of nigella sativa/black cumin seed oil would last 3 days @ $10/day
    A 250ml $33 bottle of oil would last 16 days @ $2.00/day

All of this assumes that people are prepared to cope with the practicalities of using a bottle of caps or a pack of seeds every 3 days.

The smallest 250ml black cumin seed oil bottle will last 16 days, taken at the right dose rate.

And a 500ml bottle for 32 days.

So is black cumin seed oil as good as Ivermectin?

FLCCA’s view is that if you cannot get Ivermectin, then take black cumin seed or black cumin seed oil.

Or if you have Ivermectin, then to take both

I think that is a sound recommendation.

Will nigella sativa and black cumin seed oil suffer a similar baptism of fire from mainstream media as Ivermectin?

How will black cumin seed oil fare from mainstream media? By given how mainstream media has assumed rabid attack dog mode on Ivermectin a product with a 30-year successful and safe history of use?

Black seed and black seed oil, have a 4000-year history of successful traditional use as “the cure for everything except death itself,” according to the prophet Mohammed.

Given the “Alice in Wonderland,” almost hallucinogenic reporting qualities of mainstream media in the current Covid coverage, I don’t believe they will let 4,000 years of history stand in their way.

As old ’70s and 80’s political mates were fond of saying “never let the facts stand in the way of a good argument!”

Us more mortal souls just need to hang on to what has worked well in the past from our various wise ancestors.

https://zenian.co.nz/is-black-seed-oil-a...-for-covid

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nigella sativa (black seed) may prevent spike protein-induced vascular damage Breaking News 0 347 07-28-2021, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Breaking News