Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood Bank Conspiracy Theories?
Hello all,

I'm a regular blood donator and I was wondering if any of you have heard any theories that blood banks were set up by the g'ment/illuminati for any specific agenda?

Although I'd love to think that people care about people and this is why they encourage us to donate in order to help save other people's lives, we know that people will never do something like that, especially if they're a big corporation.

So are they keeping a DNA database of all those who make donations? Is the blood being fed to blood drinking vampire government officials?

Please let me know your ideas/thoughts/hearsays.

-Josh

I seem to remember reading somewhere that once they have your blood, they know your frequency and you can be targeted using radionics type technology.    If I recall they keep samples of blood of everybody somewhere in Australia (Pine Gap maybe?) and can affect everybody on the planet using their technology.

I'm not sure where I heard this, might have been some BS thread on GLP, or it might be true, I don't know for sure.

Marting, this is petty much what Stewart has said concerning blood.

Crazy! But surely some of the blood is used for helping people? I'd like to think so...it's just hard to believe that the g'ment care so much about people....here in Australia they have posters, radio/tv ads etc. asking for people to donate.....I guess it's good to question everything, but I'm not going to stop helping.

Thanks for your comments.

-Josh

Blood often is used for satanic rituals to feed demons and facilitate programming.

Josh....Thank you for donating blood. Although all the info you hear may be true, people still do need blood for good reasons. I needed a transfusion last year and although, I resisted it as a last resort because I did not want an unknown person's DNA in me, I had no choice and fianlly had to consent to it. It helped and I thank the person who gave it and others who do, like you. Keep up the good work for those who really need it.

Excellent - thanks for the kind words.

-Josh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank of China buys into Rothschild bank Richard 0 1,009 10-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Vaccinations conspiracy theories. archangel_josh 1 1,164 04-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels