Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Book By ASTROJEWELS
Smile
See link below to a book written by one of our members.. Astrojewels..
The Universal Lore: Above, Below, and The In-Between
I ordered it and am Looking forward to reading it... ... Big Congrats to Astrojewels
Can be found on link at Balboa Press also.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1...strojewels

Beautiful cover on the book

This is great news ! Smile

It is also a reason to be proud of it.

Astrojewels has done much work at HCF, there were much discussions here where she was involved.

There were some different opinions between me and her; however her input was interesting and valuable food for thoughts and explanations.

I LOVE THIS!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Aliliaccurl..... I would love to read your post but it needs a translation to English for me.

I want to say I read Astrojewels book and loved it.  It is good for both beginners in the study of universal laws and energies because it is written in a simple to understand manner and for those who are already well into an energy and spiritual journey, it is both a reminder of some things forgotten and new things to learn. I found some information that I already knew but learned to look at in another way.. I was helpful to me in hectic year. 

I recommend the book.