Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Books And Videos On Mind Control And Deprogramming
Hi there everyone. I feel it is important first of all before Deprogramming is discussed in detail here that a list of books specifically detailing with Hyperspace Healing and connected to understanding Hyperspace Healing must be listed for Hyperspace Healers to purchase if they have not done so already.

Mind-Control and Programming DVDs by Stewart Swerdlow 

The Healers Handbook by Stewart Swerdlow 

The Hyperspace Helper by Stewart Swerdlow 

Decoding Your Life by Janet Swerdlow 

The True Reality Of Sexuality by Stewart Swerdlow and Janet Swerdlow 

Blue Blood True Blood by Stewart Swerdlow

Montauk: The Alien Connection by Stewart Swerdlow

Stewart Says by Stewart Swerdlow

http://www.expansions.com/

I hope this information proves to be useful as a quick access guide for serious Hyperspace Healers who need to know which books are the definitive guide and teaching texts to develop effective Hyperspace Healing.

Take care everyone.

I guess I'm off to a good start...I have all those books plus more. :)

Good list Avatar,

The combination Hyperspace Healing book, Hyperspace Helper & Stewart Says is a good start when you're immediately focusing on improvements for yourself.

Octahedron.

BTW: the costs of these 3 books are less than about USD 50 totally. That's a wonderful deal for enjoying your lifetime with these ultra joyful and sophisticated knowledge.

I still need these books to complete my collection:

Decoding Your Life
The True Reality Of Sexuality

May I add:
Janet's column, Belief System Shattered, is the best source for beginners.  I am not posting any links here, but some day, perhaps Expansions will let you preview the column for free.  The forums is great, but it does not represent Expansions very well.  What would really wake people up is her column.  And it is important for Stewart to know that!

SI, I’m surprised you don’t have Decoding Your Life, it’s a must have book. Then The True Reality of Sexuality is good for when your ready for some advanced deprogramming.

I still do not have it.  But since I am living in the dorms right now, I can go ahead and order them without my parents knowing what I ordered.

Hi there Silver Infinity.here is the contents list for The True Reality Of Sexuality by Stewart Swerdlow and Janet Swerdlow.Globally renowned for their ground-breaking hyperspace/Oversoul research, husband-and-wife team Stewart and Janet Swerdlow clearly and concisely answer questions that only a few even dare to ask. Delve into your deepest zones of discomfort to discover once and for all how the least-talked about area of your life holds the most important keys to your very existence in this physical reality. Once again, Stewart and Janet live up to their reputation of bringing their readers cutting-edge information in a way not previously discussed anywhere else on Earth! Find answers to such controversial questions as: * How does Sexuality Replicate the Original Creative Force of the God-Mind?* Is there a Global Plan to control humanity through Sexuality?* How is Masculine/Feminine Energy out of balance?* What does Masturbation have to do with God-Mind?* How can you create Sexual Hyperspace Sentences using your body?* What do Species-Minds have to do with Sexuality?* Why should you wait for the correct Sexual Relationship?* What do the Sexual Trinity of Love, Intimacy & Trust, and the Sexual Trinity of Mind-Control have in common?* How can Hyperspace Techniques help to conceive the best child for you?* Where did Sexual Magick Rituals originate and why?* How is Sexual Programming installed?* How can people be Sexually Deprogrammed?* Why are Sexual Relationships difficult for Specifically Programmed People?* How do your Sexual Fantasies describe your personal relationship to the God-Mind?* What role does Group Sexuality have in bringing forth Physical Manifestations? * Is Heterosexuality really natural to humankind?* Is there a Third Sex evolving? http://www.expansions.com/main/mod/resou...55a8674The True Reality Of Sexuality is an amazing book with absolutely ground breaking and amazing information inside of it that the Reptilian Illuminati Family sincerely do not want the majority of Humans to find out about. Remember it is not having the information that is empowering but what you do with the information once you have gained it.Take care my friend.

It is very kind of you to post the information on here for everyone and me.

I agree with your final statement.  We cannot be just staying here discussing hyperspace techniques and think that we are working on ourselves.  But we ought to be using information in the discussions to improve our progress...

Avatar Wrote:* Is there a Global Plan to control humanity through Sexuality?
Quote:* Where did Sexual Magick Rituals originate and why?
Quote:* How is Sexual Programming installed?
These points in the sexuality book of the Swerdlows do clarify the most sneaky activities the Illuminati are busy with today.

Also, the DVD about sexuality of the Swerdlows is very high-end stuff.

I don't have it yet, but I've already looked inside the DVD Guide, a huge one and extremely mind-blowing !

I have ordered a copy of The History of Mind Control & Programming DVD & the book 'The Hyperspace Helper' direct from the Expansions site.  I found copies of The Healers Handbook and Montauk:The Alien Connection available at Amazon UK and so ordered the titles from there. 

I noticed that Blue Blood: True Blood is also available at Amazon.  I wonder, would it be recommended reading prior to any of the other book titles above?

I am totally new to the works cited here and would be grateful for any guidance provided. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magnetoreception & Mind Control Hissil 2 474 04-09-2022, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Hissil
Video MIND CONTROL MACHINES SOLD ONLINE! Richard 0 468 05-20-2021, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Monarch Mind Control in the Churches Breaking News 0 498 10-18-2020, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video WOMEN MAKE BETTER MIND CONTROL VICTIMS THAN MEN Richard 0 517 09-29-2020, 11:21 AM
Video CIA DIA MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES Richard 0 499 09-28-2020, 08:08 PM