Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booms heard in area still a mystery
This same thing happened here in Michigan a few months ago. Some members might recall DreamTime and I talking about it. 

By Joyce L. Miller/Lake Sun 

CAMDEN COUNTY ' The United States Air Force has launched an investigation and hope to provide residents who heard a series of loud booms Monday with an answer to clear up any confusion.

Military officials at Whiteman Air Force Base at Knob Noster, Mo., assured the Camden County Sheriff's Department that their staff would do everything they could to determine what caused all the commotion Monday afternoon. Air Force personnel were not aware of any missions or training exercises in the area at that time that would have caused the booms that were accompanied by shaking in some areas. The staff at Whiteman informed the sheriff's department Wednesday that they will go through the necessary channels to determine if the mysterious sounds were caused by aircraft.

Residents from one end of the county to the other reported hearing loud, sonic-type boom sounds beginning around 2:15 p.m. The sounds and shaking that accompanied the booms shook windows, rattled dishes and may have caused some damage to walls where the sheet rock cracked.

The sheriff's department had contacted Whiteman, the St. Louis Earthquake Center and other agencies to find out what caused the noise.

http://www.lakesunleader.com/articles/20...ews/10.txt

Last week I thought I lost two hours when I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. I remember seeing orange sonic type balls in the sky (pretty much like the ufo picture on this board, but much scattered; and they blew up like novas) and hearing loud booms from outside my house. It reached thru the walls but I could tell it was from the sky.

I imagine there is no such thing as coincidences...

They're probably tearing more holes into the earth's atmosphere/aura.

The sonic boom out here caused a section of the sky to turn orange out here too.

But this hasn't been on our local news. I think I must had been in a trance state and saw the actual energy balls blowing off. That explains why I lost two hours of time when I couldn't sleep. And that also explains why I saw orange as well. You never explained that the sky was orange, so I couldn't have made this up.

I don't like where this is going. It can't be good.

Yeah DreamTime thought a plane or UFO crashed. She thought the sky was orange because of flames. It didn’t look that way to me. It looked like a section of the sky was glowing orange for some reason. There also was a long jet trail over the house and to me it looked like some kind of craft hit sonic boom speed over the house and then went into the orange section of the sky. Our house shook a lot when it happened. At first I thought there was a explosion near by until I went outside and seen the jet trail and the orange sky.