Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Briefing - Covid-19 Origins Mass Indictments & 72 Hr Internet & Cell Service Outage?
The video is still there on my end Rick, perhaps they've ripped it for certain countries.  Try the text file attached.

They seem to be using this cv as a form of misdirection while they simultaneously create a cashless society, no guns for citizens, rape Treasuries worldwide, cull millions and microchip the living daylights out of everyone.  All done in fraud and misrepresentation of one widespread sweeping action.  There has never been a better time to notify the UN of your extrication followed by a letter of ascension to establish your own state, problem is that the process takes a year and you would need more that 20 united people to do it, though some can do it alone if they are very competent in all aspects of the task... as well as someone who knows how to do, which is no problem for me.  The hardest part in doing it is finding a competent group of people to do it with.   It takes diligence and endurance on everyone's part to sustain it.  The UN is more than happy to give new states a sovereign identification number (SIN), but maintaining it in perpetuity takes a bit of work, especially on the new states' Ambassador's part, he/she are the key-person in all of it.

The bodies that will go into those bodybags - how can anyone one of us be certain that what their death-certificate says is true?  They could be shot, poisoned, hung or worse, and they claim it was the common-cold (cv) that did it.  We would never know... in truth, we can't even be certain if there is a real body in those bags.

Even the name of the virus, corona, is symbolic of the sun, which to me equates to the Sun-cult of ancient Egypt.  Anywhere you turn or look with this event, their signs, insignias and symbols are clearly present.

What is unfolding has been written and spoken about from decades and even centuries ago.  Considering nobody ever did anything about it, it is taken by them as our collective consent on the matter, even though it's not.  This is how they work at law, colors, colors, colors, the color of law.

But there could be even more in it for all we know. I cannot out-rule a possible cataclysmic natural or super-natural event about to take place which they do not want to even mention. When one is not certain, anything is possible.

.txt   LINK.txt (Size: 47 bytes / Downloads: 4)

(04-05-2020, 01:07 AM)Pheonix Wrote: The video is still there on my end Rick, perhaps they've ripped it for certain countries.  Try the text file attached.

They seem to be using this cv as a form of misdirection while they simultaneously create a cashless society, no guns for citizens, rape Treasuries worldwide, cull millions and microchip the living daylights out of everyone.  All done in fraud and misrepresentation of one widespread sweeping action.  There has never been a better time to notify the UN of your extrication followed by a letter of ascension to establish your own state, problem is that the process takes a year and you would need more that 20 united people to do it, though some can do it alone if they are very competent in all aspects of the task... as well as someone who knows how to do, which is no problem for me.  The hardest part in doing it is finding a competent group of people to do it with.   It takes diligence and endurance on everyone's part to sustain it.  The UN is more than happy to give new states a sovereign identification number (SIN), but maintaining it in perpetuity takes a bit of work, especially on the new states' Ambassador's part, he/she are the key-person in all of it.

The bodies that will go into those bodybags - how can anyone one of us be certain that what their death-certificate says is true?  They could be shot, poisoned, hung or worse, and they claim it was the common-cold (cv) that did it.  We would never know... in truth, we can't even be certain if there is a real body in those bags.

Even the name of the virus, corona, is symbolic of the sun, which to me equates to the Sun-cult of ancient Egypt.  Anywhere you turn or look with this event, their signs, insignias and symbols are clearly present.

What is unfolding has been written and spoken about from decades and even centuries ago.  Considering nobody ever did anything about it, it is taken by them as our collective consent on the matter, even though it's not.  This is how they work at law, colors, colors, colors, the color of law.

But there could be even more in it for all we know.  I cannot out-rule a possible cataclysmic natural or super-natural event about to take place which they do not want to even mention.    When one is not certain, anything is possible.

Yes, all that is the Cabals plans but it isn't going to happen. The Alliance is in control and Cabal is on a sinking ship. The Cabal know they are losing and they are fighting for their lives right now. They know to keep fighting is futile but they're programmed to fight to their last breath.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard's post:
  • Pheonix