Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brit's more than a little buzzed!
Here’s another celebrity that looks like they’ll crash and burn soon.

BY ADAM NICHOLS
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Saturday, February 17th, 2007

An out-of-control Britney Spears shaved her head before visiting a sleazy tattoo parlor in a night of self-defiling madness days after checking out of rehab.

And, as she sat to have her right wrist inked with a pair of red and pink lips, the singer launched into a crazy rant about people touching her.

"She said she was tired of people touching her head," said Emily Wynne-Hughes, 19, who had been hanging out with friends at the Body & Soul parlor in Sherman Oaks, Calif., Friday night.

"She said she had just had her head shaved. She still had hair on her sweatshirt," Wynne-Hughes told the Daily News yesterday. "She seemed distraught and disturbed. The whole time, I felt like she wasn't there, like her body was but her thoughts were somewhere else.

"It was crazy, very surreal. . . . She's definitely crying out."

The former pop princess had just sheared her head, turning up at a salon she'd never used before and telling the owner she wanted a buzz cut - a request that was refused.

"She asked if she could shave her own hair, and she did," said J.T. .Tognozzi, whose wife owns Esther's Haircutting Studio in the Tarzana district of Los Angeles.

"Then she looked in the mirror and said, 'Oh my God, my mother is not going to like this.' "

His wife, Esther Tognozzi, .described Britney as hellbent on losing her famous locks.

"She grabbed the clipper I usually use to trim neck hair and sideburns, and she started to shave herself," she told The News.

The 25-year-old singer, accompanied by two bodyguards, then moved on to the neon-lit tattoo parlor. She hid her newly sheared head with a hooded top as she dashed through a crowd of fans and press outside.

But she revealed her new bald look - together with a tiny tattoo on the back of her neck - after going inside.

As well as the lips, she had a black-white-and-pink cross tattooed on her hip during the one-hour visit, Wynne-Hughes said.

But the star was far from the perfect customer.

"She was screaming and flipping out from the pain, and wiggling her body all around," Wynne-Hughes said.

At one point, Wynne-Hughes asked the singer why her white purse had a pink stain on it.

She said she had "spilled NyQuil all over it."

The weird evening has convinced fans that the mother of two, who has been partying hard since leaving husband Kevin Federline, is close to cracking up.

"After she left the shop, we all just looked around and said to each other, 'We just saw a huge celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown,' " Wynne-.Hughes told US magazine right after the incident. "I've got a ton of hate mail from her fans for saying that," she later told the Daily News.

But fears for the former .Mousketeer-turned-rowdy mama have only grown in recent weeks.

Just last weekend, Britney climbed into a deejay booth at Manhattan Meatpacking District hot spot Tenjune and yelled, "F--- the Grammys." She later allegedly threw up in her SUV.

Days later, she checked into a rehabilitation facility - leaving her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, with her mother, Lynn, in California. But she walked out after only 24 hours.

It is known that the star is struggling with personal issues.

Her ex-boyfriend Isaac Cohen told the U.K.'s News of the World last week that she was lonely and struggling to get over her failed marriage. Her former assistant Felicia Culotta has warned the star was headed for "rock bottom."

She said Britney is "crushed/saddened/heartsick by the way her life is unfolding. I want \[fans\] to know that we, as in her family and her nearest and dearest . . . are doing everything in our power to get help for Britney."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/v-pfriendly/story/498594p-420292c.html

it's sad what crazy people do... but i just can't help laughing at her pictureP-LOL:dance:icon_headbash

Attached Files Image(s)

It seems like with her recent behavior that Kevin will win custody of the kids. I’m starting to think that all this celebrity gossip with Anna and Britney is designed to divert the public’s attention from something that’s going on. Maybe it’s diverting attention away from Bush getting ready to attack Iran.

Or, perhaps the attention and frenzy these two have stimulated in the public are being captured to fuel war in Iran.  ???

Are you saying they could be using the energy from the public as fuel?

Yes, That is what I am suggesting, Richard. :-)

I’m not sure I understand using energy from celebrity gossip. Couldn’t they get everyone focused on attacking Iran and use that energy? Like with 911 they got everyone focused on attacking Afghanistan and Iraq.

Richard Wrote:I’m not sure I understand using energy from celebrity gossip. Couldn’t they get everyone focused on attacking Iran and use that energy? Like with 911 they got everyone focused on attacking Afghanistan and Iraq.
Richard,
When something or someone is focused upon by scads of people, that energy can be captured, held in reserve and used for other things.  It's like worship.  A sporting event, a concert, a public scandal, Sunday Mass, a revival -- these are some of the ways large numbers of people focus their energy.  Where does this energy go?  I think it is harvested and used for other things.  Gossip is energy.  :-)  Am I being more understandable?

I understand capturing energy from an event. I was just trying to understand why they would create celebrity gossip to capture energy for a war when they could just get everyone to focus on Iran for the war.

Britney has monarch programming and has influenced young girls for many years, her attempt with motherhood has failed miserably, and she has been going downhill for the past year, it has been a progression of events.

Hair is an imperative indication of a woman’s character, she has always represented ‘the girl next door cheerleader look’, and offered herself in a way that was sensual but not sleazy.

We are in a time that offers illusion so how can Britney help that? Shaving her head indicates that she is unable to keep control and is emotionally weak, she wants attention, whether it is bad or good.

She helps the agenda in many ways, representing that motherhood does not restrict your social life, her marriage split and her sexual conduct, drugs and alcohol puts the acceptable image into other young females that it is ok.

They want role models out there to lead other young females away from responsible motherhood and the family unit, if you take away stability during the years that you are most vulnerable (youth) then you aid the agenda for isolation and segregation.

So we have Anna and Britney, we need a third image to complete the purpose, another public socialite who is also an unsuccessful mother, wife and personality but is still very popular, then we will have the necessary energy! who will it be?