Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA Plans To Stop Trump Inauguration & Over Throw Him
Video 

According to Illuminati plans,Trump was supposed to lose.Elections are rigged in the US.However,this time the Illuminati plans were foiled by higher forces at work.Trump must survive inauguration day and take over the reigns from that mad lunatic,Obama.He might get a little help in doing so.

I wondered if higher forces were involved in getting Trump elected because he won against all odds. I'm glad they were involved because I would hate to think what things would be like under Killary. My fear is Trump will be assassinated by the CIA like Kennedy was. Good people don't last long in government.

Who are the higher forces?

There is involvement of advanced beings,both non physical and physical.Tomorrow I will find out more on the situation .Trump is under control of someone and it's not the Illuminati.So is Putin.There were things that were supposed to happen and didn't.Every time we found out somethings was going to happen there was some sort of intervention and it didn't happen.And while no one is taking too much notice,isreal bombed one of Assad's military bases in Damascus,and that makes me cringe,because there is a Damascus prophecy,which equals WWIII.

Yeah it seems like we are heading for WW3. The US is pushing for war with Russia and Israel bombing Syria doesn't look good. I'm hoping Trump can turn this around.

I'll try to post this again.
Tonight I found out more info.Trump must be protected at all cost.He is in very real danger.Has been assigned a bodyguard,maybe even more than 1.
He doesn't know because it is not a conventional bodyguard.His survival will bring on a new era for the US.The Illuminati are mighty pissed off.They are up against powerful advanced beings who aim to change the course of destiny,and their wishes must be fulfilled.

That sounds good. I'm ready to see some positive changes to this world. I'm hoping between Trump and Putin they can do it. Yes I know the Illuminati is pissed. They've been trying everything they can to destroy Trump and Putin. I expect there will be massive riots this Friday when Trump is sworn in. George Soros is paying people $2,500 each to riot this Friday.

I had serious problems trying to post an answer,yesterday.
I am beginning to think that certain events didn't happen because it's as though humanity is being given some sort of 2nd chance to change.There were disasters that were supposed to happen Richard,and they didn't.Last month something major was supposed to happen.There was supposed to be a man made disaster where they were going to create a huge earthquake and tsunami.And then we saw some sort of intervention.They wanted martial law before trump can take over.I wonder if those Biblical prophecies are going to be allowed to happen.

The forum was being upgraded yesterday and we ran into some issues. One issue that remains is you won't see your reply to a thread until you refresh the page.

I did see all kinds of terrible predictions during 2016 that never happened. It's almost like there was divine intervention. That's what the Christians are claiming too. I've often complained that Satan rewards his followers in the present but God doesn't reward his until you're dead. Doesn't seem quite fair too me. Maybe times are a changing.

Ha,ha Richard.I fully agree with you.When do I get my rewards for the sacrifices I've made?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Inauguration July 4, 2021 Breaking News 0 355 04-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Deep state plans to take out Trump before Jan. 20th Breaking News 0 351 09-29-2020, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Breaking News