Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cargo Cults: Are You A Member?
Monica wrote:

Quote: [color="blue"]Interesting idea... I suppose it could also be called 'Sheeple Syndrome' i.e. "he/she/they did it so I think I'll follow along" LOL [/color]
[color="blue"]

[color="black"]Congratulations! :clap: You have discovered new syndrome, which would be from now offically called 'Sheeple Syndrome'. It is very unusual syndrome which occur naturally in sheeps, of course, but, exponentially it affects humans in great numbers, too. The cause is not known, but symptoms are the same for the sheeps and for the humans what can be recognised in similar behaviour patterns. The cure is not known, too.
However, experiments and observations had show that some persons have natural tendency to overcome this syndrome.  [/color]

[color="black"]You did win a 1 million $ & Nobel prize for your discovery, too,  but after we find the cure for 'Sheeple Syndrome'[/color] :big grin:

[/color]

Can I take that in cash??!! :tongue2: :lol: :slywink:  I appreciate the recognition.... :big grin: ...as long as the discovery is not named after me! HAHAHA :smirk:  ...or maybe BAABAABAA!! :cool2: :wink2:

Quote: [color="blue"]Can I take that in cash??!!

[color="black"]Yes, of course you can... ([size="1"]if you accept cheques.[/size]) [/color]
[/color][color="blue"]

[/color]

Mhmm :nod: :big grin:

Ah, great! Our non-existent company without name  is best known and famous by producing the most quality imaginary invisible cheques made from the finest material in the world - air. Some of them could be unacceptable by all banks, and all of them look very nice and come in many colors with beautiful pictures.

Still interested? :big grin:

HAHA!  I think I will take an Oversoul cheque instead :D  Which resonates with Janet's Pratical Tip for today "I utilize the untapped resources of my Oversoul"!!! :big grin:  Time for me to be 'in the money'.... :tongue2:

Fascinating post Richard.

The shortest distance from A to B is always a straight line...not an arc nor a quick easy fix around a loop coded a "problem".

Unfortunately those that write code don't stick by this...they just seek the easy way out and "patch" over and over.

I can think of the biggest cargo cult in our lives...that's the Windows OS [and by no means i mean the Mac OS is better]

So perhaps we are all unwilling participants of the greatest cargo cult swindle in our lives

Feuerrader, nice avatar, also what does Feuerrader mean if there is a definition in english for it or is it a name???     sounds like or looks like.....  fire rader???

Also, Ive heard that the Linux , Linus, unix.. etc computer systems is far superior then Windows xp and so forth , I have only played with the Windows system but do know that the Mac has been on top for Graphics and audio platforms.  I think Mac is now going with Intel instead of using their own power chips.

The Govt has even announced years ago that they have a back door installed in all the Windows systems.   :ninja:

I agree with your post.

Fire...Rider would be the proper but it's more a concept....than a name ;)

The Apple vs MSFT [and Intel now]  debate is getting rather old
And pointless.  MSFT owns Apple after all

A short time ago Apple finally "gave up" and went for intel processors

Well gee....like i said, MSFT owns apple....no big surprise there.