Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cathy O’Brien: Child Trafficking and my experience of Madeleine Albright
Madeleine Albright
Child Trafficking / By Cathy O'Brien

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1183202/10370...e-albright

Madeleine Albright- now deceased- was promoted to US Secretary of State after her stint as Ambassador to the United Nations under Bill Clinton, was a member of the National Security Council, served on the board of (CFR) Council on Foreign Relations, and was mentor to Hillary Clinton while trafficking my daughter and me under MK Ultra mind control out of her (OAS) Organization of American States offices in Washington, DC and St. Thomas US Virgin Islands.

Madeline Albright was dedicated to ushering in the globalist slave society agenda referred to as the New World Order by Adolph Hitler, George Bush, Sr. and now Joe Biden. A comrade in arms, drugs, and human trafficking to my owner in MK Ultra US Senator Robert C. Byrd, Dick Cheney, and Poppy Bush, Madeleine Albright pushed the pedophile mind control agenda while eroding US national sovereignty, justice, and freedom under cover of National Security censorship.

Albright’s public record clearly shows her intent to enslave the minds of the masses under a veil of imposed secrecy to those with eyes to see, ears to hear, and soul to know truth of the globalist positions- notorious for censorship- that she held. My 1995 testimony against her, detailed in TRANCE Formation of America and validated by clean members of law enforcement and Intelligence including US Customs and Secret Service, was censored under the 1947 National Security Act.

https://trance-formation.com/product/tra...f-america/

TRANCE Formation of America
$25

TRANCE Formation of America is the documented autobiography of a survivor of government mind control. Cathy O’Brien is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency’s MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control operation.

https://trance-formation.com/wp-content/...e-wide.jpg

Dark Roots

My daughter, Kelly, is photographed enroute to Albright’s St. Thomas OAS Office where she was used as part of the NWO funding mechanism of child sex trafficking.  Albright’s deeply planted roots of censorship extended throughout the Epstein Island blatant media generated division, diversion, dilution, and cover-up of those high level globalist members sexually assaulting the enslaved.

Albright’s St. Thomas OAS office was dark despite the bright Caribbean sun. Sparse furniture was adorned in Haitian mahogany carvings depicting children enshrined in chains and cages while grey walls were decorated with Haitian paintings in primary colors revealing torturous voodoo ritual.

While America flags fly at half mast across the US honoring Madeleine Albright for her role in the New World Order slave society agenda currently being imposed by those who blatantly stole elections 2020, it is up to We the People to pause in silence and reflect on the dark deeds she got away with. With heads bowed from the weight of truths Albright was hellbent on censoring, it is up to each and every one of u.s. to rise and shine in light of a Great Awakening sweeping our nation and world.

The veil has been lifted and secrets revealed. Knowledge is our defense against mind control.

The Target: Our Children

Knowledge I gained while deep in the Wash DC swamp among perpeTraitors under their torturous MK Ultra mind control gave me insight into what their dark agenda entails. Our children are their primary target through promotion of pedophilia, strategic alteration of facts and history in education, and masking them up to inhibit oxygen to their brains necessary for critical analysis free thought.

The pedophile agenda is a mind control agenda rooted in Hitler/Himmler research into multi-generational incest-based families and the horrific effects of sexual abuse while a child’s brain is still forming prior to age 5. Suggestibility is heightened from resultant dissociative identity disorder.

We all formulate our thoughts, opinions, and actions (or lack thereof) based on what we know, and we Need to Know our knowledge base has been and is being deliberately altered through education, controlled media censorship, and secrecy imposed by high level agencies including those that Communist Czechoslovakian Madeleine Albright oversaw. 

Global mind control masked as a virus, imposed while the ‘great reset’ into New World Order slave society agenda was forced in through blatant election stealing 2020, utilizes strategic MK Ultra mind control methods I was exposed to as a White House/Pentagon level robotic slave. Masks are used in MK Ultra to depersonalize, muffle voices, and inhibit oxygen necessary for free thought. My daughter was trafficked in a mask by Albright, Byrd, Bush, and Clintons among others.

With fear as a primary basis of mind control, media-generated trauma raises suggestibility and diverts attention while our children are indoctrinated through an education system that picked up where Hitler’s Youth education left off.
Collective Consciousness

While perpeTraitors who stole elections 2020 mourn the loss of their mentor Madeleine Albright, it is time we lift our heads, open our eyes, find our voices, and stop complying with the New World Order agenda Albright perpetuated.

As more and more perpeTraitors I was exposed to under MK Ultra mind control return to the darkness of their soul source, it is up to each and every one of us to real-eyes we share this planet with some very evil people hellbent on enslaving our children.

Awareness is the first step toward positive, necessary change and it is my fervent hope that with each passing of dark energy, low vibration perpeTraitor, humankind will collectively raise consciousness and arm each other with truth that makes us free!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian Spetznas Liberate Child Trafficking Victims in Ukraine Breaking News 0 282 02-27-2022, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video DHS Insider Blows Whistle on Int'l Child Sex Trafficking Gangs Richard 0 329 08-25-2021, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Will Ferrell EXPOSED: MASONIC MOCKERY of CHILD TRAFFICKING Richard 0 372 04-08-2021, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video PRESIDENT TRUMP WANTS YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING Breaking News 0 433 01-17-2021, 02:35 AM
  Girl Scouts Linked To Child Sex Trafficking Breaking News 0 430 12-30-2020, 10:32 PM