Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing the future
Changing the future by manipulating multidimensional time – reverse engineering super advanced extraterrestrial technologies [/b]
India Daily Technology Team

Changing the future or controlling the future is the ultimate height a civilization can reach. Many scientists believe the Extraterrestrials have reached that stage and can change the course of their and our future.

Scientists all around the world are investigating a recent Brazilian UFO encounter that showed that the extraterrestrial technologies have the power to change the course of future.

According psychotherapists, hypnotherapists and some psychics, humans under hypnosis can see the past as well as the future.
Even they can project into the past and future lives. In many cases the past and future lives are in distant planets, galaxies and even other physical universe. Now scientists are realizing these distant planets, galaxies and physical universe does not have to be separate ones. The same individual coexists in many different time dimensions. It is possible to create miracles by replacing a damaged or badly altered time event with another that is clean.

For example, it may seem just miraculous that a spiritual healer can cure some one’s cancer or damaged organ as delicate as eyes. According to many contemporary physicists, it is actually possible. The technique is really replacing the physical existence from the current time dimensions to another one that actually coexists. Taking an individual from a given time dimension to a parallel time dimension allows these kinds of miracle to actually happen. Psychic power of mind and mental strength can change the future by altering dimensional axis of time.

Eventually these techniques have a very large implication on the space travel and any risky project our civilization undertakes. In case of any mishap we will be able to repair the catastrophe by changing the time axis. Human civilizations in the future will be able to time travel to the future and redirect its current time axis to avoid catastrophe or undesirable events.

Changing the future or controlling the future is the ultimate height a civilization can reach. Many scientists believe the Extraterrestrials have reached that stage and can change the course of their and our future. Think about it if they can change our future and we cannot change theirs, are we not their slaves?

Also if a civilization can see the future and be able to change the future with replacing time axis, they will reach immortality to terrestrial sense. That is exactly what the advanced aliens have achieved. And that is exactly we will achieve in the next few hundred years.

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/7782.asp

This is probably coming more from my studies than me, so bear with it.

On one side, I'm forced to believe that gaining knowledge from the future is impossible, due to it always flucuating from every action (or non-action) we take.

However, as far as immediate future goes, I have no doubt that it is obtainable.  Changes in the Earth's natural properties influence external and internal behavior.  There are millions of cases where animals have shown signs of what is yet to come, the most often times shown as fleeing an area long and shortly before a natural disaster hits.  Humans also have this ability, though less direct.  Ever wonder why people act differently on a full moon even if they are not spiritually aware?  Maybe using this method can help better predict future (maybe even long term future) events.

However, finding out what the future is unlimitedly closes off the gateways of what separate past, present and future.

If you look at it as everything happening simultaneously and time is an illusion, then seeing the past and future would be possible.   

If you see time as an illusion, then there is no past or future.  How would you be able to glimpse on something that you do not believe in?

There is a past and future but they are happening simultaneously. The past and the future are happening right now at different frequencies. It’s just a matter of tuning into those frequencies. Like a radio can tune into hundreds of frequencies. We are like radio tuners and we tune in frequencies. Right now we are tuned into this frequency.

There’s an old movie called “Somewhere in Time” with Christopher Reeve that you should watch sometime. Christopher travels back into time by concentrating on the time that he wants to go to. He tunes into that frequency.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081534/

That makes sense, how exactly can this be achieved by someone?  Tuning into the other frequencies I mean.

(Note: I will definately check out that movie.  My aunt probably has it since she was close friends with Christopher Reeve before and after his accident.)

The TV series “Sliders” is another good example of how the past, present, future, and alternate realities are at different frequencies. You can travel using technology or with your mind like Christopher Reeve did. Technology would be the easiest. In the movie Christopher ended up dying on his third attempt traveling to the past. He died because of how difficult it is to do with your mind. In the movie he would have to spend days convincing himself that he was living in the time that he wanted to go to and then he would be there.

That’s interesting that aunt is close friends with Christopher. She would probably have that movie then. You should definitely watch it; I thought the movie was good. :) 

Yea, she cried when we went to go see the new Superman movie this year. 

I wanted to say I read most of the posts in this thread except the main one. I wanted to tell you that if you seek to change the future, what you need to do is know that you are your own reality(energy field) and you only know this reality and your own moment and if you can grasp that concept, you can change your own reality which means changing all pasts, all futures, all presents, all dimensions that you exist in. You also need to know that you are one with everything and with everyone. All dreamers will change their own realities within their own timelines. We are all dreaming...

All you need is not belief, not thought but pure awareness of your own beautiful soul.

:o)

From a recent course i undertook, the class was able to change the past and present which allows the future to be altered as the past+preset=future.

Since we achieved internal hyperspace travel through time, by changing the events of a previous major cycle within god-mind, and thus also changing the reaction of those past events (including past lives) in the present, the outcome of the future also changed to what we wanted to achieve.

Since the course, i have finally received employment, got a new car, with the wife and child (first time in 3 years) and many many small immediate changes (such as weight loss) etc...

I found that even though all time happens simultaneously, the projected future is usually the result of an experienced past and present, so to change the future (and thus go into a dimension slide into another dimension of time that has already existed yet not possible to experience due to past+present not being aligned) we were taught to alter the past and reaction in the present so that an alternate dimension of future can be experienced.

We found that after a 30 min session, as the person got off the table, they forgot what they were on the table for as the instant memory was erased....after tracing back the events on the table, the person was able to remember - the outcome was a dimension of time shift into a parallel dimension.

So far the outcome has been amazingly beneficial.

Kind Regards
Rodrigo