Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China claims ownership of a Russian city
I don't like the looks of this, perhaps covid, social-distancing and masks etc., are all a prep for the new world policing body; perhaps.  

Some 10 years ago I had a dream showing Chinese police/military style officers actually doing the beat on the streets where I live.  They were walking around and basically arresting everyone in sight for some form of minor infringement, carrying them away handcuffed whilst telling them off.  I was coming out of my house dressed in a black suit with a white shirt ready to jump in my car to go off to work.  None of the Chinese cops even bothered to look at me, and from the beginning of the dream, I immediately felt that they were not any form of danger to me; strange that. 

https://youtu.be/yX5rZVH-9hY

(07-04-2020, 06:48 AM)Pheonix Wrote: ...

Some 10 years ago I had a dream showing Chinese police/military style officers actually doing the beat on the streets where I live.  They were walking around and basically arresting everyone in sight for some form of minor infringement, carrying them away handcuffed whilst telling them off.

Accidentally stumbled across this.  Note what he says around the 7:30 mark in the following video... others are picking up on it too... albeit a decade later.   His dreams unnerve me in a way, I wish they wouldn't but they do:

https://youtu.be/6TdpMSMP9x4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video CCP THINK TANK CLAIMS CHINA WON UNPRECEDENTED BIOLOGICAL WAR AGAINST THE US Breaking News 0 406 05-19-2021, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Administration ponders ownership stakes in banks Richard 0 839 10-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Britain killed Rasputin, claims Russian film Richard 0 1,041 07-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Richard