Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Invasion Force Landing in CANADA to commence physical INVASION of USA
I am receiving multiple reports that an enormous force of 250,000 Chinese troops, are arriving in Canada with heavy equipment and even nuclear capability, for a physical land invasion of the United States.

I am receiving additional - and multiple - reports that ALL US Military members, including reservists, are being urgently called, told to "drop whatever you're doing" and report for duty.

The shear number of such emergency call-ups seems staggering; reports are coming in from all over the country about these call-ups.

I cannot get ANY confirmation whatsoever from any source in government about any of this. 

I do NOT have confirmation about any mass of Chinese troops arriving anywhere in CANADA, but given the shear volume of these reports, and the wide geographic area from which they are coming in, I am CHOOSING to tell all of you.

What I am receiving, in addition to emails and phone calls, are things similar to this:

Called to duty at 0400 1 10 2021
Commanding Officer Reported Chinese Military Preparing For Invasion On The Continental US
US Military High Alert As Intel Reports Hundreds To Thousands Of Chinese Paratroopers And Chinese Military Equipment Arrives In Canada At 2300 hours 1 9 2021
Recon Shows Equipment Is Used In Invasions some heavy equipment nuclear capability
Americans Civilians Need To Prepare Seek Shelter Do Not Engaged The Invaders Let US Military Who Are Trained And Better Equipment To Deal With Them. Obey All Orders Given By The Emergency Broadcast System. Do not engaged let us military deal with the invaders.

Further details if they become available.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php...ion-of-usa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin to Trump: “Your Media Lies!. This is not an invasion” Breaking News 0 374 02-25-2022, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  BREAKING: INVASION OF US/TEXAS BORDER Breaking News 0 370 10-23-2021, 08:48 PM
Video The Globalist Purge: UN Invasion, and Martial Law Breaking News 0 463 10-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Video Breaking: 300,000 Troops Prepare For Largest Ever Invasion!!! Breaking News 0 639 02-24-2016, 07:53 PM
  Breaking: Turkey has Started Invasion on Syria Breaking News 0 518 02-14-2016, 10:30 PM