Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear Beings
Sir Francis Bacon was a smart man. Err--hyrbid.

Weng wrote
Quote:I don't understand why I am so powerless now. It seems like every force out there can crumble me. This includes illness, weather, people, "random" events.
Weng as long as you keep thinking like that and magnifying your Victim Mentality that is what will keep occurring my friend. Work on your Victim Mind Patterns and learn to love yourself. :smile2:

Thank you.

Zmaj, I believe the Clear Beings will care if we show them we are beyond "just humans" (victims).

[user=4]SilverInfinity[/user] wrote:
Quote:Thank you.

Zmaj. I believe the Clear Beings will care if we show them we are beyond "just humans." (victims).
Believing and knowing are two different things.No pun intended.Until the actual contact any of us dont know anything about what they plan or what are they.

Zmaj wrote
Quote:Until the actual contact any of us dont know anything about what they plan or what are they.
That is a good point you make there Zmaj.I agree, the Clear Beings or Clear People are probably not that interested in Human Beings as we all have alot of work to do on Earth. If each of us changes our Victim Mind Patterns and learns to live within Divine Love, then they may feel more inclined to visit.

Zmaj, you're right that believing and knowing are completely two different meanings. You're right. I will be apathetic about the Clear Beings for now.

They sound like interesting beings though.

[user=4]SilverInfinity[/user] wrote:
Quote:Zmaj, you're right that believing and knowing are completely two different meanings. You're right. I will be apathetic about the Clear Beings for now.

They sound like interesting beings though.
Yes they certainly are but maybe some of us makes contact and then we will know for sure :big grin:

The reason they created the Reptilian race was to antagonize and test humans.This at least,is a known fact about them.I'm afraid I don't agree with you Avatar.The non physical reptilians were created first,and then the physical ones.They do not interact.They can't.I know that for a fact,otherwise they would not need people like me,who act as a bridge for them to interact.The non physical ones were already in the astral level,so no entrapment occurred.Only after the hybrids came to be and infiltration occurred did they obtain knowledge which enabled them certain things.Also,the physical reptilian race was created from the genetics of the physical Lyraens and the energy of the transparent race.This is crucial,because some of us exist as human hybrids in physical reality,and also reptilians in the astral level.

Quote:As the Draconian Reptilians are able to cross over between this 3D Reality and the 4D Reality, when Lemuria collapsed, the Reptilian colonies there were entrapped by the Lyraen Atlantean Priestesses in the Astral Level by the use of Magic for want of a better term, or perhaps i should say, Occult Science.That is the reason why as of 60,000 BP, there were so many Lemurian Reptilians trapped in the Astral Level and we now see the 3D and 4D aspects of all this.
I disagree althought i fully understand your point of view on this but the Astral Reptilians can and do communicate with the Physical Reptilians. In Deep Underground Military Bases, and two colleagues of mine have worked in them, Draconian Reptilians were seen regularly in an Etheric Form and then materialising into this 3D Reality and sometimes the Physical Reptilians were seen conversing with what appeared to be a Reptilian Demonic Entity of sorts in Etheric Form or from the 4D Reality. Moon Child wrote:
Quote:The non physical reptilians were created first,and then the physical ones.
If you reread what i wrote i was not implying the Physical Reptilians came first. Only that Lemurian Reptilians were experimenting with transdimensional trasference and became trapped in the Astral Dimension. Of course the Astral Reptilians came first. All Draconian Reptilians border 3D Reality and 4D Reality anyway apart from the Reptilian Hybrid Illuminists who need Sexual Magick Rituals and Etheric Technology to achieve that.

Would you care to explain how physical reptilians border 4D? I have yet to hear of this,from any reliable source,including Stewart,but do enlighten me as to how it's possible.If they bordered 4D they would have been able to materialize and dematerialize at will,which of course would mean that they would not have had to go underground because of their fight with the Atlanteans.