Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clif High - This colony, Earth.
This Colony, Earth.

We’ve been invaded by Space Aliens

Six thousand years ago, more or less, Earth was invaded by Space Aliens.

They came down all around the planet, in the lands just north of the Tropic of Cancer. The Space Alien invasion arrived in a small, but heavily armed, force, with the clear intent to conquer and colonize Earth.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_14...00x624.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_au...00x624.png

They landed in Yucatan Peninsula. They landed in Macedonia, Sumer, India, China, and Japan, and elsewhere.

From these bases, their superior technology which included over 40 different types of flying war machines, they easily conquered the hunter-gatherer tribes inhabiting the area.

In each area thus conquered, the local tribes provided the name for the Space Aliens in their own language. Thus we know the Colonists as the Elohim, the Devas, the Theoae, the Anunaki, the Schin, and in all cases, in all languages those names became synonymous with ‘gods’.

Once the local tribes were conquered, the Space Aliens conscripted their local human population to go forth, and conquer other, more distant tribes of humans. They did so, with the occasional assistance of the Space Alien ‘lords’.

As the combat local to the landing sites faded away, the Space Alien overlords set about building vast complexes on the conquered territory. These were called GANS in their language, which our religious texts today, translate as ‘gardens’. These GANS were the Space Alien’s genetic material production laboratories. These GANS had ‘energy shields’ which prevented non-authorized access by the local populations of humans. It is thought now that the GANS enclosed several hundreds of square kilometers of area, rising several thousands of feet. These energy shields also provided both air, and light filtration.

The Space Alien overlords needed both. The light had to be moderated due to their biological needs for reduced levels of cosmic radiation of all forms. The air needed to be sterilized as it flowed into the GANS because the Space Aliens were vulnerable to earth bacteria to an extreme level.

As the GANS were stabilized, the Space Alien scientists and production crews came down to Colony Earth, and set to work. Their goal was to create a smart-enough, but not too smart, slave species.

The work in the GANS continued for approximately 2000 years.

It was difficult work, building an effective slave species from the local genetic base merged with part of the genetic material of the Space Alien Colonists. There were many wrong choices made, and species were created, then destroyed when they did not meet specifications. Some, including the Giants, escaped the GANS to roam about the land, but as these beings were engineered, and not native to this environment, they failed to thrive, all eventually succumbing to adverse conditions.

About 4000 years ago, a certain level of success in the engineering of the Colonists was achieved with the creation of the first of the ‘white people’. Variously, the Space Aliens had already, from the native brown humans, created Black, Yellow, Red, and then finally White people.

It was difficult work, and it would seem that the Space Alien Colonists stopped their genetic engineering with the creation of the white people. It is not known if this was due to their goal being achieved, or if external, adverse circumstances altered the direction of the Space Alien overlords’ efforts.

Shortly after their successful engineering of their slave species, the Space Alien Colonists left earth.

We don’t know, for sure, why they left.

There are hints, in our ancient literature, that rising cosmic radiation levels created conditions on Earth that greatly increased the risk to the Space Alien Colonists in the form of bacterial infection. The Space Alien overloads were very long lived, especially when protected by the filtration of the energy shields around the GANS. It is thought that they lived many thousands of years, perhaps, in a protected environment, into the 10’s of thousands of years. Though the Colonists were protected, and long lived, they were acutely afraid of death.

Out in the wild, that is, in the unprotected areas of Colony Earth, the Space Alien Colonists had need of extraordinary precautions to avoid bacterial infections of which, even minor ones were rapidly fatal.

About 4000 years ago, conditions changed here on Earth for the Colonists, and they left. The leaving was a mass exodus that was completed in a remarkably short period of time.

It is speculated that there was some level of failure of the GANS energy shields that prompted the Space Alien Colonists to flee.

The failure, and removal of the GANS structures allowed the engineered slave species the freedom to walk the Earth. As an engineered species, and non-native to this environment, the created Humans struggled to survive, though, they were successful.

It greatly aided the newly liberated slave species that the food stock animals and plants built by the Colonists to feed their slaves were very hardy within the Earth’s biosphere, spreading across the lands.

When the Space Alien Colonists left Earth, the managerial class of slaves, who were the go-between for the Space Aliens in their interaction with their created slave species, moved in to fill the power vacuum.

At that time, there was a concerted effort on the part of the managerial class of slaves to claim the power that had been held by the Space Alien Colonists.

The managers declared themselves a ‘priest’ class, moved the now absent Space Alien Overlords from a status of physical beings into a category of ‘transcendent omnipotent invisible gods’, and declared that they, the priests, were the only ones with ‘authority’, both here on Earth, over other members of the slave species, as well as with the intercession process of communication with the Space Alien overlords.

It was a sweet gig for the priest class. Too good, too soft & cushy of a position, to easily surrender. Thus the many ills associated with the implementation of religion can be seen to arise from these circumstances.

As also may be inferred, thus arose the human practice of Colonization, of War, as we practice it, of Law as it pertains to interactions between ourselves, and many, many other attributes of our lives here, in this resulting, now.

Civilization, as we know it now, is not a human invention. It was impressed upon the engineered descendants of the original hunter-gatherer tribes by the invading Colonists, both by pressure of force, and by cultural mimicry of the newly formed humans adopting the superior ways of the Space Alien Colonists over the tribal forms of their precedents who provided the base biological source for their genetics.

There have been other civilizations here on Earth. They existed prior to the coming of the Space Alien Colonists.

There have been other, modern humans, here on Earth, who built those civilizations. We are separated from them by the Great Ice Age.

Our antecedents, those hunter-gatherer tribes, were themselves a remnant of the previous ages of Humans, here on Earth. If it had not been for the impact of the Great Ice upon the previous Age of Man here on Earth, the Space Alien Colonists might not have had such an easy time of it with our ancestors.

Though the priest class will maintain that the Space Alien Colonists ‘created’ modern humans in their GANS laboratories, do not be deceived. The Space Aliens are not gods, they are tinkerers. They made small tweaks in humanity, they did not create us. Their goal was to make us just-smart-enough, and docile.

It did not quite work. Humans are far smarter than the Colonists wanted, and not close enough to docile to be able to be controlled, as our priest class is constantly complaining. Perhaps this contributed to the Exodus. Maybe, when we get our species collective ass out into space, and we find these Space Alien Colonists, we can ask them.

https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/this-colony-earth/

Comments

j.r. Kuvoski
Writes Through the Wrecking Yard
14 hr ago
·
edited 13 hr ago
I've heard the following:

RH (-) or RH (+) refers to Rhesus negative or positive. Rhesus indicates primate as in [Rhesus Monkey] - positive or negative indicates presence or absence of DNA connection.

Rhesus (-) individuals generally cannot reproduce as male/female when coupling. A male Rhesus (-) can occassionally reproduce with a Female Rhesus (+) but there are sometimes difficulties and problems. A female Rhesus (-) will not generally be able to reproduce with a male Rhesus (+).

This is why blood tests were required for marriage certificates until recently. The blue blood /red blood dialectic we hear about so regularly seeming to indicate [royalty] vs peasant is likely causally connected to this actual verified blood type anomaly - with [royalty] continually working to breed only amongst themselves which created the slew of abnormalties including hemophilia, but unable to maintain strong healthy lines unless "red blood" was involved.

Some people connect the RH (-) blood type to Khazarian people in a broad sense as a generalized assumption.

If you think about some of this .. a lot of it fits directly into what Clif just described and/or the variables in the connections appear parallel, such as: the "managers" occupying assumed [royalty] positions on earth.

Mary
12 hr ago
·
edited 12 hr ago
Excerpt from info about RH- blood types.....as to why that is, studies have concluded that RH negative blood types do not possess the essential evolutionary gene from rhesus monkeys that a majority of other humans already have. Quoted from Higher Perspective-6-21-2020

j.r. Kuvoski
10 hr ago
Which could indicate, if evolution is a defining factor in regards to DNA /blood type arrangements, that something about them is not original to this planet.

Frances Leader
Writes Uncensored
7 hr ago
I am O Rh Negative and I married an O Rh Positive man. We produced one O Rh Positive son and that was my only child.

It was traditional in the 1970s to give new Rh Neg mums an injection "to prevent anti-bodies" but years later, under investigations via a camera inserted in through my belly button, it was observed that my fallopian tubes had atrophied and died.

Did the injection do that? Or was it the result of some random infection that I had been unaware of? I think it was the injection.

I think that Rh Negative women are being sterilised.

Thunderboltkid
Writes Thunderboltkid’s Observations …
just now
·
edited just now
RH negative? Think remote control of Arkon infected humans who have essentially a genetically engineered disposition which allows remote entities to easily remote control their behaviour via radio & light waves interacting via the vagus nerve, they never left, are now recently more adjacent to our planet in space and, imo they are still interacting via their fleshy drones here on earth, drones steered into high positions in government, so as continue on with their work. Earth is a petri dish and 'they' to some extent hold and grind the pestle, making our existence a struggle most times, as their experiments continue.

j.r. Kuvoski
just now
·
edited just now
well you clearly have read into alot of things I'm not aware of with "Arkon" (?) .. but on the general sense and sensibility impression -- yes: there do seem to be be entities in fairly large numbers weaving around that manifest physically the same as us but have very different scaleable tensions and temperments and give the spidy shivers if one takes time to note the effect on the spinal cord. Aloof, hard, distant, and calculating comes to mind - with a light energy that is cold rather than warm.

John Carpenters movie "They Live" comes to mind - along with politicians in general. Still .. I think the blood types may also relate. Feel free to further elaborate on your discoveries.

Kamran Pasha
19 hr ago
·
edited 19 hr ago
You know, I took your talk about The Bug as metaphorical -- until our overlords started telling us to eat insects. Then I realized that there is literally a Giant Bug behind this whole thing, trying to turn us into mini-bugs. Thankfully, as a Muslim, I am forbidden to eat insects, so I've got my Halal Shield!

Monica
19 hr ago
You have to be extremely careful if you’re going to even try to eat the bugs that they want you to because they cause extreme parasites in the human body, If you do not detoxify after you eat those bugs they will stay in your system somehow and cause major havoc and a human being can die within seven years…do your research not that you’ll be eating bugs I hope, but I just want you to know that and anybody else that reads this post.

Aelred A.
18 hr ago
Clif has also noted that in order to kill the parasites in bugs they want you to eat you'd have to heat them to a degree that would toast them into ash, so don't even think about it!

BEFisher525
1 hr ago
Good point - the site will nto me "like" your comment but it is a great reminder!

George McGolrick
18 hr ago
·
edited 18 hr ago
This is an interesting narrative that may roughly outline some important parts of our origins. It likely has a lot of factual data mingled with some creative and cryptic add libs.

It would be very cool to see a bibliography of the materials Clif has used to compile it over the years. that he has expounded it in ever greater detail.

Since we all do not have the predilection nor the resources Clif worked hard at researching and organizing to make this hypothesis into a very provocative story I for one would respectfully request if he can find the time to publish a compendium of at least the main sources of his incredibly provocative story of our origins please do so. The desire to know where the hell I came from is ever present in my consciousness.

We are all yearning for greater self realization and any knowledge about where we began would be of great help in understanding that. You have dialed in a better version than the traditional tale can even come close to.

I have followed Clif's eclectic musings for several years now and he makes more sense in many ways than anyone else out there and he seems to be genuinely trying to help humanity find it's way through the transformational times we find ourselves in. A true warrior.

Clif you have had my most humble attention in many areas and I implore you to give us some the tools to carry on independently so we can better make our own best effort at adding to your considerable contributions to posterity and understand our humanity as it really is.

We are all on this planetary spaceship together and if we can understand where we came from we may be able to better see where the hell we are going.

cheers

Aelred A.
4 hr ago
This is not original w/ Clif. Check out YouTube videos of Paul Wallis/The 5th Kind or search "Zecharia Sitchin" or Graham Hancock's videos

Sigrid
just now
Thank you, interesting info :)

Philip J. McCollum
19 hr ago
Thanks Clif. Your persistent work has opened my eyes and expanded my consciousness!

Ed Klingman
20 hr ago
Clif has an amazing grasp of many topics, but Occam’s razor would seem to cut this picture into cartoon strips. Interstellar travel, and energy shields, have no physics support, and a genetic technology that could design humans but could not protect the designers from bacteria is hard to fathom (the story line from ‘War of the Worlds’). We are ourselves on the brink of robotic solutions to physical labor, so why such aliens would need human (smart enough but not too smart) workers is a mystery to me.

Jim C
16 hr ago
The Elohim did not need human slaves, just like farmers in the Southeast US did not NEED human slaves 200 years ago. Being worshiped as a 'god' might have been what the Elohim really wanted. Machines can't do that, at least not in a meaningful way. Some level of 'choice' must be involved for 'worship' to be meaningful.

Secondly, we are currently at the technological level of 'designing humans' but we still have no cure for the common cold. I don't have any problem imagining the Elohim having the same problems.

Finally, the physics required for energy fields and interstellar travel is simple. All you need to do is tap into ....oh wait. My cat is meowing at the door. I will have to get back to you on that.

Dominic
13 hr ago
So your saying that they traveled to this planet to build a following of worshippers. Sounds kind of shallow for such advanced beings.

Aelred A.
4 hr ago
I've always thought that all the reports of these beings show they are very technologically advanced but not morally: they still fight wars w/ one another; that's not the kind of "advancement" that one looks forward to; yet, that said, that is exactly the path humanity seems to be on here, so maybe we did get it from "them."

Mary
12 hr ago
They had ego and anger issues. Needed shrinks! LOL

Dominic
12 hr ago
Maybe life is more boring for more advsnced beings. I would like to see the source material for all of this.

Jim C
8 hr ago
No. I am not saying that is the reason they came to Earth. It was just one of the perks! The reason they came here...oh damn, my cats at the door again!

Pkdonyl
12 hr ago
·
edited 12 hr ago
Consider that the aliens would have differing motivations than say humans. Start at that premise. The logic you are able to employ most likely is not what the mantids are capable of replicating (totally different species). Until you identify what their motivations are, it would appear to be a fools errand to try to understand their aspirations and abilities.

Ed Klingman
11 hr ago
Yes, but that seems to be the errand at hand. We are to interpret the motives and meanings of (assumed, claimed?) aliens in our history, according to what I understand are converging ‘narradigms’ that many are constituting or pulling together through merging mythologies and off-beat literatures, in ignorance of best understood physics, and with cult-like devotion the specific meta-physics.

2 replies

Mary
19 hr ago
Been reading the Radu Cinamar books about "happenings" in Romania. I have seen ships, and photographed them. I think the story needs to be open ended with the addition of new information. Always, I am open to listening to the story line, and it's expansion.

Cathy
6 min ago
Yes, the tunnels are real. The security feature that only admits an intelligent being of a certain resonance has also been found on a sarcophogus under Giza. And the airships are real and they interact telepathically, but I'm not so sure they are ET. Doesn't matter, they're def up there in droves and I've had a few contacts with 1, or it could have been different ones. Once, about 2 years ago, the clouds parted one night and revealed that what I had thought were stars peeking through the wisps were actually lights on a giant ship that dominated the sky. We don't know anything! (but I have my suspicions)

Mitch
19 hr ago
Agreed, though you could say the same of those who would be our current human overloads. Is enslavement the end, not the means?

[email protected]
19 hr ago
Re-doing the Sistine Chapel's ceiling's gonna be a bit*h

Russ
18 hr ago
Are we certain they all left? Perhaps there is a functional GANS in Antarctica. Would explain all of the secrecy and the visits by high ranking assholes.

Cathy
just now
Would also explain the flat Earth psy-op. Now that we have proof the Mandela Effect was 100% faked, it's easy to see they were testing their ability to control information on the web effectively before deploying the tech in operation COVID. And Clif predicted the big upcoming revelation that would preoccupy the next generation would be Antarctica. What better way to get the masses to "organically discover" the city in Antarctica than to turn all eyes in that direction while people fight over whether it's a continent or an ice wall surrounding a flat Earth? We need to stop being so gullible.

Amanda Wilson
10 hr ago
Yes it would.

Free Human
3 hr ago
Right. And supposedly their 'home world' is swinging back around for another nearby pass through this corner of the solar system. Lots of things seem to be tied to that cycle as well as the 12,000 yr micro-nova cycle, which comes a little bit later. Am guessing most (all?) of them will want to get off this carnival ride and head back out for a few thousand years before this planet goes all crispy critters once again....

Amanda Wilson
just now
Say what? I don't want to be crispy!! And I don't want to get off either. What is this 12,000 year cycle? And how do we know about it? That is a LOOOONG time ago!

Free Human
just now
·
edited just now
Every +/- 12,000 yrs the Sun micro-novas. Lots of geological evidence in the strata to back it up. If there are still some Annunaki left down at the south pole who are planning on departing soon before the stellar clock-cycle strikes midnight again, I don't expect any of us average humans will be invited to join them.

So, if you are still young enough that you think you might want to try to survive it (I am not), better start looking for a nice cave with good internal water supply, at high elevation, minimum several hundred miles from the nearest coastline, and at a latitude that is expected to remain ice-free after the geomagnetic pole shift and associated ice age that the geological record evidence shows kicks in right after the micro-nova.

Good introductory playlist here from Ben Davidson at the Suspicious 0bservers channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2decDcE...s0bservers

You may want to also get familiar with the more in-depth Series 4 playlist material from Doug Vogt at the Diehold Foundation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdlWS8pn...Foundation

Kathi McCallum
18 hr ago
Clif's explanation of our origins is very close to what I have learned from various sources. One difference being that within this "invasion" there were human-type beings of different types but using the same genetic technology and likely collaborating with other laboratories around Earth. This produced the different races we see now and at least one other that was wiped out or otherwise didn't make it, that being the blue race. Think the Indian gods that are shown in their ancient art.

This topic also reminded me of the 1999 movie, "The 13th Warrior", an American historical fiction action film based on Michael Crichton's 1976 novel "Eaters of the Dead". It seems likely that many of these wild stories from so long ago that have been passed down over campfires for millennia just may be true after all!

Ph
13 hr ago
Great book, by Crichton.

Focused One
15 hr ago
Right on .

Alien Interview. The book.

U steve
19 hr ago
Clif...Even if this narrative were true, what does it matter. What matters is what we do now, everyday. All we have is NOW. Focus on accepting the power in the present moment. The past is no longer. The future depends on what we do today. Relationships with other humans matter. Science, technology, engineering, social institutions, rule of law, and democracy matter. Knowing that our emotions are mostly our reactions to self-generated thoughts...voices in our heads...matters. Be calm and fearless. Practice inner self awareness.

The universe does not always give you what you want, but gives you what you need.

Amanda Wilson
11 hr ago
If you don't know where you come from,.....I don't think you can understand what is happening today,....or know where you are going. That past is an explanation of who the Khazarian Mafia are and why they think they are gods. It also explains why they feel they are better than the rest of us, why they will only breed with people from their own genetics, and why they believe they were chosen to RULE this Planet in their GODS (Overlords really) absence. I think that the people we are fighting against today, the WEF/DAVOS/G7 group are the same families that took over for the Overlords when they fled the planet. It helps to understand their mentality and why they are doing what they are doing right now, if we understand some of their Past. If you walk in to one of the big catholic churches and see the Gold and the beautiful statues and windows and the incredible COST of all that,.....they are basically CASTLES. Castles devoted to the Overlords they had way back 4000 years ago. All that has been done in the name of religions is explained by this history. Each Gan has it's own Overlord,....aka God. And I think in each religion, they believe that their "God" will return some day to bring them all home. As time has passed the story like all stories has been changed and tweaked by the people who rule the rest of us. Sometimes intentionally, to keep the masses in line,....and other times, because new history has been found that changed the History of these Khazarian Mafia Elites. History is important,.....now is fleeting any way, and soon it too will be History.

Loraine
50 min ago
·
edited 49 min ago
A good interview to listen to is with Sarah Westall and Mike Harris, “Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia”.

Amanda Wilson
just now
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/03/10...ian-mafia/

Sankofa11/63
just now
thank you! i'll check it out.?

robbo
just now
Go look at book: Who is The Government written by New Zealand Author-Ewan Campbell. He takes you back to 1066 and William the Conqueror-this is earthly control. William was an agent for the then Pope. His Conquest of England changed the whole world-a Law Professor told me this 5 years ago. In 1225 the Roman Catholic Church placed there first parliament into West Minster ( in London)-a tool for the Holy See of Alexandria. Ewan will show you that all Parliaments on the globe are OF the Roman Catholic Church. The Rothschilds-Khazars are the Bankers to RCC. Britain/British/GB the Establishment in England IS the RCC. England and English is NOT the same entity. Its an historical psyop. The British Empire is a legacy of Holy Roman Empire and Britannia IS a Province of Rome. Henry V111 kicked out the Pope and his mates. They came back around 400 ys later and some went to Scotland-Presbytarian Church and CAMPbell family. It all came unstuck in 2019 when the British ( not English) was losing control-financial, and then they created their pandemic. The Mandates came out of the Red Cross from 1919. These so-called Mandates were put in NZ through a health act-NOT law. There was never a mandate in NZ, just a psyop. I have this info. from a FOI act document. Anyway, you will see from this book what the U.S. is- The Virginia Company and you will see from this book what the U.S.A. is The East India Company. I think it was these 2 companies that were at ''war'' in the Civil ( legal) War. Robbo

Sankofa11/63
just now
·
edited just now
thanks so much!

i found and will purchase, read and share the book you referenced.

any other readers here, be sure and check out this website for more info: https://www.whoisthegovernment.com

robbo
just now
The East India Company formed the Federal Reserve System, NOT the Virginia Company. By the way, so-called Queen Elizabeth 11 was crowned under 3 Catholic Crowns. I am not being anti-catholic to ordinary joe and mary. This evidence for this is IN the Crowns used. Plus Ewan does not know where she and her Father came from-they may be even more illegitimate than we think, but not know. If one accepts this book as facts then we must stop linking England to Britain and British. England along with Aotearoa (NZ) have the key to unlock the freedom of all people on the planet-in Law. Law always rules-we just have to ask the right people to do their job. See U.N. globe-NZ sits at 12 O'Clock. The UN is controlled by or through Virginia Company=Washington DC-is controlled by RCC. The RCC has never and can never own land. Nobody owns land. However, England/English run the Admiralty -Maritime law out of House of Lords and Privy Council. All Kings/Queens are Trustees. The system just reversed the roles and the King became a Constructive Trustee=a thief in law.

2 replies

Sankofa11/63
just now
thank you?

Sankofa11/63
19 hr ago
gotta clean up our past to face a truer future

Sankofa ~ https://www.berea.edu/cgwc/the-power-of-sankofa/

Monica
18 hr ago
Thank you, “Knowledge is Power” it’s my favourite saying, my other favourite is “Know your Past and You will know your Future” why do you think they destroy the Books especially the history books, people think history is boring, I guess it depends on what part of history you’re looking at, In my Opinion Only.

Aelred A.
4 hr ago
There is a story about an ancient courtier who had some dirt on the king; when the king tried to force the courtier to do something he didn't want to do, the courtier threatened to tell the king's secret, saying, "Knowledge is power"; at which point the king ordered his soldiers to behead the guy; when the courtier cried, "No, wait, I won't tell," the king replied: "Power is power."

Loraine
56 min ago
That may be true in some instances but not all. The “courtier” provided a valuable lesson for those who have knowledge on how NOT to use it… and think about it, if knowledge was not important, why do we have the msm fixated on spreading propaganda and trying to confuse the masses? And I agree, the burning of books, the erasing of history are all a part of the program to create a more compliant society.

Papillon
Writes Colorful definitions
just now
The use of knowledge is power.

Sri Gull
18 hr ago
Those who control the past, control the future.

Aelred A.
4 hr ago
"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need."---Mick Jagger

Sankofa11/63
just now
sure been true in my life experiences

thanks for your comment

Michael Javick
19 hr ago
Wrong. There are those who are still here calling the shots. Soros and ilk are nothing compared to them!

Amanda Wilson
10 hr ago
You may be right. Sometimes I think Hillary is the real top of the pyramid. But you're probably right,.....I wonder what it at the top? Maybe now that we are better able to defend ourselves,....this really is all about a take over of the planet. Decreasing the population would help them.....and if they really live for 10,000's or more years, they have plenty of patience.

Aelred A.
4 hr ago
Anyone whom you know or have heard of, like Hillary, is just a shill for the real powers behind them, who go to great lengths to stay in the shadows, unknown to most.

Amanda Wilson
just now
I'm not so sure they are staying in the shadows any more! They seem to be doing their damage right in front of the Planet's eyes now. They control it all,...so they no longer have to pretend or fear us.

Cathy
just now
I've been here 50 years and I can tell you that if I had interplanetary transportation, I'd have left long ago, let alone would I spend thousands of years in a bubble to protect me from a deadly planet.

Amanda Wilson
just now
I've been here 62 years youngster, and I love it here. It's an awesome place to be. Maybe you don't interact with nature enough to love it here.....but we live on an incredible planet! I'd go to take a peek at other worlds,....but I'd always come back here. Here is home! Here is where all the things I love are; my dogs, birds, fish, wild flowers, veggie garden,....my pond with my koi fish and the little cat fish and the muskrat,.....the gorgeous sunshine on the leaves of the trees in the morning.....and the breathtaking colors in the Fall. The snow flakes slowly floating down quiet as can be,.....brightening up the land in the dark winters.... feeding the wild birds,...watching the babies birds flapping their wings and begging their moms to feed them,...seeing the hummingbirds at my feeders.....even the gentle wasps making their little nests all under my eves. This Planet is absolutely incredible if you live in it,.....if you isolate yourself from you fellow creatures,....and hide indoors from the sunshine and bugs,.....then you may not realize just how wonderful this planet is. I'm not saying every thing is perfect.....but it's not our Planet that is imperfect,....it's just some bad people.

We don't really know what the "Gan's" were like though,....if they really were Garden's maybe they were breathtakingly beautiful. I'm guessing the Aliens loved it here, perhaps for the Genetic Diversity,...or maybe because of the way things grew here and flourished. Who knows. But if they were here 2000 years, you can bet they loved being here. Clif thought, back in a video of his I watched, that perhaps they had some kind of bad accident with something toxic and that really messed up the planet....his thought was that they felt badly for what they had done and they left to find a way to fix it. Could the FLOOD have been them fixing their accident and healing the biosphere? Were the Arcs in the Bible, which we now know is a History book, not about any gods at all,.....were the arcs really genetic repositories for the Species that got injured and those that would not have survived the Cure the Aliens brought back with them? We don't know anything for sure yet,....but that was Clif's thoughts in his Alien Videos. If you haven't yet,...go back and watch his Youtube videos! WOW! I haven't enjoyed learning things ever as much as I do his Videos and other media.

robbo
6 hr ago
Roman Catholic Church..see Who is the government by Ewan Campbell. Now clif maybe right that the Khazars are involved because the Rothschild sare the RCC bankers

Russell E Cox
19 hr ago
That's a Great Fukin story Uncle Cliff, No Doubt you're onto sumpin Brother!

Judy P
15 hr ago
Just finished The Naked Bible. This is an excellent summary. (Does that make them “Clif” notes?)

Thank you for all you do, Clif!

Drogon
16 hr ago
Much of this is true.. but it started many thousands of years earlier.

Paul
20 hr ago
You're Incredible clif...

I JUST ! Started watching a new video of Richard Dolan (made 1 month ago)...

What's That Song

by Jung & Sting !

DMW
15 hr ago
I’m a sucker for these kinds of narratives and this one is only slightly different from several that have been proffered over the last 50 years. The challenge is, what to do with the info, especially in the absence of any proof. After following Clif more consistently over the past year, I was starting to think he had higher standards for the perspectives he shares, based on his technical acumen, software development and criticism of those others selling “hopium”, as (I think) he likes to say. But here we are, with yet another version of a sci-fi fantasy history without explanation or evidence of any sort, just another authoritarian speaking.

I’d be fine if Clif said he received information in the dream state, or was contacted by off world beings, was channeling info, was initiated into some mystical organization that shared these hidden truths with him, etc. Each explanation would have its own challenges regarding credibility, but at least we would know of the source. Instead, Clif gives us only Clif, as if this info is important enough to take time out of his busy day tending to the more important tasks on his agenda, but not important enough to validate.

At times, his other commentary may prove helpful in navigating or anticipating upcoming social upheaval, but what do we do with yet another tale of hidden human history and betrayal couched in a space opera?

I have hoped for years that something like this might be true, but why and in what context does this kind of story telling have anything to do with anything we are facing right now? Click bait, distraction, ego, laziness, a pep talk for the folks back home… what utility does this kind of story telling have at this point? Come on, Clif. You complain about Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes and others, but why is this any different, other than the details?

Aelred A.
just now
You need to listen to his older videos where he tells of his experiences talking w/ entities in higher dimensions while he was tripping on hallucinogens; this is where he got much of his info about the bug et al.

Cathy
just now
His info is likely from his Cathar heritage mixed in with new info from Mauro Biglino and others. To answer your question of how this "kind of story telling" has anything to do with our current situation, it has everything to do with it.

Our origin and story of survival informs how we can and should handle what's coming--a new cycle. We need to dredge up hidden history as to why (and how!) there even is a cycle and what that involves when one ends, as it is doing now.

As a matter of fact, there is nothing more important to our future than to discover our missing past. It's the key!!!!!!!!

Loraine
32 min ago
·
edited 31 min ago
Well don’t take this personal but you gave yourself away saying you liked it given (handed to you) in narrative form…

In my own research I came upon the book “The Shining One’s”, written by the O’Brien’s, well cited (many sources) on this very thing that Cliff speaks to. (The book is 752 pages long and requires much focus and research for comprehension… so if you chose to read it, be prepared.) The only difference is that clif doesn’t waste time on flowery words, citing sources, he just tells it like it is…

John Kerr
16 hr ago
You're laughing at us now,clif. You even put the old Chinese racist boiling theory in.

He tried the blacks first but keptthem in the oven too long.

He then opened the oven too soon and they were underdone, and still white and raw.

He got perfection with the chinese with skightky burnt skin and pulled them out before the eyes closed completely.

You're laughng at your followers clif, you need prediction that is on the mark.

Andrew
18 hr ago
For reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz

Zardoz is a 1974 Irish-American science fantasy film written, produced, and directed by John Boorman and starring Sean Connery and Charlotte Rampling, and featuring Sara Kestelman.[4] The film was shot by cinematographer Geoffrey Unsworth on a budget of US$1.57 million.[2] It depicts a post-apocalyptic world (which Boorman says, in the audio commentary, is matriarchal) where barbarians (the "Brutals") worship "Zardoz", a stone god with the power to grant either death or eternal life, and who - in the opening scene - declares: "The gun is good! The penis is evil!". In this future dystopia, while the Brutals live in a wasteland, their overlords (the "Eternals") luxuriate in the Vortex, apparently as self-satisfied as landed gentry. The Eternals created Zardoz to control the Brutals, inciting them to mass murder. However, Zed (Sean Connery) refuses to accept the status quo and his place among the oppressed, embarking on a journey that explores the theme of genetic engineering and exposes the devastating truth about the corrupt society he lives in.

ronvrooman
Writes Ron’s Newsletter
18 hr ago
Interesting and it could be true or close or not.

This is a diversion from returning to a Constitutional republican form of government this year 2022.

This is being done on Oregon. One step at a time for the last 4 years. 1st Amendment Assembly, ARTICLE I Section 1 of Oregon's Constitution circa 1859 aka Oregon Statewide Jural Assembly, Grand Jury, Civilian Court of record aka ARTICLE III Amendment VII of The United States of America's Constitution circa 1859, Oregon's well regulated 2nd amendment militia. We have notified the FEDS DOJ, FBI, USMS, USMC,State of Oregon aka STATE OF OREGON, judiciary, executive, legislative, 36 Sheriffs, 38 Prosecutors. We have proof of service of all our documents, they have all been acquiesced to multiple times. 5 Grand Juries with Presentments and True Bills, 4 ARTICLE III Amendment VII jury trials with verdicts. We are at www.orsja.org and ready to help.

We are not affiliated with Anna, David Straight, T-ROH, any current assembly groups. We are doing Oregon. You folks must do your other 32 states and 17 territories for yourselves, no one can do it for you, you cannot do it alone.

Each state must do the work before we an Assemble in Congress as the several states and return to The United States of America's Constitutional republic and establish the United States as a government service company that is not in color of law since march 1861 federally and November 8, 1910 on Oregon.

What took us 4 years can be done lawfully with paper work in 21 days. Then comes the hard part a Jury pool. Ours is several hundred people now. We called our first Grand Jury when we had 45.

dusk ...
19 hr ago
If the Numo ever return and check us out, i'll bet they could fill in a few historical blanks.

May our Creator bless us all ! .......d

K Lolli
1 hr ago
Curious enough, I just came across similar to this while opening up an Edgar Cayce reading last night - a book I have had for 30+ years. Cayce suggests that in addition to black, yellow, red, and white, there is also a brown race that "appeared in the Andes." Difficult to find much on the subject on the web, but I contend there exists also a gray race, which inhabited areas in and around the Carpathians, mostly Romania. Gray complexioned, they are that of which a certain tribe of alleged 'jews' - the often prone to disease and, interestingly enough, blood -thirsty Ashkenazi - originated. Think Count Dracula and, of course, Transylvania. Referred to today as 'bluebloods', a cooler-than-normal type of blood runs through their veins both slowly and blue hued, which gives them their pale, shadowy gray complexions.

FreeandFighting
4 hr ago
“Their goal was to make us just-smart-enough, and docile.“

Interesting that the vaxxx seems to try to correct both of these traits, that is if you live long enough to procreate. I viewed a video supposedly created as a CIA training film w/ Bill Gates lecturing them on the benefits of gene therapy to instill traits such as docility & compliance into the mass of society.

Thank you Clif! Just wondering if your frame of reference is from the Zohar & the Tora? FREE

Eileen
55 min ago
maybe the genetic tinkering makes people more susceptible to disease, similar to the space alien overlords?

SA
10 hr ago
It fits many deep meditations, remote viewing I have experienced. I ask my mom at age about 10 what planet I came from. I am a A + blood type , very empathic and my best playmates very early in life were my “imaginary” ones …I knew and saw things others didn’t. This fits

Timothy LaPlant
17 hr ago
WOW! Great job Cliff.

I have been studding this very topic for over 30 years now.

With books like SLAVE SPECIES OF THE GODS by Michael Tellinger who lived in South Africa, on one of the gold mines created by the Annunaki.

Paul Wallis a 30 church Deacon had to reexamine all his beliefs

after reading Sitchen's many book on the ones from heaven came to earth...

Wallis taught the bible to many bishops in many religions. He has written 3 great books.

There is allot of great research on this subject.....

Thanks again Cliff,

Timothy

Aelred A.
18 hr ago
That "creator" meme reminds me of an account of a researcher who took ayahuasca; he told the shaman that the first things he saw were large reptilian creatures that told him they had created him. The shaman laughed and replied, "They're always saying that!" So there you go.

Aelred A.
18 hr ago
PS: It also reminds me of H.G. Wells's War of the Worlds where the aliens, who are kicking humanity's ass, finally die off from bacteria.

Red
15 hr ago
HGWells may well have had older source materials that the story (Yes, yes! Pure fiction, I tell you!) was drawn from with the necessary embellishments of his then current miliau.

Eric B. Walker
19 hr ago
White supremacy meets Arthur C. Clarke. lol

These smart ass space aliens had trouble with radiation and then proceeded to breed out the melanin in their slave class. Ha! They created whitey and said doh... and buggered off.

Mary
19 hr ago
·
edited 19 hr ago
Great article. I was trying to explain this today to a Christian friend who is an extreme normy, but with some good deep state knowlege. She knew a lot of information, but had no clue about alien part of it. This, I think is a good start to introduce them to this information. So many tentacles.

Amanda Wilson
10 hr ago
That and the interview with Mauro Biglino, in the book Clif recommended...."The Naked Bible: the truth about the most famous book in history". Amazing book! Goes into the Aliens too. A great interview.

Mary
16 min ago
I bought that one, it's in my stack to read!!! As soon as I finish the last two from Radu Cinamar.

Manolis
19 hr ago
I've read similar accounts in several books so I don't doubt that your version, Clif, is near to the truth.

Roberto N
19 hr ago
The planet of apes.

Poochiwoo
20 hr ago
·
edited 19 hr ago
I have an inckling it is about growth management. They left on purpose. Some have decided to return and clean house.

Michael Javick
19 hr ago
No some have returned to take over again. don't be foolish.

Trumpster
Writes Trumpster’s Newsletter
20 hr ago
sounds about right.

The spirit beings inside us the only 'X' factor.

Mary
19 hr ago
·
edited 16 hr ago
Yes, the ultimate aliens in the human suits. We are an amazing energy with a soul. How incredibly advanced to have an aura that spins at well beyond the speed of light, with chakras bringing in light energy of the color rays. And they tell us that within the atoms of our blood there are little "cylinders" firing continually to keep the body going, and they don't know where the light comes from that action! Our consciousness can travel to the other ends of the earth, galaxy, universes and beyond! This thing in this body called a soul is Extraordinary and I wouldn't want to be anything else! The aliens have nothing on us.

Parzival
2 hr ago
Maybe since we were so tinkered with, we might just kill them all...

Dano
2 hr ago
·
edited 2 hr ago
Man has a history(ish) of hunting and killing giants...Beowulf, for example...I guess Goliath would be another.

Bacca400
Writes Science News
5 hr ago
·
edited 4 hr ago
Did you ever hear the story about a secret passage into a mountain in Romania that was protected with an energy shield? At first a Romanian secret agency was involved but quickly a US agency went over there. Anyone who touched the shield died immediately. Eventually one guy got through, came back, and described what he saw. Everything from chairs to computer consoles were gigantic.

55,000 year old alien base found inside Romanian mountain. https://universal-consciousness-show.com...-mountain/

The Greatest Secret Of The Millennium: Bucegi Mountain Alien Base And Tunnel System. https://themillenniumreport.com/2014/09/...mountains/

Elizabeth Sylvia
5 hr ago
I could read your writings and listen to your podcasts for hours on end. Your wealth of information blows me away.

rumrum
7 hr ago
Earth is FLAT! Space is a fantasy. NASA is a hoax! Stop believing that earth is a ball spinning like crazy in a endless universe. All of that sh*t a Freemanson lie!

Frances Leader
Writes Uncensored
7 hr ago
Maybe they blew up the GANS complexes and that is why we have a desert zone from Africa to China?

Bacca400
Writes Science News
4 hr ago
·
edited 4 hr ago
That was likely from a nuclear war which some of India's texts mention, date is unknown. The green glass in Libya is chemically identical to green glass found at nuclear testing sites. There are also some radioactive hot spots in Pakistan which are buried under rubble which the media wants to hide. Scientists got initial readings of radioactivity but were not allowed further testing at that site.

Frances Leader
Writes Uncensored
4 hr ago
Yes, I know but assuming that it was a war is a step beyond the evidence.

An
8 hr ago
After years of studying this, came last week of focused searching for information on the Ancient-Space -Alien-created-man meme. Came to my own conclusions, had it confirmed through various (some would call it Pseudoscientific) means, then, serendipitously, Clif settles this for me. "The Space Aliens are not gods, they are tinkerers."They made small tweaks in humanity, they did not create us." Respect and Gratitude.

Mihaela Gavril
13 hr ago
They were NOT "aliens" but the angels that rebelled against the Creator. They are mentioned briefly in Genesis 6:4 and discussed in detail in the Book of Enoch. For what they did they were punished harshly, and for them and their offspring there is NO redemption. Therefore they HATE humans, so don't be fooled when they will show up again pretending they are our "creators" and "saviors". They messed up our genetic code once, and the Creator had to flood the Earth because of it. They are doing it again via the CV19 vax. The earthly "elites" serve these monsters. They are in a hurry to destroy all humans before they can repent, because the Lord will soon come back to take us to our real home, and there will be NO mercy for those who did not choose Him. Therefore remember to not postpone your decision to choose life. Your day of salvation is TODAY. Jesus bless you!

Judy P
15 hr ago
Just finished The Naked Bible. This is an excellent summary. (Does that make them “Clif” notes?)

Thank you for all you do, Clif!

CK_
15 hr ago
This new post contradicts the earlier "Space Aliens" post that said this happened 36,000 years ago. Also, there's no mention of the "dongle" genetic change that was achieved.

https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/space-aliens

Sri Gull
18 hr ago
As a possibility it has great resonance and accounts for many questions in a simple and straightforward way. In having spoke with even a higher source than Cliff, essentially all of this has been confirmed.

Andrew
18 hr ago
For Reference from popular culture there are too many matching data points between this post and the film "Zardoz" to ignore....

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz

Zardoz is a 1974 Irish-American science fantasy film written, produced, and directed by John Boorman and starring Sean Connery and Charlotte Rampling, and featuring Sara Kestelman.[4] The film was shot by cinematographer Geoffrey Unsworth on a budget of US$1.57 million.[2] It depicts a post-apocalyptic world (which Boorman says, in the audio commentary, is matriarchal) where barbarians (the "Brutals") worship "Zardoz", a stone god with the power to grant either death or eternal life, and who - in the opening scene - declares: "The gun is good! The penis is evil!". In this future dystopia, while the Brutals live in a wasteland, their overlords (the "Eternals") luxuriate in the Vortex, apparently as self-satisfied as landed gentry. The Eternals created Zardoz to control the Brutals, inciting them to mass murder. However, Zed (Sean Connery) refuses to accept the status quo and his place among the oppressed, embarking on a journey that explores the theme of genetic engineering and exposes the devastating truth about the corrupt society he lives in. = Sound familiar?

DeckardsApartment
19 hr ago
Dr. Michael Heiser.

David Chatfield
19 hr ago
I deal in facts and inferences arising therefrom. What facts did you derive this story from? There are no citations or references that we can refer to or that you referred to in coming to these conclusions. Please share your references so that we can be enlightened as you have been. I mean no disrespect. In fact, I highly respect you and all of your work. I just want to do some research along with you. Thanks.

Mitch
19 hr ago
For starters, the book, The Naked Bible. Correctly translated from the original Hebrew, the "Old Testament" tells a much different tale. https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/yhwh

Trish Laurence
19 hr ago
I’ve no idea how you find all this out! Fascinating!

John Visher
19 hr ago
6000 years ago people discovered slavery. It was no invasion from outer space, it was an invasion by our own psyches. Now there are three types of people, masters, slaves, lovers. Every person has elements of all three, but some people are pure forms. They might be pure masters, pure slaves, pure lovers. Through the generations, the purity can be reinforced. The natural trend is for a dilution of the extremes. Invasion by space aliens might be a metaphor for this process of psyche evolution, but it’s a bad one. It’s not right to use metaphors to describe psyches.

Kit Jamieson
18 hr ago
Believe me earth has been invaded/ visited by extraterrestrials multiple times. Jesus Christ was an extraterrestrial as was Moses. This is not simply conjecture but fact!

John Visher
15 hr ago
In his 20s Jesus travelled through India. https://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm . India is very different from Jerusalem, but it’s not extraterrestrial.

Kit Jamieson
15 hr ago
I know with absolute certainty that Jesus Christ was an extraterrestrial. You are free to believe otherwise.

John Visher
14 hr ago
Jesus was more in touch with his soul spirit and his dreaming spirit than all the men around him. He was never sexually molested. He was very normal. He wasn’t weird. He had no trauma. Satan was traumatized, not Jesus.

Michael Javick
19 hr ago
you don't know that . Just your opinion.

Soma
19 hr ago
Good story. For some reason 6000 years doesn't seem long enough. Trial and error tweaking would likely take several hundred generations. Were not the post-deluvian humans already hybrids? At least most of the less melanated? As Lloyd Pye put it, alien intervention gives us the best of both "mythologies".

Mary
19 hr ago
He did say it was the colonists that arrived 6000 yrs ago. Other humans already here were what survived the ice age and destruction of Mu and Atlantis. Earth has been occupied for eons.

Soma
just now
Such a complex history.

Paul
20 hr ago
"The Space Alien overlords needed both. The light had to be moderated due to their biological needs for reduced levels of cosmic radiation of all forms."

~~~

"Uh-O" ~ Rainman

SOUNDS like they might create a breed of white supremacists, requiring lots of SPF.

Hmm...

Michael Javick
19 hr ago
i see the lame stream media has tampered with your brain.

Paul
16 hr ago
I heard that Bill Gates uses quite a high & quite a lot of SPF, on white fishing expeditions.

Steve97
just now
Laid forth very nicely. Looking forward to more of you thinking. I read to slowly to reach out and gather the necessary material to do all the right thinking. You are a GREAT Blessing. Amen!

Doug Triplett
just now
I’m pretty sure the reason they fled earth 4000 years ago was due to the world wide flooding mentioned in many of the earths oldest text.

Doug
just now
Gobekle Tepe is at least 10,000 years old. What happened to it's builders? Buried 8000 years ago by somebody. Did their culture revert to hunter-gatherers? Not arguing. Asking. See also Gavin Menses' work on who discovered America. Sunken Minoan ship in the Mediterranean, carbon dated to 5000 years ago, with copper ore from Lake Superior. Another Minoan ship with Superior Ore, from about 2500 years ago, if memory serves. DNA evidence of thousands of years of Minoan contact around Lake Superior. Syrian cities dating back to the Ice Age. Middle East seems to have been hopping all along.

anitabdeep
Writes anitabdeep’s Newsletter
just now
Clif,

Thank you!!!

Though I do not agree with everything you have written, much/most of it does resonate with me. I always have much which I agree to disagree with most anyone in today’s world.

Thank you again!!!

Frank Kelley
just now
I have heard versions of this story before. They all can't be made up, this makes perfect sense.

Poochiwoo
just now
·
edited just now
My uderstanding is that they were seeders. But, 2 groups emerged. One group wanted to destroy humans because they are really messed up. The other felt time and supervisation might help. Both camps have been debating this issue since the beginning. An agreement has been reached and we'll soon find out their plan for earth. The bloodlines were left to manage humans, but too much infighting and the perversion of the "mandate from heaven" has led to where we are today. Enough!

Sandra
just now
How does this fit in with the Nemo?

Dennise
just now
informative and easy to undestand

Michelle Masciarelli
just now
This is such amazing information and my husband, son and I are so freaking thankful there are great researchers like Cliff that help to wake us the F'n up! Damn I just love this time of our life!

Kontaktmoi
just now
Clif is just a few steps ahead... I am waiting to get some form of validation or confirmation from "suitable" sources which does NOT include religions, politics and governments. Hmmm. Waiting... I am growing my own popcorn now.

Eileen
just now
Clif, what you said about the Colonizers' and their in-bred managerial class's delicate immune systems sheds light on why they want protect themselves from infectious diseases by vaccinating us, "the herd", for infectious disease, while presumably the TPTB don't take those vaccines. An added bonus for them would be causing us to have all kinds of degenerative chronic diseases, causing misery (which they love to see), and, shortening our lifespans, because they also don't want us to live long enough to gain any wisdom... not to mention all the money to be made from pharmaceuticals...

Sally Winter
just now
? so we were saved by bacteria ?

Art
just now
The extraterrestrials morons had to flee. It's cosmic law..anyone interfering with human or native races evolution, get stuck in the planet. Mother Nature will kick ass in one way or other!

Barbara Hamaker
just now
Clif, where are you getting your information? Thanks. I miss seeing your smiling face in person!!

Jack Farley
just now
Dr. Michael Heiser has a similar position but takes it from the Bible. Find him on YouTube.

Matt Fortner
just now
Interesting article.

Where are you getting this information?

I would like to read this for my self.

Joe The BCS
just now
Well the History channel is way further ahead on this Theory with Ancient Aliens. Frankly, I think its all a bunch of entertainment. Like everything we see on TV. Mind control of the weak.

Althea Grace, Soul Whisperer
Writes SoulWhisperer Soars
just now
Loved this!

thetonyd7
Writes thetonyd7’s Newsletter
just now
Sir I would love to know what books so I can get them for the library, please. Thank you!

jane agren
just now
Uncle Cliff, I love your true story telling. So right on , lets write the last and final chapter! We win!

Humid Frog
1 hr ago
Thank you SOOO much for the dummy version! I’m almost done reading The Naked Bible, but I’m having a difficult time understanding it, perhaps because of my lack of familiarity with the Bible. This was a great, understandable synopsis :)

tacmed69
2 hr ago
Nice thank you sir.

Dano
2 hr ago
Maybe not aliens Folks: Neanderthal, Human, Denisovan, and others were all inter breeding in the Mediterranean area up to about 40, 000 years ago - that's where you got your "Men of renown" mentioned in the bible. Some of their names still exist imbedded in the various proto Indo-European and descendant languages because they are the ones that started WRITING IT. You can see they were also global about 3000 BC. You can look up words AND root AND derivative words in multiple languages ( Try 'angel' for example) these days on google. It's all history fossilized in the language folks. Now at least One group may have got into space pre 12,500BC ( they got washed out of the south western US in the glacial lake flood ), but there were / ARE some multi dimensional ones FOR CERTAIN too.

The cultist Deepstaters know all this too, BTW. The Devine CHI code it's called. Not kidding.

Note: 40% of the Han people have just 3 original fathers. Also, Not everyone dies at less than 120 years of age either.

Dane
3 hr ago
We were "tweaked" more than once or twice to be able to mine. (for gold) Gold has a special qualities and a use that we aren't aware of yet.

The "chosen", were selected to collate the gold from the miners. They had the decision whether to do this benignly or malignly . The "chosen" decided to do their job malignly.

When the original (off earth) programmers. come back to collect their mined gold . Those who used their position with ill intent , will be left with no gold and the wrath of those whom they abused.

Osiris
5 hr ago
Thank you Clif. It is refreshing, stimulating, inspiring, and liberating to listen to this version of Earth History. I resonate with it 100%

Ravi Varma N
5 hr ago
Lord Krishna delivered Bhagavat Gita around 5000 years . They say Gita is the Essence of all Upanishads and All Upanishads are a part of Vedas (written much much earlier). Devas are mentioned in these ancient Vedas texts . So, I am afraid this theory of devas being elohim doesn't quite fit well . Even the ancestors lineage of Pandavas of Mahabharat

takes us 1000s of years back from the point when Krishna ended his Avatar . Kaliyug(dark age or machine age) started after after Krishna left . It could be that the elohim came to earth once kaliyug started . https://www.holy-bhagavad-gita.org/chapter/10/verse/22

Kween Kleokatra
5 hr ago
What a Frigging Imagination! I concur! LOL

john pike
6 hr ago
Yes,very close to what I believe,the only thing I don't agree with is there is still a presence here, whether its our creators or another race? I've had dealings,got pictures, film, fb and messenger both blocking them out and other people I've messaged on posts,either censored or ignored

Osiris
6 hr ago
Thank you Clif. It is refreshing, stimulating, inspiring, and liberating to listen to this version of Earth History. I resonate with it 100%

robbo
6 hr ago
Hi! Clif We have watched your tals for a couple of years now. We really like the way you explain issues in straightforward language. This issue of aliens has always challenged my thinking, but I am coming around and this article has helped. Thanks for your recommendations on Boscovich and Verdansky. I work with what you call the Ether -health care. You recommendations will help my work. If you are interested in some history then have a look at: Who Is the Government by Ewan Campbell. He is the author from New Zealand. Ewan's research and links happen because of Heraldry and symbology. For example, The Brits and Britain is NOT the English or England. There are 2 very powerful Constitutions between England and Aoteoroa -in 1835 and 1840. British Empire is an extension of the Holy Roman Empire -an instrument of Roman Catholic Church. William the Conqueror was an agent for the then Pope. See where NZ sits on the United Nations ( controlled by the U.S. as the Virginia company owned by RCC) globe. I can explain more.

Pisvlek
6 hr ago
Just to satisfy my curiosity: Where does the +/- 4000 BC mark for the alien invasion come from? Other sources say the alien presence started closer to 500.000 years ago and that they've been genetically mutating humans and other lifeforms since then. Also about the bacteria being dangerous to them and the shields etc.. where can I find out more about that?

Free Human
3 hr ago
·
edited 3 hr ago
A number of Clif's videos from many years ago talked about the Nummo / Changer and their early involvement with the creation of humans - much, much earlier in our pre-history than the Annunaki and their GANS of 6,0000 yrs ago. The Annunaki did not create us, the Nummo did. But the Annunaki also came here, enslaved us and continued tinkering with our genetics too. Could well have been some additional visitations from other alien races too, here & there along the way. Outside of myths and legends and the occasional stone tablet that turns up randomly - we'll likely never know the entirety of truth.

Pisvlek
2 hr ago
Thanks, I'll dig into that ;)

Free Human
just now
https://clifhighvideos.com/?s=Nummo

Pisvlek
just now
Many thanks! There's plenty there to sink my teeth into :)

Roy
9 hr ago
Hi Clif !

Take a look at : the Bock Saga OFFICIAL WEBSITE : https://www.bocksaga.info/

I think this saga is strongly connected to your story.

Roy

TylerMario
9 hr ago
Who create the Space Aliens and who create the hunter-gatherer tribes? Glory to the Lord

Gods Humor
9 hr ago
While I support the theory that humans are the product of Space Alien Colonists I have my doubts that this was only 4000 years ago. Many historical records from different cultures have similar events, which could point to Space Alien activities. Just take the Flood from the old testament and the eroded Sphinx in Egypt. They point to an epoche about 12.000 years ago. Which seems more realistic for Space Alien activities. One of the most profound written proof of Space Aliens are the 4300 year old Sumerian Temple Hymns from the Enheduanna. Correctly translated it is a masterpiece of best source of the time when the Space Aliens occupied earth; the DI.IN.GIR (the decission-makers in their shiny shells).

ERIC HALFVARSON
9 hr ago
EXCELLENT

TheWatcher
10 hr ago
Shoot first, ask questions later. Give my regards to Hancock and Sitchin.

Freddy2010
11 hr ago
Really not buying this whole space alien bullshit.

Daniel Murcia
12 hr ago
Informative, detailed yet concise. Congratulations Clif! Much better than a “Cliff Notes” of The Naked Bible book (LOL). I prefer the intense focus of something like poetry than a verbose novel. You achieved that intensity in this article. Congrats again.

George Zervos
12 hr ago
Excellent presentation.

DawnieR
12 hr ago
6,000 years ago?? Humans have been on this planet for millions of years. Yes; aliens DID come here and changed our genetics.........but it was WAY longer than 6,000 year ago.

V T
12 hr ago
so who created the Space Aliens?

Likely they were created in God's image.

So Humans were 'created' in God's image via the hand of Space Aliens.

LMAO

agree - this is Brilliant info from Clif.

Zoltan Vazz
13 hr ago
Hope Joe Biden dies on the toilet tonite

robert stiles
13 hr ago
·
edited 13 hr ago
We can ask the space aliens who no doubt live on the moon today. First we need to get through the Van Allen belts. The moon is obviously artificial - same time revolving on its axis as around the Earth. One 400th the diameter of the Sun one 400th distance to the Sun.

Jackie
13 hr ago
?

Dominic
13 hr ago
References please.

Pam
13 hr ago
This reminds me of the Urantia writings. Wow! A lot to digest!

Ph
13 hr ago
Makes as much if not more sense, as any other theory being bandied about.

I'm curious; where did this info come from?

Rob (of universe c137)
Writes Robert's Occam's razor
14 hr ago
What fu*king bullshit.

It sounds like a fairy tale, just like virology.

But hey, believe what you wanna believe.

I'll just say that past stories of demons and aliens and gods are how people would tell of current days in the future.

"Daimonic Reality by Patrick Harpur examines UFOs and a wide variety of “paranormal” phenomena from a rather unique angle. Although Harpur never fully defines the daimonic—“the daimonic that can be defined is not the true daimonic,” as Lao-Tse would say—it seems to exist both inside us and outside us. Like the Greek daemon and unlike the Christian demon, it takes both good/healing and bad/terrifying forms, depending on our commitment to rationalistic ego states.

In a sense, the daimonic is like the collective unconscious of Carl Jung, inside us as a part of our total self that the ego wishes to deny, outside us in all the other humans who ever existed and in the dreams, myths, and arts of all the world. But Harpur follows Irish poet (and Golden Dawn alumnus) W. B. Yeats as often as he follows Jung, and traces some of his ideas back to Giordano Bruno and the alchemical/hermetic mystics of the Renaissance. The daimonic is just a bit more personalized and individualized than Jung’s species unconscious.

Harpur’s major thesis is that unless we recognize the daimonic (make friends with it, Jung would say) it takes increasingly malignant and terrifying forms. For instance, the Greys of UFO abduction lore, he says, are deliberately mirroring our ego-centered and “scientistic” age—showing no emotions of the humans they experiment upon, just as the ideal science student feels no emotion and has no concern with the emotions of the animal being tortured in his laboratory."

Despite dealing with many subjects common to conspiracy theories, this book does not quite fit into that category. We are the conspirators, so to speak. We have repressed the most creative part of ourselves and now it is escaping in terrifying forms."

j.r. Kuvoski
14 hr ago
Funny.

Sounds like a Grimm's fairytale with some very salient connective points that cannot be easily explained away. Beings playing god screwed up or lost their grip then sailed back into position intent on slapping us back into place and getting on with the plan.

Moral of the story:

don't pretend to be god unless you really are: the natives get smart and dangerously frisky quick.

We had image -- we had space -- we had place, and we had soul before they even knew we were here.

Let's get back on that track.

Cindy
14 hr ago
That was fascinating...really enjoy your stuff and your awesome talks..Thanks

J Galbory
14 hr ago
Sunday surprise: A clip-hanger ;-)

J Galbory
14 hr ago
GRRRR...that FFFing spell-righter!

I said "Clif-hanger"

job
Writes job’s Newsletter
14 hr ago
War of the Worlds.

< https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=zSFgVD...I_swv9-rZS >

heh-j-.

Brenda
14 hr ago
Sounds like some of the Zachariah sitchen stuff I read awhile back. Very interesting!

Your_name
14 hr ago
Cliffee,. You left out the Bible as a guide to said slaves and it's proof of an omnipotent God who transcends time and space for real. Said book gifts a powerful weapon to it's readers and is scoffed at by those athiests whom may well be destroyed by it. Yep, those truths extrapolate that the "weeping and gnashing of teeth" and "millstone around the neck..." are also true. Woe to the scofflaws and unbelievers as maybe Hell awaits them after all contrary to popular common dissonance. Also the Law is a steel blade of justice after all...when properly applied. Two men in unison under the Law can always defeat one man acting in a condenmable capacity. The Woo is not all Poo ! :)

Satrapa
14 hr ago
·
edited 14 hr ago
Do you have even a shred of evidence to support this conflation of information?

The most compelling evidence comes from Ojuelos, Mexico, and DOES NOT CONCORD with this, shall we call it fictional tale.

Ojuelos artifacts are dated from 9k- 28K years old. Much older than your postulate; and narrate an entirely different relationship between Star People and Humans. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Read "Aztlan y Los Aztecas". You will see, you have it entirely turned around. You have literally bought into the bullshit Enlil/Enki/Anunaki engineered humans lie. Honestly, one has to be very confused to believe such obvious disinformation.

That is precisely the God complex that the Anunaki want validated by such blathering narratives.

Paul
14 hr ago
Really Really Interesting !

Thank you.

Jud Morrison
15 hr ago
Always enlightening, never dull. Thank you, sir.

Dan Glover
15 hr ago
Thank you for bringing Biglino's work to my attention. I'm sure to be noodling on it for some time. I'm curious your thoughts on how the Nummo fit into this timeline?

Paul
15 hr ago
"Some, including the Giants, escaped..."

~~~

...to The Smithsonian ?

Age of listening
15 hr ago
Makes sense.

Sue
15 hr ago
·
edited 15 hr ago
Interesting…I’ve always felt I was not of this world, and in my dreams I travel to others millions of light years away. I’ve also dreamt of their return…

Aaaand…an encounter with a ‘ship’ about 30 years ago that had me dreaming of them for weeks.

Hypacha
15 hr ago
Good one! You think they'd tell you truth? Doesn't seem to be their motto....

Chap
16 hr ago
You are on to something Clif, and everything must be questioned. Question authority, question secrecy, question history. As they try to enslave the mind, the id breaks free.

Paul
16 hr ago
The Elegant & Excellent...

[Respectful Drum Roll Please]

[Ancient Asian Gong Snap

Scintillates to Silent Sound]

Mr. Richard Dolan.

"The Oldest Men in Time,

Are 'Oft, The Most Wise."

https://youtu.be/YKoO0ojvhU4

Patricia
16 hr ago
The Annunaki brutally, callously, torturously experimented on humans and animals to make a species intelligent enough to run digging machines mostly gold needed for their atmosphere. Many ET species also helped themselves to Earth's rich resources and people! The Annunaki finally used a strand of their own DNA. The Annunaki made us but THE MOST HIGH endowed us with an EVERLASTING SOUL. They were ORDERED off the planet. Those who stayed are now unable to leave and many cause humanity the most grief. Even they know there is One who is greater!

We each are powerful with great abilities and eternal souls! The Most High Lord God of All Creation wants us to become just like Him so He can go on to do Greater things. SALUMNIAH.!!!

Snippy
16 hr ago
Do you know much about the group connection consciousness? Did you know they have been removing state coordinators. I was a member for about 2 years. Interested in my story? Don't want to waste your time if you don't. Found both of you about the same time.

Focused One
14 hr ago
I also was hope porned by Simon. I new him way defore his new venture of deceit. Shameful.

Snippy
11 hr ago
I helped set up alt media in my state. We used telegram, slack and signal. Still running all 3 under a different name. Almost all the active members joined us.

Snippy
11 hr ago
There's a ton of us. Groups split in lots of states as they started removing the state leaders. Now those leaders are communicating on each of thier stories. Truth from the inside of the inner workings of whats really going on.

Uniquely Real
16 hr ago
Intriguing read but Adam and Eve need to be factored in. The story in the bible is sorely lacking in details. Here is a brief summary from another source

~ADAM AND EVE arrived on Urantia, from the year A.D. 1934, 37,848 years ago. It was in midseason when the Garden was in the height of bloom that they arrived. At high noon and unannounced, the two seraphic transports, accompanied by the Jerusem personnel intrusted with the transportation of the biologic uplifters to Urantia, settled slowly to the surface of the revolving planet in the vicinity of the temple of the Universal Father. All the work of rematerializing the bodies of Adam and Eve was carried on within the precincts of this newly created shrine. And from the time of their arrival ten days passed before they were re-created in dual human form for presentation as the world’s new rulers. They regained consciousness simultaneously. The Material Sons and Daughters always serve together. It is the essence of their service at all times and in all places never to be separated. They are designed to work in pairs; seldom do they function alone.

Teresa Gregory
16 hr ago
So far (for me anyway) it has been like piecing together a huge jigsaw puzzle when it comes to our TRUE history - that we now know was purposely hidden from us. Thank you for your help! This makes sense!

Eunice Farmilant
16 hr ago
For thousands of years the priest class has been using the same game plan,divide and conquer, suppress the truth and constantly lie and manipulate.Also burying history has been crucial to prevent the masses from catching on that the same game plan is being recycled. I had privy to their inner plan by working for them for almost twenty years in a private company. The owners were totally controlled by unseen bosses and I saw them on many occasion suddenly change something almost overnight as if they were possessed.

They also repeated things over and over if they saw something worked. They were clever but not the least bit original. The ruling /political class have reached that point of extinction because after trying to use computers,cell phones and tbe internet to addict and manipulate us, it backfired. Trying to suddenly censor free speech and free learning after two generations have had universal access to an almost limitless amount of information is impossible today. They are totally aware of how they screwed up,but the only tools in their tool kit are extreme suppression, killing, climate manipulation and bioweapons( and providing a steady stream of socially approved poisons in the form of alcohol and lethal recreational drugs)-.they only know using negative energy. They just don't understand real humans and what makes us tick.

Patricia Matone
16 hr ago
Excellent Work Clif. Very reminiscent of the Webbot work I used to Love.

GLENN WILLIAM MURPHY
16 hr ago
I THINK IT HAS BEEN CONTINUOUS, ONE GROUP AFTER ANOTHER. WHY??? BECAUSE WE ARE WIDE OPEN TO INVASION. I KNOW D.O.D. "BUILT A FENCE", A FREQUENCY FENCE" THAT REACHES A LONG DAMNED WAY INTO SPACE, SO THEY KNOW WHAT IS HERE, COMING-IN, AND WHAT IS LEAVING. THE OPERATIONAL PARAMETERS ARE ABOVE MY UN-PAID GRADE. BUT THINK OF CROP CIRCLES AS "SIGN-IN SHEETS" FOR ET'S CONDUCTING OPERATIONS IN A REGION, AND WHEN COMPLETED, THEIR CROP CIRCLE FADES. WE, EARTH HUMANITY, ARE BEING DECLARED "USELESS" AND EXTERMINATED VIA BIO WEAPONS BUILT IN LABS IN UKRAINE. LEON PANETTA, A MAN I KNEW WELL IN MY YOUNGER YEARS, TURNS OUT TO HAVE FINANCED THEM, WHILE DIRECTOR OF THE CIA, WHICH IS SWISS, BY THE BY. LEON CHANGED FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER THIS LIFE TIME, FROM A JESUIT EDUCATED RATHER POOR TRIAL ATTORNEY, (MY DAD HIRED AND FIRED HIM WHILE IN A LAW FIRM PARTNERSHIP WITH JOE PANETTA, LEON'S OLDER BROTHER). THE LEON I KNEW WAS A MEEK AND UNASSUMING GUY, HATED HAVING TO BE AGGRESSIVE IN COURT. SO THIS MAN-UNCHANGED, FINANCED BIO WEAPON LABS TO KILL-OFF "USELESS" OLD EARTH HUMANITY??? I'LL KEEP SAYING IT, LISTEN TO DONALD MARSHAL. CLONING CENTERS, CELEBRITIES, "WORLD LEADERS" ALL UNDER CONTROL OF, TAKEN COMPLETELY OVER BY, A BRAIN PARASITE THAT HAS HIVE MIND AND IS OF REPTILIAN ORIGIN. HOW MANY EPISODES OF STARGATE SG1 DO YOU NEED TO SEE? RE-PHRASE..."WHY DO YOU THINK "THEY" "TELEVISIONED" HUMANS CONTROLLED BY A SNAKE-LIKE PARASITE THAT DOES AWAY WITH THE HUMAN AND USES THE BODY??? (SO EVERYONE WOULD SAY... LIKE THEY WERE GENIUSES; "I SAW THAT EPISODE ON SG1, THAT'S JUST TV BULLSHIT." OR MY TOTAL FAVE FROM THE UTTERLY UNCONSCIOUS, "THAT'S JUST "ENTERTAINMENT"...SHAKESPEARE WAS RE-TEACHING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VIA FRANCIS BACON AND JOHN DEE AND THEIR "SCRIBES". "ENTERTAINMENT" HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

THERE IS NO "ENTERTAINMENT" PRODUCED AT HUGE COST FOR NO REASON. IT IS JUST ANOTHER CLOAK FOR "PROGRAMMING".

Jessica
16 hr ago
Clif, been following you for over a decade now. I was on board with the idea of aliens and their intertwined aspect of our species creation. But then I came across Archaix.com, something I think you should check out. The guy who runs it, Jason, has some very interesting ideas on our origin and connects it to the idea we live in a simulation. Much like the way creatures are just generated or spawned in the story The Hunger Games, life has been spawned on earth. But at some point the AI went wrong, or maybe our species was enslaved in the real world by aliens at some point in our past, so technically both ideas could hold true, or maybe this is an ancestor simulation, but either way, the program went off the rails and started a cataclysm cycle that keeps humanity from getting too far advanced, trapping us here in this simulation because we are unable to escape it now. Jason shows how there are smaller cycles that can be global or more localized, then there are longer cycles that bring with them larger cataclysms (the real end of the Mayan calendar in 2046, end of Hindu cycles, etc.) There are glitches in the matrix and the cycles bury our history under hundreds of feet of new dirt that rains from the skies, or floods up, mudfloods.

You could probably read his free chronology book faster than watching his hundreds of videos as I've been doing, even if I watch them on 2x speed. You may find it of interest. I'm still trying to work it all out in my head so I can't explain it super well.

messianicdruid
15 hr ago
Jessica, I've been doing the same. Lots of questions. The Giza stuff - great. The Chronology stuff - great. The new age / reincarnation stuff - pooey.

Do they have a place to discuss stuff?

Lee
17 hr ago
I recognize in this the influence of the Science Fiction genre, Sitchin and Biglino and Farrel, Forte, and others. It appeals to me a lot.

Isy
17 hr ago
*Sources/references...

Ayahuasca ?!

James
17 hr ago
All a product of a sick and misinformed weak mind. Actually very deep do- do. Simply just all bull- sh*t. Read Romans 1:20. Then read it again. Only those chosen to know the truth about this Earth

And man’s creation will be “ chosen to know anything at all.” Matthew 13:11.

James Smith

Ann Golden
17 hr ago
Fantastic! I feel better already, thanks Clif!❤️

krackers
17 hr ago
Very interesting .....

Tony Bert
17 hr ago
Clif your a good kinda nuts

cm
17 hr ago
That's it! Problem solved! The clones CW and SP speak of are made in the GANS!

allan smith
17 hr ago
While I agree with the thrust of the narrative, don't the Sumerian texts say the Anunnaki arrived and did all this around 200,000 years ago?

Alexis
17 hr ago
I love that I'm part alien...makes me feel exotic. But yeah...they tinkered but didn't create...they're too up themselves to admit it...like modern scientists!

Richard Bannon
18 hr ago
So where does God and the angels both heavenly and fallen fit into this narrative?

messianicdruid
15 hr ago
Ignored, not believed.

Richard Bannon
15 hr ago
Ignored, not believed by whom?

messianicdruid
just now
Well, the writer. Is " universe " just another name for God?

Saying that some creature created us seems to be giving credit to another creature instead of the Creator God.

Andrew
18 hr ago
70's film "Zardoz " starring Sean Connery expresses Clif's historical sketch with many matching data points.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz

See what you think.

boru8150
18 hr ago
I only wish for myself is that in my lifetime, We get the confirmation of these secrets

Libby
18 hr ago
This tests up as holding Great Truth.

Blessings - and thankyou

Kit Jamieson
18 hr ago
I am troubled by the timing of 4,000 years? I know that the Great Pyramid of Giza was constructed at least 65,000 years ago, despite the Egyptologists claiming it was only circa 4500 years ago.

messianicdruid
just now
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6KCpxMPEz...Z6&index=1

Focused One
18 hr ago
Well said, Dear Sir.

There are so many books on this subject and teachings too. I believe the Human species is waking up to the enslavement handed to them. Intrinsically, we know this and are without knowledge to make an informed choice NOT decision... to act. The action to take is a choice of, Yes or No. I choose NO to the continued chains. Knowledge is power.

"The Gods of Eden" (book) was an "I" opener for me. Tiillenger's books scrambled my brain to wake me up. The other reference to this topic, "Who are we, Why are we here" is so expansive you can get caught up in the weeds of someone else’s seeing.

I hear what you have said and acknowledge you're seeing to be a piece of the puzzle.

Deep bow to you, Master!

Richard DuPlessis
18 hr ago
Heavily caveated conditional agreement with planty of May Be's.

Leany
19 hr ago
Great story! Who created the earth the animals and the humans?

A friend of mine thinks that the Asians and Mexicans are direct descendent a of Aliens.

TigerBill
19 hr ago
As we venture out into “space”, we will most likely meet our ancestors who migrated in previous waves from our planet. And it will be interesting to meet the visitors who tinkered with us…they probably know we are coming….

Monica
19 hr ago
And that’s why the Bastards are on a mission to Genocide us, We’re just too fu*king smart for them and they can’t handle it, so the best way for them to deal with it is take us out one way or another, in my humble Opinion They never got as many people vaccinated as they want us to believe…They think they’re Gods, but unfortunately they are the unintelligent ones that the Space Aliens made with lack of brains to begin with, why do you think they push so hard for white Genocide, Even though they’re white they hate whites because they’re the ones that are living with the lack of brains and can’t deal with the real smarter white man made by the Space Alien…aka, Anunnaki sucks to be them ?

tdmiller
19 hr ago
I think there is too much inbreeding in their group.

Focused One
14 hr ago
Now that is funny and true.

The Watcher
18 hr ago
First cousins procreating does not promote intelligence

Monica
18 hr ago
What are you talking about, something you want to tell me, I’ve never had sex with one of my cousins…so if that’s what you’re trying to ask me or confess that maybe you have I will understand.

Red
15 hr ago
Don't believe there's been any harm intended by Watcher. It is one of the known peculiarities of the bug's minions. If you look into the medical reasons why there are so many laws against incest/1st cuz and the resultant genetic deformities that can and will occur in a great number of the pregnancies, I don't believe these comments were directed at anyone here.

Monica
19 hr ago
Taking offence to something it wasn’t a KKK comment buddy take a pill and relax a little bit oh my God people are so fu*king sensitive to white sh*t nowadays go take a pill buddy it had nothing to do with white sh*t so either get off cliffs post because you can’t handle it or go take a fu*king pill

Chris Quartermaine
19 hr ago
Same story that I read about 10 years ago. Very plausible, Tellinger tells it very well

https://www.amazon.com/Slave-Species-God...1591431514

James LaGarde
19 hr ago
That is an interesting story about "space aliens". Knowing you are an avid reader/researcher, have you eveer heard of and/or read The Urantia Book? I have studied the book for many years and feel sure that you would find it very enlightening.

starlight
19 hr ago
This was very good information , Thank you

Jimychanga
Writes Surfing the New Normal
19 hr ago
Karma may be a real beyotch someday when we confront out former galactic slave masters! Or maybe it'll just be a meet and greet of admiring gangs. "Respect"....

"Respect".......

Sankofa11/63
19 hr ago
CliffsNotes

only it's clif's_notes (minus the study guide)

THANKS clif!

once again you help make sense beyond the normed non-sense

Nancynew
19 hr ago
Another great lesson on the truth by Clif. Thank you for sharing that truth and the history that’s been hidden for far too long.

Knox
19 hr ago
You are completely and totally full of sh*t on this topic. Can you give references for your information?

Mitch
19 hr ago
Cliff isn't a consistent referencing kind of guy, but in my experience he doesn't just make sh*t up.

One obvious source for Clif's historical reconstruction above is the book, The Naked Bible, recommended by Clif earlier this year: https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/yhwh

Mary
19 hr ago
·
edited 19 hr ago
There are many different ancient sources out there, it takes voracious reading volumns. I can tell you Clif has a library in his head. I have really liked the ancient information he has dug out as well. We have to pick and choose what we want to pick up because of limited time, keeping up what the "overlards" are doing to us constantly, and working. So, hats off to Clif and a huge thank you.

Sankofa11/63
19 hr ago
thanks so much for this reminder of the naked bible from clif in that earlier post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Clif High: Our Human Origins And Our Creators The Nummo Richard 0 287 03-30-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Richard