Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comet ELEnin

This is a very interesting video. When I was young me and my dad worked on building a 6 inch reflector telescope. We did it the hard way we ordered the basic materials from a company called Edmund Scientific somewhere up in New Jersey. We ground the solid thick bottom glass plate by using Rouge compound between a another top thinner glass plate by pushing it forward and then back toward us and rotating around a platform to create a concave glass plate that is on the bottom. It was a standing kind of job which required a lot of patience and perseverance of standing and pushing the top glass plate back and forth while rotating around the platform with the rouge material as an abrasive between it grinding the bottom glass plate to a concave. Me and my dad took turns doing this over many months. At one point my dad built a machine to do the work for us but it was not perfect but it got the job done. Once we thought we were getting close my dad built a kind of Foucault tester to test if we were getting close to applying the silvering process to the concave mirror.

The next step was to build the aluminum frame for our telescope along with provisions for mounting the concave mirror using a platform that used three triangular adjustment wing nuts to adjust the concave mirror. The eyepiece assembly with the attached reflecting mirror was mounted near the top of the telescope. I had my dad mount my old 3 inch reflector which had a star finder so you can point the telescope in the direction of the object you wishes to view so if the concave reflecting mirror is aligned properly you can look through the telescope and see the object and maybe some cases you will have move the telescope a little to see the desired object come into view. The thing this telescope was lacking was a clock drive unit which never occurred to me at the time since the earth is moving the telescope had to be constantly readjusted to keep the object in our view. Most of the modern telescope clock drive system have computerized control where you can key in the ascension an declination angles to where the object is and the telescope clock drive motors point the telescope in the direction of the object you wish to view.

At a young age I became interested in Astronomy and knew pretty much most of the constellations in the sky. Also I had a map of where all the special objects were located in the sky like Galaxy's and Nebula's. My first comet was comet Kohoutek that was visible around march in 1973 at that time I was 16 years old. I had a 3 inch reflector and tried to see what it looks like using my 3 inch reflector but it was a waste of time since it was not very bright. But using my eyes I could see the head and the faint tail of comet Kohoutek. All the other comets that showed up later in my life were no shows but can only be observed with a pair of binoculars since you can spot the comet very easily by looking for a fussy star compared to the sharply focused stars that were around it.

So coming back to the video I posted of Comet Elenin that is currently in our solar system has peaked my interest due to my past connection and my fascination with the stars above and what is out there. The Author of the Video brings up some interesting things about events that have happened recently such as Japans Major Devastating Earth Quakes as being connected to certain alignments of the Comet with the Earth and Sun. Other interesting events he is predicting such as possible eclipse of the comet between the Earth and the Sun blocking it light. At the very end he speculates that it is really not a comet but a red dwarf that has twice the mass of Jupiter. He has even entered the coordinates into Google Earth for comet Elenin so you can view it but to his surprise the comet Elenin is censored or blacked out in the sky view of Google Earth.

Please give your opinions and comments what you think will happen in relation to comet Elenin as it approaches us.

Elenin (coordinates: 5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58):
--------
1)
a. Planet alignment: C/2010 (Elenin) ---> Earth ---> Sun ---> Jupiter
b. Major event occurred: February 27 An 8.8-magnitude earthquake occurs in Chile, triggering a tsunami over the Pacific and killing 497.[15] The earthquake is one of the largest in recorded history.

2)
a. Planet alignment: C/2010 (Elenin) ---> Earth ---> Sun
b. Major event occurred: March 11 A 9.0[8] magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami hits the east Japan causing over 13,000 deaths with another 15,000 missing. Tsunami warnings are issued in 50 countries and territories. Emergencies are declared at four nuclear power plants affected by the quake.[9]

3)
a. Planet alignment: Sun ---> C/2010 (Elenin) ---> Earth
b. Major event (probably occurs): September 28, 2011...

4)
a. Planet alignment: Sun ---> Earth ---> C/2010 (Elenin)
b. Major event (probably occurs): November 22, 2011...

What can we do? or are just to sit and watch the show instead?

PS. Thanks!

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:Elenin (coordinates: 5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58):
--------
1)
b. Major event occurred: February 27 An 8.8-magnitude earthquake occurs in Chile, triggering a tsunami over the Pacific and killing 497.[15] The earthquake is one of the largest in recorded history.

2)
b. Major event occurred: March 11 A 9.0[8] magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami hits the east Japan causing over 13,000 deaths with another 15,000 missing. Tsunami warnings are issued in 50 countries and territories. Emergencies are declared at four nuclear power plants affected by the quake.[9]

3)
b. Major event (probably occurs): September 28, 2011...

4)
b. Major event (probably occurs): November 22, 2011...

What can we do? or are just to sit and watch the show instead?

PS. Thanks!
Very Nice Outline of past, present and possible future events from the video.

I know their has been a lot of videos on Earth Extinction Level type of videos like Deep Impact and 2012 as noted in the video it can almost seem speculative that the end of the world is about to occur. But maybe not the end of the world but major earth changes will be happening soon as we are seeing now that will cause the humans to change from their present mindset to a different one. I am sure the Illuminati know about this and are using it to their advantage.

With the recent big quake that happened in Japan crippling most of their nuke plants. I am inclined to believe in what Edgar Cayce said about Japan must go into the sea then major Earth changes will follow in rapid like pace. Their are something like over 50 videos on you tube of people video taping looking at the existing cracks and crevices and seeing them shift every few seconds.. And the most disturbing in many of the videos is that water is coming up out of the ground at various places throughout Japan.

The New Madrid fault line with over 15 nukes nears its fault line are due to go off soon.

I made a few updates...

CHECK: http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=el....nasa.gov/

READ: Elenin (google earth coordinates: 5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58):
--------
1)
b. Major event occurred: February 27, 2010 An 8.8-magnitude earthquake occurs in Chile, triggering a tsunami over the Pacific and killing 497.[15] The earthquake is one of the largest in recorded history.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010

2)
b. Major event occurred: March 11, 2011 A 9.0[8] magnitude earthquake and subsequent tsunami hits the east Japan causing over 13,000 deaths with another 15,000 missing. Tsunami warnings are issued in 50 countries and territories. Emergencies are declared at four nuclear power plants affected by the quake.[9]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011

3)
b. Major event (probably occurs): September 28, 2011…ÂÂ
c. Black Sun ( or Solar eclips)

4)
b. Major event (probably occurs): November 22, 2011

You do know that within 24hrs of the Japan quake, there was a special on History Ch, that highlighted an underwater ruin,[off the SW coast of Japan] that has artifacts,architecture similar,if not the same as the Egyptian Pyramids. Including a smaller "sphinx" version. It was something I thought, interesting, as the next night the quake struck.

As far as this comet, what is the density of it? Comets pass by, and at great distances. Aside from the occasional cult mass suicide, their presence is minimal. The effects, nil.  Look at Hailey's and Hale Bopp. Balls of ice and rock, don't have the mass,gravity pull,electromagnetic action, or density to do what's being proposed. To do, so it's not a comet.

It's something else.

By your dates of instability events, it coincides with something else that the Earth comes closest to, during it's orbit. As well as the orbit of the oncoming object. Notice the time frame of the events. They occur within the early fall/late winter months. When the Earth is getting closer to, and further away from, the object. Thus, the planet experiences gravitational pulls , meaning quakes etc, are the most intense at these times. As the object comes closer, the events will intensify with every passing year. Especially when we're closest to it. That time should be "interesting," to say the least. When it's on the return orbit, the further away it gets, the less intense these events will be.  There will still be quakes,etc, but again, it'll take as many yrs as they've grown intense to be less so. By then it'll be far enough away for us to buy beach front property off the coast of Nevada, etc.
HARRP can only be piggybacked, to some of these events, but used nonetheless. At least until the number of natural events are unmatchable. Or/and, the facilities are destroyed, being in bad locations.

Believe what you wish about what "it" is/isn't, but no comet can do what's being done now. Besides they pass by too quickly. What do you get to see it? A few nights, like one or two max? If the density was that,or more than Earth, things would be "different" quickly.
 BTW, I though the Elenin was supposed to  terraform the place on 3-15-20011.  When the time span takes place later than that, but not long after 2012. And much longer than a year is the event.

Do you see how they still try to hide the truth, yet will not speak it?

I'd be more up for the thinking, that the comet is not a comet despite appearance.

As I think about this, it seems strange that the said/written word of, would come from someone,somewhere, that has never seen snow, nor winter cold as I have. Not so long ago as it was said.

"Pray not your flight be in winter."

[user=1056]Anu-021413[/user] wrote:
Quote:...BTW, I though the Elenin was supposed to  terraform the place on 3-15-20011.  When the time span takes place later than that, but not long after 2012. And much longer than a year is the event...
Yea it thought so too... if you plug in the 3-15-2011, on this site:  ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/]http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin;orb=1;cov=1;log=0;cad=1#cad]ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/  You'll see the full alignment occurs on between 3-11-2011 and 3-20-2011 range....   however perfect alignment occurs on 3-17-2011.

On another note... beside that NASA site, has anybody be able confirm the existence of the this "comet/planet/brown dwaft" ?

There is a free planetarium program you can run on you computer called Stellarium.
http://www.stellarium.org/
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/stellar...10.6.1.exe

According to some individuals there is suppose to be a plugin for Stellarium for entering the data of comets and asteroids but the guy was using a back door method by entering the comets data by modifying the Stellarium.ini file. I will have to investigate and fire up Stellarium on my computer to see what is involved with this new plugin that was recently added to the new version of Stellarium. The real question is how accurate is this data of the comet Elenin position in relation to viewing the sky at night and looking for the constellation or star the comet Elenin hapens to be near to. I will probably have to search the internet for info of anyone successfully entering data into Stellarium as well as checking Stellariums forums.

According to some individuals you should be able input the data info on comet Elenin and if accurate should be able see what star it is at and what constellation to determine where the comet is and take a pair of binoculars and see if you can see anything that look not like a star or planet. Planets are easy to spot like Jupiter, Mars and Venus.

I have an old Meade capture view Binoculars that takes pictures and then upload them to you computer via a USB cable. I also have 256mb memory card plugged into the capture view Binoculars that gives me close to 1000 captures of hi res pictures. I need to try it out with the moon, stars and planets and take some pictures and see if they would be captured digitally like I would see them in the binoculars. The price on these binoculars have come down in price they are good for daylight picture taking up close like pictures without being up close with some serious detail up close. I seen some on Amazon but were getting some low reviews one guy was bit*hing that it did not have an on off switch and Meade in the instructions say if you are not using the camera remove the batteries. It think the reason for removing the batteries in case they can leak and corrode the battery contacts which can be hard to clean.  Mine powers down when no activity is happening it beeps twice to indicate it is shutting down to save on battery power. It has a little digital readout that is little messed up but I can still make it out when I am choosing different functions like take some short movies which is bad if you move the view too quickly you sort of get the swimming effect when you view the playback on your computer.

Ok this guy shows you how you how to import data of asteroids and comets using Stellarium.
http://astroblogger.blogspot.com/search?q=elenin

He also express his oppion about the comet Elenin that in his onion he believes it does not cause earthquakes. He thinks the end of world doomers have gone way overboard.

I have successfully imported the data of comet Elenin but can't seem to find the darn thing in Stellarium as yet  but must be doing something wrong as the astroblogger dude has a screen shot of his Stellarium running on his computer that is clearly labeling comet Elenin position.

Stellarium has a built in object search so I  keyed in Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1 (Elenin)) it tracks it but no visable label instead you get info in the upper left screen of Stellarium of like how far it is in AU units away from Earth but no label and location as to where it is in the sky in relation to a known star or constellation.

I discovered why comet Elenin Label is not showing up in Stellarium is that it is to far away and the magnitude level is like 15 and will not show up in Stellarium. Once you enter the comets search term C/2010 X1 (Elenin) in Stellariums built in Search function it will have the camera track the comet which is dead center of your monitor. To see the label for this present month you will need to zoom in using the mouse center wheel until you can see the comet label begin to appear. The comets info appears in the upper left screen.

You can also time shift to any date and see where the comet is in the sky. October seems to be where the comet is more visible and can be tracked through the sky by holding the time of day constant and advancing the days of October manually and track the comet as it moves through the constellation of Leo then Cancer. As you advance through the month of October you will see that comet Elenin is moving quite rapidly across the sky. If this is a comet you should maybe be able to see it maybe with a pair of binoculars or if it it is somewhat visible using your eyes. Around early part of October the comets view is low in the Horizon just before sunset and then advancing more and more into the night as we progress through the Month of October.

Getting back to the video. The guy narrating the video is saying he believes that comet Elenin has some kind of mystical connection to what is happening here on earth and will happen in the future as the comet makes its path through our solar system. Or is it the ritualistic Illuminati making these events happen by waiting for these alignments to occur. On the other hand the opposing view by the Astroblogger guy is that it is all nonsense that comets can somehow influence earth based on his knowledge of Science. I am not taking sides and will take a wait and see attitude and see what my intuition tells me as time goes by is all I can do.

I checked this site for anything on comet Elenin.
http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/ I did not see anything did a search but nothing came up. This site connects seemingly unrelated events across time and space by creating a many pattern mosaics to try to give you the big picture of what is going on in this world. To the uninitiated it is a mindfu*k.

In revealing more about this site http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/
in my opinion it is based on what Franz Bardon said: "The entire universe can be compared to a clockwork with wheels that engage with each other and which are interdependent with each other". These people at this site see these interdependent turning of the wheels of the clock as well as the Illuminati also see these interdependent turning wheels of the clock of the universe and through their rituals are working at the appropriate times to try to gain the advantage by working in lockstep with these turning interdependent wheels of the universe. Some events that are happening here on Earth are probably some of their handiwork while others events that are happening are probably not their handiwork but they are all interrelated to one another and the universe at large.

The site attempts to show you as Franz Bardon stated above that their is an interdependency of events that are now happening or will happen in the future here on earth which is interdependently connected to what is now happening in the universe such as planetary alignments and archetypal connections to seemingly unconnected and unrelated events that are now happening or will be happening in the future on this planet or in the universe is that they are all interdependently connected to each other like the interdependent turning wheels of a clock .

The site has a paying member site called Supper Torch Ritual to take you even deeper into the rabbit hole.