Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congress arrested!
Video 

We might want to just have a page for predictions so we can go back and see if anything comes true. But then that depends on if we jump "timelines" if that is a true thing.

HAS TRUMP ABANDONED US? IS THERE A STOCK MARKET CRASH COMING? HERE ARE THE ANSWERS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pHZBbOFUFLm9/

There is no if. We know the predictions will happen. Our beliefs create our reality. That's why the media constantly lies to us. They we us to believe in their reality to make it happen.

What happened to your avatar?

I dont know about the avatar, it just happened yesterday. not sure why. i didnt change anything.

i can wait a day or so , or just reload an avatar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Martial Law Overrules as Many in US Congress to be Arrested Breaking News 0 348 01-23-2021, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Breaking News