Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corporate symbol
What do you guys think of this corporate symbol? 

well i dont know much about the maya but it looks like one of their pyramids. is it to make people think about 2012 as i know lots of people commonly link mayan with 2012 nowadays lol

I didn't really think about that. Is 2012 still a big issue for people? it feels like Y2k hype all over. This company is part of the show biz and is part of Hollywood. Is a bit different than the typical eye and pyramid logos everywhere. Thought I'd get an opinion on this since I see this symbol a lot.

Sunshine Wrote:What do you guys think of this corporate symbol? 

Pyramid with 13 stepping levels, 6 white levels, 7 black levels  makes 13; a black dot in the top = all seeing eye.

Illuminati symbol without any confusion, because of zebra symbology.

The logo stands for extreme and clear hierarchy and control.

It is interesting that the top of the pyramid is flat, and the eye/dot does not sit on top like the standard illuminati pyramid energy.  What is the company/or what do they do?

The company acquires movies, distributes them on dvd and in theaters. Their focus is the english speaking latino market in the US. This company was actually started by my father. Unfortunately I wasn't part of the process in creating it, and I've always not liked it. Hopefully I can fix it somehow.

Have you ever spoke to your father and asked why he chose this symbol? Is it a successful business?  

A graphics artist came up with various versions and that one looks the best, all of them revolve around a pyramid though since the theme of the company is the mayans.  The business has been successful so far. He didn't have any conscious awareness of what the symbols meant as far as I know.  The thing that bothered me about it is it reminded me of the jail costumes people used to wear with the black and white stripes. 

Interesting sunshine, not all symbols represent or are intended for illuminati energy, because the pyramid is symbolic for all people living within this universe, and it is common for people to think badly of this because of how it has been interpreted with modern knowledge seekers, but it holds great energetic power for us all.

I have to say that first up my thoughts are for energy of illuminati nature, yet the thing that stands out is the tip of the pyramid is flat, therefore I would say the top of the pyramid in this case actually has a wider range of leadership, because the illuminati take the tip of the pyramid off and away from the ascending layers, so the illuminati display that they put themselves above.

Your fathers business is working, so why fix something that is not broke! Perhaps you could suggest adding some colors to tone down the black and white, because I agree with you, and this infuses energy of not-negotiable.  

Well actually now that I think about it, the company has been beset by numerous problems especially personnel issues. Many people were unhappy for a while and we have had quite a few people take advantage of us within the company and outside. Things are just starting to get better nearly all the bad elements are gone but there is much room for improvement. Thanks for all your input on it. Now I just need to come up with another design that represents a solution to these problems.