Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crappymonkey saying whats up!!
Hey guys whats up. I'm crappymonkey. I use this screen name because its the one I've always used since like, middle school. But now since I've just graduated high school last year and entered into the real world, I've had to make some adjustments and made a more proffesional sounding screen name that I only use when applying for jobs and what not.

But enough about that. I am that I am. Don't let names like these fool you, for I am more than a mere 19 year old kid thats in his stupid teenager phase. I also like to read and do other really adult like things and such (lol) =]

I'm only serious when I have to be, and the rest of the time (which is usually always MOST of the time) I like to be all natur-AL. Meaning making the best out of every situation and having fun with it. Or at least that's untill I graduate from college and start paying bills. Maybe that will change my attitude a little bit towards life.

But maybe I'll be different =]???

Umm... Whats else.. Oh yea!

IM FROM MIAMI!!!!

WOOOOO!!!

And on a somewhat of a little bit more serious note, I'm a lover of knowedge. Im into meditation and other more practical means of spiritual practices that I love and take seriously.

And ummm..

Ok im done =]

PEACE! \m/

Hiya!  You have a good attitude.  We could use some laughs around here.  :D

Btw, crappymonkey, read the KBA (Kuiper's Belt Aliens) thread in the UFO's, Aliens & Extraterrestrials forum from start to finish (it's very long) when you have some time and let us know what you think -- seriously.  I'm very serious and not asking for jokes on this particular subject.

Welcome aboard Crappymonkey,

That’s interesting screen name that you use. You have full access now. I hope you find your time here enlightening. :)

i actually already read it. while reading that thread i came across this guy called david hilcock and started reading up on him. interesting stuff. i stayed like 8 hours online just seeing videos about these guys and reading and all that. interesting stuff. and yea i believe it. i've always known bits and pieces on the topic, but after reading the thread, everything that i had already knew fit perfectly in with everything i read about on the thread. as a matter of fact, im gonna post up the link for the zeitgeist movie if it isn't already posted up by someone.

Welcome Crappymonkey -- Bruce lee was cool, but sadly used.... The real info for him is interesting.
peace

Good!  I'm glad you already read it.

Welcome CM,

Hope you enjoy your stay here.