Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current energy
Astrojewels, thanks for your attention,

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote:
Quote:Octahedron,

I am lost with what you are suggesting? Can you explain where your fear is based? Is it for people or? This is a forum and part of it is having alias names, I am happy to put my name, phone number and address on the public section, because in this modern technological world all it takes is someone that is ok on the PC, and they will get that info anyway, so not sure what you are saying.
i.e.

In the public "Exposing Expansions" thread, some health profiles and statements about certain Korean persons (incl. full name) are made and written by Stewart, digital scanned and put by yukesam at this website; This is private information about these Korean people. It's not clear yukesam had the permission from all these Korean people, to put this personal info naked here.

This "modern technological world" is not an invitation for me or others to be naked everywhere. I and others have something to hide or to protect: privacy, respect & personal life sphere.

This "techological" world is far from being technological for me; I have a degree in IT and in the past, I was a professional in data security, banking security, computer crime and business intelligence; I know what I do mean.

Quote:There is on base to for legal ramifications, because what is he going to base the case on? No offense to people in the US, but the legal system there is gun ho for liability, and its not the law these people fear but the energy retribution that they know he is a capable of, and as long as that fear is there, you are open.
Selfrespect is important for me; to respect or to have the intent to respect the real privacy of other people is a part of having selfrespect.

Octahedron, Yukesame states that he got permission to post those profiles. If you look you will find it.

Yukesame did state that he got permission, and no offence to him but if this is not true then he will be the one energetically attracting cause and effect, due to the intent of the material. I feel that in these technological times we are all being tested to how naked we are, and the thing that does concern me is why you have taken responsibility for this? You may disagree with what I am saying, and your concern is valid to the privacy of others and especially with your IT knowledge, yet the energy that I read is a reflection of you and yukesame and not the material. Please correct me if I am wrong.

William Wrote:Octahedron, Yukesame states that he got permission to post those profiles. If you look you will find it.
Ok, thanks. Glad to know that.

Astrojewels Wrote:Yukesame did state that he got permission, and no offence to him but if this is not true then he will be the one energetically attracting cause and effect, due to the intent of the material. I feel that in these technological times we are all being tested to how naked we are, and the thing that does concern me is why you have taken responsibility for this? You may disagree with what I am saying, and your concern is valid to the privacy of others and especially with your IT knowledge, yet the energy that I read is a reflection of you and yukesame and not the material. Please correct me if I am wrong.

It's no so simple; it's not only about technology;

I may suspect, yukesam has permission, and then HCF is out of any responsibility.

then other things are relevant; like: was is necessary to give also the names of the Korean persons naked on it with the scan profiles made by Stewart ? why not blacked out with a strip ?

do yukesam and his Korean friends understand the consequences what they have done by this ?

Did yukesam warn his Korean friends that their private health & personal info is put on a public website with all the consequences of copying and paste operations around the whole internet ? to be read by everybody with no chance for deleting it anymore ?

The energy of me is that I want to wake up people their behaviour and lifestyle can be dangerous for them if they think they should behave trendy or modernlike by putting personal very privy information on a public website.

To stop the culture of information nudity which is a culture of the sheeple.

my dear participants: yukesam is on this forum. He can be contacted via pm. Please ask him directly regarding your concerns and don't talk *about* him here. You are talking about things you cannot resolve without him participating. This is silly.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:my dear participants: yukesam is on this forum. He can be contacted via pm. Please ask him directly regarding your concerns and don't talk *about* him here. You are talking about things you cannot resolve without him participating. This is silly.
This is true. Members are responsible for their own posts. If anyone has a problem with another members posts, please contact them.

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:my dear participants: yukesam is on this forum. He can be contacted via pm. Please ask him directly regarding your concerns and don't talk *about* him here. You are talking about things you cannot resolve without him participating. This is silly.
Well, that's a good thing to keep in mind; OK.

My post was more an HCF-example related to Astrojewel's question what I did mean in concerning some privacy issues in general related to HCF.

It was not so *about* him, in this case; Through, I will not mention his name in examples like this anymore.

I think Astrojewels does know what my standpoint is now, regarding her question..

Astrojewels Wrote:...There is on base to for legal ramifications, because what is he going to base the case on? No offense to people in the US, but the legal system there is gun ho for liability, and its not the law these people fear but the energy retribution that they know he is a capable of, and as long as that fear is there, you are open.

Some details: who is "he" , you mean Stewart ?

My issue is not about fear for legal things or energy retribution; it is not about fear at all;

it's first to stress, the stories which are written about sensitive subjects have to be carefully written; clear facts which can be analyzed do support clarity here; that's what I am going after in these kind of discussions; to get a good insight what has happened; emotions are not to be neglected, they do count too, ... with the facts.

If facts or information given can be proven, then that's ideal; if they can not be proven; then they could be made "more acceptable" by good reasoning to get support from the audience.

That's what I wanted to say.

Yes octahedron,

I understand what your intention is, can I just add that the current energy displays this false sense of privacy but people voluntarily give out information, and the underlying energy of that is no matter where you are, what you are doing, you can be watched, and monitored so it has to come back to a protection of spiritual protection.