Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas Shooting- 8 Points of a False Flag?
The news from last night, is yet another “shooting”.  This time, in my own back yard.  Headlines are reading “Sniper Shootings in Dallas Texas”  and “11 Police Officers Shot at BLM Rally”, among many more similar headings for the latest in what I will go ahead and say this has all of the elements of ANOTHER FALSE FLAG.

It’s interesting how quickly people pick up on these now.  We have all of the same elements as in the last false flags under Obama’s direction:  1.  Distraction from some unjust and illegal action recently taken by the government  2.  A drill recently took place in the same vicinity   3.  The use of the words “semi-automatic gun” is always used- usually they specifically name an AR-15.  4. The police and/or medics are always on the scene in a remarkably (unheard of in normal “real” situations) fast time  5. Reporters/camera crews are on the scene immediately with a perfect angle from which to film.  6.  There is a divide and conquer tactic used to pit one group of people against another group  and 7.  The president speaks on the issue immediately.  Also, 8.  numerology almost always plays into the situation.

This scenario seems to have all the elements.  Now let’s analyze.

The official story:

According to NBC, it’s the “deadliest attack on law enforcement since 9/11”.  They do love the sensationalism, don’t they?

The Denver Channel’s title was “Chaos in Dallas”.  That’s an interesting choice of words, since our other story was Operation “Summer of Chaos”.

So, apparently, there was an impromptu parade and demonstration protesting the police shootings being sensationalized earlier this week.  A “sniper” “ambushed” and killed several police and injured several others.  It has been reported that the “snipers” planted several bombs around the city of Dallas.

1.  Distraction from some unjust and illegal action recently taken by the government (in this case, the FBI just announced Hillary will not be indicted)

We all know the song and dance by FBI director, James Comey announcing this week that, although Hillary Clinton lied under oath, lied to the FBI, destroyed evidence, compromised national security and went around federal laws, he sees no way any normal prosecutor could possibly prosecute her.  It has caused such an uproar, that Congress held an emergency hearing regarding his recommendation.  People are outraged and (rightly) claim that Clinton is receiving special treatment-  which we all know is absolutely true.  In fact, my personal belief is that Clinton threatened Comey, and with the long list of dead bodies in her path, of course he should take her threats seriously.

At any rate, here is a great diversion.

2.  A drill recently took place in the same vicinity

Argyle High School just had a first responder drill about a week ago.  Headlines read:  First Responders Taking Part in “Active Shooter” Drill.

Yes, it’s true.  The story reads “The sights and sounds are scary, but not dangerous. Members of law enforcement, along with fire and EMS personnel conducted an active shooter exercise at a North Texas high school on Wednesday.”

3.  The use of the words “semi-automatic gun” is almost always used- usually they specifically name an AR-15

See below in the various reports using the words “AR-15” specifically:

In a CNN interview, one witness named DeJesus said the shooter had an AR-15 rifle with a “big magazine”.

Update 1:24 a.m.: CBSDFW showed a video of Mark Hughes handing over his AR-15 rifle to police as his brother and friends reported late Thursday night. He was seen on video and in photographs openly carrying the rifle in a non-threatening manner. Texas allows any law-abiding citizen to openly carry long guns.

Dallas Morning News reports:

“Carlos Harris, who lives downtown said the shooters “were strategic. It was tap tap pause. Tap tap pause.”  Harris, who said he was in the military, said he heard someone fire back with an AR-15.”

Plenty more articles can be found with a simple google search of AR-15 and Dallas shooting.

4. The police and/or medics are always on the scene in a remarkably (unheard of in normal “real” situations) fast time

Police, in this case, were actually part of the parade.

5.  Reporters/camera crews are on the scene immediately with a perfect angle from which to film

In this case, there was actually live footage happening on mainstream media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HQfMqRMF0o

6.  There is a divide and conquer tactic used to pit one group of people against another group

Fox New’s new headline:    Dallas Sniper Who Gunned Down 5 Cops ‘Wanted to Kill White People’ Chief Says.  See their story HERE.  No divide and conquer in that heading to pit one group against the other there, huh?

They are pitting several groups against one another in this case-  we have blacks against whatever other color anyone wants to call themselves; we have citizens against cops;  and blacks specifically against cops.

We’ve been being baited for the past week with multiple videos being released of police officers killing innocent young black people and someone catching it “live”.  These murders have been senseless and unfounded and thus, enraging to the masses.  It was reported early on that the shooters were angry and retaliating about these murders.  It’s enough to make people so mad they want to get even, right?

If I have said it once, I have said it a million times-  it is NOT blacks against whites.  It is NOT men against women.  It is NOT citizens against cops.  It is NOT gays against straights.  It is NOT Christians against Muslims.  We CANNOT let it be about these things, people.  It MUST be us against them, or we will NOT survive this.

7.  The president speaks on the issue immediately

Oh, look!  Obama gave a speech before 6 am this morning…  emphasizing that the Black Lives Matter protest was “peaceful” and …  OH, my!  wanting more gun control.  Now, that is a surprise coming from him…  (dripping with sarcasm).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72yPf8MdW-c

8.  numerology almost always plays into the situation

This is a simple one.  The date this incident took place was 7/7/16.  I would encourage you to look up numerology and the meanings behind “the magic 7”, as Christine Lagarde, the IMF director talked about in 2014.  There are many hidden meanings behind numerology in respect to the Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

I will let you digest just the facts from above, along with one other important piece of this puzzle…

Here are the highlights of the Project Summer of Chaos:

On Friday, June 10, 2016, someone hacked into the Twitter account of #BlackLivesMatter (BLM) leader and former Baltimore mayoral candidate DeRay McKesson.  McKesson later confirmed the hack to The Baltimore Sun.

Mckesson confirmed that he was hacked on a call with a reporter for The Baltimore Sun, and that he was on the phone with Verizon, and had yet to release a public statement.

Deray McKesson's Twitter account

Black Lives Matter activist and former Baltimore mayoral candidate Deray McKesson’s Twitter account was hacked this morning. A word has been censored for its obscenity.

(Screenshot of Deray McKesson’s Twitter account)

The original tweets have since been deleted from Mckesson’s account.

Mckesson took to his Twitter around 3:45 p.m. to say that his email address, his Twitter account and his phone had been hacked.

“At 10:31 am, someone called @verizon impersonating me and successfully changed my SIM & unsuccessfully attempted to change my phone number,” McKesson tweeted. “By calling @verizon and successfully changing my phone’s SIM, the hacker bypassed two-factor verification which I have on all accounts.”

On June 11, 2016, a Twitterer who calls himself The Saint (@TheSaintNegro) tweeted a direct-message conversation on June 10 between KcKesson and another BLM leader Johnetta Elzie (Netta), in which the two discussed talking with Attorney General Loretta Lynch about plans to bring on martial law by causing chaos at the upcoming Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, and the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, PA, in order to keep Obama in office.

Here, a CNN reporter actually says “We don’t know how many actors are involved”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvcMfddFWBU

Is the word “ACTORS”  used a lot for sniper shootings?  How many ACTORS were involved-  I would like to know.

I will say this again-  I realize people do sometimes die and/or get injured in false flag events and my heart goes out to ANY living thing that is injured in any way, but my subject matter at this point is what your government is doing to you, to the victims of these false flags and to the families.  These are not hate crimes, these are organized crimes against all of us by your government.  They do not discriminate.  This time is was blacks and pointed to cops, but yesterday maybe it could have been Christians and pointed to a black man and tomorrow it may be a black community and point to a Mexican.  None of that is relevant.  Believe me, as long as people label themselves and put themselves into a box and allow themselves to hate other people who have labeled themselves something else and put themselves into a different box, the elite are winning.  They have all of you to create your own chaos and do all of their killing for them.

Please, open your eyes, your mind and your heart.  If you want to place blame, blame the people who are creating these false flags.  We are all in this together and the only way out is with love, truth and knowledge.

http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/07/dall...alse-flag/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nashville Shooting False Flag Hissil 1 139 05-10-2023, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Hissil
  Ukraine: Exposing Kindergarten Bomb and a possible NATO False-Flag Hissil 0 236 02-26-2022, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Hissil
Video New Zealand Shooting False Flag Breaking News 3 827 03-21-2019, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Democrats “Bomb” in Attempted False Flag mobushwhacker 0 1,050 10-27-2018, 12:13 AM
Last Post: mobushwhacker
  Baton Rouge Another False Flag Breaking News 0 539 07-17-2016, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Breaking News