Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day In and Day Out
Do ya ever have the desire to type the black and white on a page
w/the hopes that someone will hear you, just for the sake of that?

Well, this is what this thread is about.

If what you have to share has no slot in the prevailing threads. drop it here.

Wow... so, my little offering is this:

I had 3 minutes of fame...  do you know that feeling when you are in the company of long time friends, you know the ones ... known them for years n years but they don't really know you because you're up on so many subjects that they have no clue about...

well, today, I shined for 3 minutes, max!  One of those rare times when you actually are affective in getting your point across in such a manner that it shakes, rattles and rolls everyones mind and ends with a humorous note.. where everyone laughs in recognition?

This happend today!
It was SWELL!!!

grins

Fabulous Sifter...well done! It ended on a humorous note too? When I discuss this stuff with people (which is hardly ever anymore) even a tiny bit of info. doesn't seem to go over well.

Following your lead though, I'll tell more people about John Lash's metahistory.org and about the most hopeful,amazing interview with him explaining Gaia Sophia I've ever heard. It's time well spent! ***E n J o Y!***

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/arch...072311.mp3

Congratulation Sifter for those 3 minutes of fame. I hope you will see those time grow and expand to hours and days in your life! :D
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

I've noticed some things about myself these past five years...
I now longer can muster up the energy it takes to contribute to this or that....
and it's not that I don't care anymore, it's not that at all.
I do care.

But I've played that card to the max,... and it's a waste of time!
for me okay?, for me!

I'm learning a new skill and it has nothing to do with writing words on a page of obscurity.

And I do 'know' that some of you are on board in the collective focus of energy that we carry toward Balance!
No worries... go surfing or dig a planting bed or paint a new color in your bedroom or make a new path through the woods ...
breath deep the gathering gloom.
watch lights fade in every room...

"Late Lament" (Moody Blues)

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Watch lights fade from every room.
Bedsitter people look back and lament,
Another day's useless energy spent.
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?

God, don't you love them? I remember listening to "Knights in White Satin" as I was drifting off to sleep-- I must have been about 13 years old. I caught faint strains of this haunting, orchestral poem drifting into my room from my brother's radio turned low. We had just finished with the "Dr. Demonto Show...under the Smogberry Tree in Sunny Pasadena, CA..." Fantastic, funny songs like "Shaving cream, be nice and clean, shave every day and you'll always look keen"...Anyhoo, that show was the bomb! I must have had an Abraham Maslow style peak experience, because I could remember every wonderful detail to this day. I was in bliss! Life was simpler then, I had lots of hope for the future, optimism and a feeling that I could attain my dreams. Now, I know too much about the dark ones and their evil doings--their relentless efforts to enslave. Sometimes I wish I didn't know this stuff, but judging from my voracious appetite for the info., I think that I must be mature enough to understand the "Dr. Demonto Show--3rd Rock From the Sun." There's no one that I can talk to in person about this...and I am trying to keep it in balance--not go overboard. I appreciate HSC being here and the wealth of generous truth-share processing that's contained in its links. It is a service to humanity.

Sounds like you've got some healthy inclinations there, Sifter. It's easy to overthink and get a headache; but Mother Nature is always waiting for us. :)