Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Cats And Dogs Are Used To Make Pet Food
Richard wrote
Quote:Avatar, There are some good pet food companies out like Pet Promise and Newman’s Own that are available at health food stores here in US. I’m not sure what you guys have out there in the UK. What do you feed your cats?
Thanks for the information Richard. We feed our two cats Whiskas and Kitekat. Also, we feed them fresh fish sometimes, minced beef and small amounts of cheese. Also our cats love Marmite, Vegemite, Wotsits and Brewers Yeast Tablets. They are both quite finnicky and picky over their food, like Human Beings.Sariel wrote
Quote:My cats are drinking healthy and natural milk and like to hunt mouses. Sometimes they eat grass and plants if they feel need for the specific vitamins and minerals. It seems that cats are excellent herbalist.
Remember also that cats eat grass and sometimes flowers because it assists with digestion of their mainly red meat diet.Purple Purple wrote
Quote:Thank you Avatar for posting this. I might actually post this on myspace.com on my blog as well as my livejournal. This way many people I know will have access to this truth. I have many friends who love pets and animals. In fact one of them is in vet school right now--I was actually a pre-vet major when I met her but I left the university and she continued on her path. I also may inform my own vet as well as a recent acquaintance of mine who is also a vet about this but I dont know what else I could do especially if they are concerned about money. I am glad you wrote this because I have to start purchasing cat food in the health food store instead of the local pet store. No wonder why the stray cats don't like to eat the Purina chow or the Kibbles n Bits I give 'em!! I mean they consume it because they probably have no or limited choices--its either go hunting for all the birds and covert ( :oP ) mice outside in my backyard..maybe even the squirrels..or rummage through some of the garbage cans or eat what I give 'em. I thought what I was giving them was safe since I thought it was nutrient fortified. I have not felt comfortable with giving them commercial brand pet foods because my friend said its mostly carbs the animal is getting but I didn't know that dry food is also packed with the meat (and mind patterns) of dead domesticated animals. What about the neutro brand??
Yes it sounds like a good idea to put the article on your My Space blog. I feel it is important to tell Humanity about this kind of thing because we are all Mammals deep down and the Animal Kingdom and all the lovely creatures of Mother Nature need help from Human Beings. Cats should not be fed the muck they ingest really. Our cats do not like tap water and only drink pond water, so we give them pond water from our garden pond and the algae and bacteria in the pond water seem to be to the liking of our two cats.