Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death of Anna Nicole Smith's son
What do people make of the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son, Daniel?  As most people probably know, Anna Nicole Smith is the former Playboy Playmate who married a 92-year-old man back in the 1980's...her husband, a billionaire, died shortly thereafter and Smith has been fighting a legal battle for the estate ever since.  Smith won a Supreme Court ruling in the battle earlier this year, but the estate has yet to be fully resolved.

A few days ago, Smith gave birth to a daughter in the Bahamas.  The father of the newborn has been said to be Larry Birkhead however this does not seem conclusive as he has not taken responsibility for the event.

What is strange is that Smith's 20 year old son, Daniel, visited the hospital where his unnamed half-sister was born and promptly dropped dead.  There seem to be conflicting accounts of the death.

There is something very strange going on here and I suspect an Illuminati ritual of some kind.  20 year old men (unlike 92 year old men) do not just drop dead unexpectedly if they are in good health.  And the timing--right after the birth of the new baby--seems peculiar.  And why was Smith giving birth in the Bahamas in the first place--it almost seems like she wanted to be outside of US jurisdiction to give birth for some reason?

I've always seen Smith's case as something of a barometer as to how Bush stands in the eyes of the Illuminati.  It is Texas oil money that she is fighting for, so if she wins she takes the money out of the hands of the Texas oil family.  During the Clinton years (this lawsuit has been going on for a LONG time), Smith made a lot of headway--but suffered some setbacks after Bush took power.  More recently she won a new victory at the Supreme Court around the time Bush seemed to be faltering.

It also seems that significant men seem to die whenever there is a milestone in Smith's life--a Goddess Kali ritual perhaps?  She got married--and then her husband died.  The Supreme Court agreed to take her case--and Chief Justice Rehnquist died almost simultaneously.  She gave birth to a daughter--and her son died immediately thereafter.

Also she gave birth exactly one year after Rehnquist's funeral.

Comments?

It seemed suspicious to me too. I think you’re right about a ritual being involved.

Could be ritual. What struck me is that he would have been a male heir to whatever money Anna had. Didn't a son of of her deceased husband die just recently as well?Lately I've noticed some faction shuffling going on and I'm wondering if this isn't part of that.

Just following the money.

Yahoo! Alerts

Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 8:44 AM PDT

NASSAU, Bahamas (AP) The coroner's chief inspector calls the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son Daniel "suspicious," and a formal inquiry is being scheduled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anna Nicole Smith dies in Florida at 39 Richard 60 14,744 03-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Last Post: AndrewX