Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delta T
I would like to know the specific way to visualise the delta t. I have heard that its an octahedron, but is there a 3d cross in the middle like the one they used at Montauk. I ask because that's what they used at Montauk. Preston says it's just an octahedron with coils around it.

Hello Research,

I found this on the net. Hope you can see the shape of the Delta T.  This is a home built Delta-T Antenna by Preston.

Attached Files
.gif   delta t.gif (Size: 12.77 KB / Downloads: 129)

Yes, I have seen that and those types, but the one drawn in Healer's doesn't seem to have the 3d-cross in the middle of the octahedron. This confuses me a bit. My guess is that it's an outline of an octahedron with nothing in the middle, but I just want to make sure.

Yes, you are right. In real life they need that center brace to hold the pyramids together. I think of it as 2 pyramids on top of each other, one facing down and one facing up.

The outer structure is what does count, the shape.

the octahedron can be energized in different ways.

Electric (like Preston's example), waterstreams, mind-power, visualizations/colors, sexual energies, radio transmissions etc.

I found out, in WW2 the best tanks in military where the ones with octahedron shape.

T-34, the best Soviet tank:

http://www.tankmuseum.ru/images/test/t34.jpg

Koenigstiger/Tiger-2; German tank, best tank in the war:

http://www.aberjonapress.com/catalog/sh/...gtiger.jpg

Panther: Standard tank of Germans after copying the T-34:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/albums...r_tank.jpg

So likely, the octahedron is in armour structure the best protection in 3-dimensional physical world. Like protection in hyperspace world.

Attached Files
.jpg   kingtiger.jpg (Size: 54.49 KB / Downloads: 80)

Intrigueing name T-34: for the Soviet tank:

T = Tetrahedron

3 = 3-dimensional

4 = Pyramid

Or: Tetra in (3*4) = 12 lined  = octahedron

So, we got in 2 ways the physical protection code for ultra-protection:

Tetrahedron in Pyramid

Which gives the ultra-protection in physical & spiritual:

Tetra in double-pyramid = Tetrahedron in Octahedron

Attached Files
.jpg   t34.jpg (Size: 19.72 KB / Downloads: 41)

The HH Delta-T has 90-degree supports in each triangle. Nothing in the center from what I can tell.

As far as using the delta-t, you probably need a bigass master computer if you're considering making it work.

And with the tanks, there's little to nothing at all giving them a likeness to a geometrical octahedron. That's all for projectile deflection.

It seems SS's lifestyle has replicated itself into his readership, .. finding faux-symbols within anything.