Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demonic attachments
Is anyone familiar with Mirror Programming and demonic attachments? Maybe someone is familiar with deprogramming methods for it, or anything related for that matter. It is of interest for me.

Yes,I am.What do you want to know?What it is,what it's all about?

well ... pretty simple .. I do and wanna deprogram .. But have no info on it unfortunately

If u can help...I'll try it. I want to know what it is..what purpose..any details anyone has to offer.

A weird question: do you unzip the attachment using top to bottom draco colors?

Mirror programming is also called Twinning.It means someone else exists who also has the same type of programming,someone who is your twin and not in physical appearance.It means 2 people are important for some type of mission,accomplishment for the illuminati.You do not unzip the attachment.The attachment unzips itself based on the change in your mind pattern.It is a part of us and therefore the change in us separates us from its influence.
It is used to influence us in negative ways,to keep us under control,to protect us.For various purposes.I would never recommend using the draco colors because they will open you up to more to the demonic being and to a host of other problems because a humanoid has no business using the colors that are not part of his chakra system.Swerdlow knew this and he knowingly gave people something that would and could make life hell for the ones who have demonic attachments.His deprogramming methods are never to be deployed.The simple techniques he has can be used to see if you have a certain type of programming,the other stuff he calls more advanced deprogramming,is never to be used because it is extremely dangerous.Swerdlow is still a programmer no matter what he tells people.He is still working for the Illuminati.His job was to get to the very high level people,because these are the people of interest.
They have excess programming which is old and not productive.In order for new programming to be added,the old stuff has to be gotten rid of.His job is for people to get rid of the old programming through certain deprogramming methods so that new programming can be given to them.Most people are sleeping and do not develop abilities they have which are latent and do not check up on him to see what he is all about,and then of course,we all want a hero.We all want to believe there is someone out there who is working dilligently against the system.
Unfortunately,he is a false hero.That doesn't mean that everything coming from him is false,because let's not forget,he did get stuff from other people.His wife is used to keep him in check.When you reach a certain level of consciousness and work with higher frequencies and the varous levels of the angelic hierarchies than the attachment will not go with you,so to speak,it will separate.

MC, that sums up SS pretty good. I did notice he focuses on high level people. I thought he did that because they have more money he can con out of them but what you said makes a lot of sense. I remember back when he raised all his prices he said he did that to weed out people that don't have much money. He acted like his time was to precious to spend on them.

I think Stewart cpntinues to work for the Rothschilds and the renegade Sirians. Logically, specifically programmd folk must apply Arch-Angel Frequencies for deprogramming. I do not understand why Stewart stresses on 'White Winged Dragon' Archetypes unless it is a way to trap higher level programmed folk, to get advanced Reptilian Entities to latch on to them.

I don't know about using the White Winged Dragon,but I think there's more to it that is not being told.Anybody have the archetype so that I can try it out,and I'll post the results.I;ll use my own mix of techniques to see what happens.We are not dragons nor is the dragon a antural thing for the humanoid race.My guess is,he's up to something again with this.Something he is not fully explaining to people.Did you ever hear or read him trying to get people hooked on going into the archangel hierarchy
for deprogramming or anything else?No,and you never will.
Because he is not going to be trying to convince people to do something that will work so well,that they won't need to listen to his crap.

MC, you should ask member rskiller;

rskiller seems to know a lot about ww dragon, and he wrote that he has ww dragon genetics.

here u go

the one on the left is the merger of the WWL&WWD

WWD is golden power, pineal and arrows.

Attached Files
.jpg   Lion Frequency and Meger WWL&WWD.jpg (Size: 16.12 KB / Downloads: 116)

bernard Wrote:here u go

the one on the left is the merger of the WWL&WWD

WWD is golden power, pineal and arrows.

That is not complete; icon_warn

the WWD is more than a visualization. The arrowed brown Y is to be used in a special way, not as we used to have in the hyperspace visualizations..

It is not correct to give or to use it without knowledge what is to be done.

And I have my own personalized version of WWD; it is terrific voor power and balance; but it would be incorrect to share without pre-caution.

again, I think rskiller is the right man to tell about it.