Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroying computers with your mind.
Just recently I was talking to Karen about the possibility of a person messing up someone else’s computer with their mind. Today on rense.com they had a good story about that. It’s a long story but he is the part about the computers. 

"A young Texan sergeant got into a fierce argument in his bases computer lab" Dedopulos continues. "I've had the ability to move objects with my mind ever since I was a child," Buchanan explains. "Well, the talent came out during the argument, and, uh, sort of resulted in the destruction of a room full of computers."  

"To my surprise," he explains, "one of the officers that was in the computer room had been trained to spot strange things and report them. A few months later, our general visited the base. He dragged me into his office, scowled into my face and said 'Did you destroy my computers with your mind, soldier?' I figured I could lie about it, or tell the truth and have my great-grand children still paying the army back for those computers, but I said 'Yes, sir, I did.' The scowl vanished and turned into a grin, and forgive the language ¬ he said 'Far fu*king out! Have I got a job for you!'"  

Here’s a link to the rest of the story.
http://www.rense.com/general73/LYN.HTM

More like a common reality than a possibility.

I thought it might be possible because I think my computer may be been attacked twice. I had two major crashes and lost tons of data. There was no reason for the crashes because everything checked out fine. After the second crash I bought a new computer and now every so often it acts strangely. So I think something strange is going on. icon_confused

Richard,  Just a suggestion about your computer.  Have you checked your power that you have the puter plugged into?  You should check the power wall socket and make sure it was wired correct and grounded.  I have a ground checker that you plug into the socket and it tells you if its wired and grounded right.  I found this out the hard way and had a puter work then slowly die.  Because it is not on a grounded circuit.  The device i use to check cost about 10 dollars and is worth using to check all your wall sockets.  My house was wired long ago and not all sockets are grounded.   This may not be your problem but its a start!    Even if you have a battery back up on an ungrounded circuit it will still kill yer puter.   Also you could have low voltage and that is some what worse then high voltage.  But checking for low voltage is harder and unless you know what yer doing you would need an electrician to check it unless your talented with wires and and ohm meter.  110-to 115-volts is where you should be, any lower and you will have trouble!  Just tryin to be helpful here.

:)

William, The circuit is grounded. I use a surge protector and it has lights on it that let you know if the circuit is grounded and working properly.

Karen, DT, and I have a person that has been giving us trouble and I think this person has expanded their attacks to our computers. The computer problems started as soon as this person started trouble.

Sounds really glamorous,but remote viewing is kiddie stuff.People that can move objects can be blocked from doing so,and remote viewing can also be blocked. Scanners are more advanced.In psychic warfare,the one who has more knowledge and especially more advanced natural abilities,wins.

Stewart says the same thing but I’d be happy if I could do the kiddie stuff. I’ve tried remote viewing a lot of times and never got very far with it. Guess I’m not psychic enough or something. icon_nixweiss

Maybe you have a blockage in the pineal?

That may be true. During a toning consultation Janet told me that my pineal gland was blocked. She gave me some techniques to use to unblock it but so far nothing. I don’t do them everyday and that could be the problem.
I’ll keep working on it and see what happens. gw_2monk

Would you be willing to share the technique that dear lady gave,so I can also give it to others who have the same problem?