Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developing the inner eye
I just tried making one for myself since I'm strugling with visualising:)
It's not very pretty, I only have paint:?
I have macromedia 8 somewhere and I'll try to make use of it sooner or later. It has all these buttons:P Seems a little bit more complicated. But I guess that can be fixed.

Any feedback regarding the experiment would be good, since I might be doing something risky here:D

Attached Files
.png   Developing the inner eye.PNG (Size: 11.16 KB / Downloads: 83)

I might have been a little quick on the trigger, it turns out there is a symbol for perfecting the pineal and that is what I was loking for anyway. I made one with the symbol in royal blue and violet background. Would that be correct?

[color=#0000ff Wrote:HeadSpace[/color]]I just tried making one for myself since I'm strugling with visualising:)
It's not very pretty, I only have paint:?
I have macromedia 8 somewhere and I'll try to make use of it sooner or later. It has all these buttons:P Seems a little bit more complicated. But I guess that can be fixed.

Any feedback regarding the experiment would be good, since I might be doing something risky here:D

You can have a look in the HH book for archetype:

Perfect Balance, with royal blue items, all in royal blue.

I dont have Hyperspace Helper yet, it's on its way here though:) I have the healers handbook.

I wil check it out when I get the book;)

I love looking at your images, they hit a chord with me. Thanks:D

Thank you:)

I have just started out with deprogramming myself so making them is sort of therapeutic too:D
Hopefully, they will improve along the way:P

I don't know whether this is any help.  I've never got anywhere with the hyperspace exercises as my visualising is poor and I can't hold my attention on an image before it fades away.  I found this the other day whilst googling for help.  I've no idea whether it's any use, or just some new age rubbish...

http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/psy...rd-eye.htm

Thank you for the gesture:)

But to be honest, I've come to be a little scared of all the new age stuff. I see a lot of twisted stuff there and some things are very scary and is probrably something very destructive in disguise. Not talking about that page you linked to in specific but the new age stuff in general. I just dont feel comfortable with that stuff anymore:?

Sorry about the vibes:? But I think those salt baths could be of help and distilled water, I know stewart always screams out about those, but even I can see how they actually helps. I never tried distilled water as I believed the part where it is suppose to drain you of minerals but I dont think that is true anymore. Anyway it is far better than any alternative I have seen yet. One could add salt to it if one is scared of the draining effect though..

I have been interested in healt a long time so it's not that I'm a cult follower or something:P

Actually got a ton of crystal salt lying around too, just dont have a bathtubicon_doh

I've heard about all the different chemicals there is in the water around the world and it is scary.

Focus too, and intention could be of help I think. We can do amazing things if there is enough will. Not to sound weird or anything..

Just thought about getting a bathtub with winged lions, thought that would be cool:D

I found a cool table with winged lions somewhere.

Sorry if I'm rambling hereicon_rolleyes