Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Aliens Create Christianity To Prevent The Advancement of Humanity?
Did aliens create christianity/judaism to prevent the advancement of humanity? 99.9% of all of the problems in the world are caused by christianity/judaism. Thanks to those religions, we had the dark ages (and no, catholicism was not responsible for the entire dark ages, other branches of christianity played a good part in the dark ages), WWI and WWII, communism (almost all forms of communism were created by Jews, if Judaism never existed, there would be no Jewish people, therefore, there would be no communism), Islam (christianity and judaism led to the creation of Islam) and those religions led to the created of the Illuminati, bilderberg group, federal reserve and almost every other “evil” orginization in the world.

These religions were clearly stolen from older pagan beliefs and/or mythology. Why would anyone go through the time of making a large, pagan religion for no reason? Both christianity and Judaism have influenced many cultures and societies around the world throughout history and led people to believe the earth is flat and the sun revolves around the earth (because there are a number of bible verses which suggest that). The “god” of christianity and judaism (Yahweh) is a white draconian reptilian who wanted to prevent the advancement in humanity and to control the world. If you don’t believe me, let’s look how the bible describes Yahweh:

Zechariah 10:8 I (Yahweh) will hiss for them (Jews), and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

Isaiah 5:26 And he (Yahweh) will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Smoke coming out of Yahweh’s nostrils (sounds very dragon like):

Psalm 18:8, 2 Samuel 22:9 There went up a smoke out of his [Yahweh] nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

Yahweh spews fire from his mouth!:

2 Samuel 22:9 (ESV) Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.

And look, Yahweh has wings:

Psalm 17:8 (ESV) Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings

So, Yahweh has wings, spews fire from his mouth and can breath fire and hisses, doesn’t that sound exactly like a white draconian?

Here are some other interesting facts:

1. Some Christian gnostics state Yahweh is a dragon in their scriptures.

2. The Persian Zoroastrians, whom share much reiligous doctrine with Christianity clearly state in their own scriptures (the Denkard), that the “God” of Judaism and Christianity who watched of the Israelites and provided their laws was a dragon, and brother to the dragon Ahriman in their own religion. Interestingly, the storm dragon of Sumeria who flooded the world happened to be brother to the dragon Enki who livied the the garden of Eden and who “tricked” a man named “Adam” out of eternal life.

3. Like many legendary dragons, Yahweh occasionally “consumes” humans as well, to include two of Aaron’s sons who prepared a sacrifice wrong. In scripture, Yahweh demanded the first born of all Israelites, but the bible says it was possible to pay him money instead, on a sliding scale, also indicating the univesal dragon love of hoarding treasure.

4. Many biblical passages imply that Yahweh physically consumed his meat offerings unlike the “fake” gods of other cultures. The Bible is very specific that Yahweh wanted salt on his meat as well, suggesting these offereing were physically consumed and not merely burned to ashes.

5. Some scholars acknowledge that the Name Yahweh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, who like the Biblical Yahweh is a god of storms and floods, but is a “son” of the true Creator Elohim, also the name of the Creator in Genesis, not Yahweh.

http://beforeitsnews.com/watercooler-top...32782.html

Definitely.

But you know, it really doesnt matter who created our control system, be they aliens or merely human assholes.  The fascist coalition between central bankers, government, religion, corporations, and the media is plain to see.  We clearly are in a cage.

They only advanced society so they could live like kings.

(08-26-2013, 10:07 PM)Richard Wrote: They only advanced society so they could live like kings.

Yeah.  Plus the system had to work for at least a couple generations so people would be suckered in by it.  Now the elderly are concerned about their 401 k yield while those coming out of college have no future.  And the greatest generation and the boomers really cannot percieve why x'ers and millenials are having problems.  We're in the watershed moment.

I'm a boomer and we're caught in the middle of kids who won't have a future and parents who've lost lots of savings.

...it sucks all around, boomers are holding the bag too.

THEY GOT US ALL ~

(08-27-2013, 12:57 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: I'm a boomer and we're caught in the middle of kids who won't have a future and parents who've lost lots of savings.

THEY GOT US ALL ~

Fo sho, elizabeth.  

These intergenerational conflicts keep us all from coming together, as it's easier to judge an individual than to believe that macroeconomic conditions really matter.  The greatest generation basically just had to show up to succeed, of course they would probably resent that being said, but it's true considering the post ww growth.  Now its even your advanced degree can only get you a barista job.

See my accompanying article "Why won't junior pull his pants up?"

(08-27-2013, 01:29 PM)millipodium Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 12:57 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: I'm a boomer and we're caught in the middle of kids who won't have a future and parents who've lost lots of savings.

THEY GOT US ALL ~

Fo sho, elizabeth.  

These intergenerational conflicts keep us all from coming together, as it's easier to judge an individual than to believe that macroeconomic conditions really matter.  The greatest generation basically just had to show up to succeed, of course they would probably resent that being said, but it's true considering the post ww growth.  Now its even your advanced degree can only get you a barista job.

See my accompanying article "Why won't junior pull his pants up?"

No kidding - they had a sweet deal. It's impossible now. I feel for the young ones especially...the pressure they feel.

So much anxiety in people too trying to pay off overinflated student loans with $9/hr jobs. Ridiculous.

My job is to keep pointing out that it isn't their fault.

~ You KNOW it's bad when nursing and teaching are the NEW glamour jobs ~ ROFL!!!

For females those used to be the only legit jobs you could have...NOW? LOL

The God of the bible, Yahweh/Jehovah, quite extensively featured especially in the old testament is an entity of a bad and questionable character, to say the least.
I really can't believe that so many people are able to identify this entity with a benevolent, divine god/source.

I do think that the bible does contain some bits and pieces of good information, that has been filtered through from the divine source. Some info that has been filtered through from original Christianity. Especially in the new testament. 

I think the bible is a mix of quite a lot of false and/or to some extent altered information combined with an amount of bits and pieces, shreds of information that came from original Christianity, and/or the original teachings of Jesus.
In Gnosticism Jesus has a prominent feauture as well, being one of the so-called avatars; also pointing out that Jesus' original message has been distorted and altered, and/or obscured to some extent.  
Some conspiracy theorists or alternative 'historians' claim Jesus never existed, etcetera. 
The possibility - it looks like it - that Jesus has been portrayed in the bible in accordance with the sun and other astrological cycles, doesn't mean or prove that there wasn't such a character like Jesus in that time.

In any case, certainly as far as I'm concerned, Christianity has been overshadowed by that wrathful, jealous, violent, narcissistic character that has imposed himself as the one and only god, by the name of Yahweh, and demands that no other god/creator than him should be worshipped. 

I'm quite sure that we are most likely dealing with a delusional impostor 'god' here.

I have to agree, filter.  The Abrahamic God is a knucklehead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,308 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,016 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8