Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Rich think up HCF?
HCF is cool. Rich is it from your brain only?

Thanks but I started from a foolish idea. I started it back when I believed in expansions and at the time I felt there wasn't enough sites promoting them, so I started this forum to promote them and give expansions members a place to discuss things. After I learned they are scam artists that rip people off and destroy their lives this forum became a site that exposed them.

The thread entitled "new owner" does not accept comments... so I'll post here.

What happened to Richard. ADMIN states "his" duties are administrative only... but it says "new owner". And, seeing how that pm's are not secure, I might as well ask public.

What happened to Richard? I sent a message to Richard asking for more info about the post stating that a private message was leaked and have had not reply.

What's going on?

I'm still here. I might have overlooked your PM but I check them again. PMs are secure. The admin beefed up security here today.

Richard Wrote:Thanks but I started from a foolish idea. I started it back when I believed in expansions and at the time I felt there wasn't enough sites promoting them, so I started this forum to promote them and give expansions members a place to discuss things. After I learned they are scam artists that rip people off and destroy their lives this forum became a site that exposed them.

a good example of the "Law of Polarity" ... :)

Very true. :)

[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:
Quote:Thanks but I started from a foolish idea. I started it back when I believed in expansions and at the time I felt there wasn't enough sites promoting them, so I started this forum to promote them and give expansions members a place to discuss things. After I learned they are scam artists that rip people off and destroy their lives this forum became a site that exposed them.

So do you still like the name of the site or would you like to change it if you got the chance?

I still like the name. It fits it's purpose. I got the idea for the name from a Star Wars movie. They had a cafe called Hyperspace Cafe where beings from all over could hang out and chat.

http://www.youtube.com/v/UAGfC0Ktb5Q&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1

Haha, I like it.