Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did The Apollo Astronauts See A UFO?
Estrella, welcome to HCF :)

Message for Feuerräder
I luved this parody. Did the USA realise they were been made fun of? I bet not!

Estrella Wrote:During Mercury 1 Mission in Feb. 1962 they also reportedly saw a UFO. True?

Welcome Estrella,    Most or all of the missions were broadcast free, meaning that ham radio operators or  Amateur Radios could pick up the conversation of all the broadcasts that the Astronauts were talking on, and they heard them speak of UFO's.  Ive been looking for some of those original recorded sessions if anyone knows of them let us know!

lol

You already know the answer to that one Estrella ;)

They would have to first pull their heads out of their own arses in order to come to any sort of clarity.

William, I can't find the original recordings, but I did find a good webpage about apollo astronauts and ufos:

http://ronrecord.com/astronauts/

Note: Someone save that webpage on their harddrive before it disappears too. The page credits the information to a missing link. While trying to retrieve it, the Internet Archives would list archives but won't show anything for the URL.

Here are photos and a transcript of the event for Apollo 11. The problem is that the website is GONE. I'm only viewing the Google Cache which will probably expire in due time. The Internet Archives found no results which is very unexpected in regards to service. Save this on your hard drive as well:

Quote:72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:GIS2iVM0To8J:world-action.org/astronauts.html+broadcasting+apollo+ufo&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=7

Have we posted this one yet???

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6...5190&q=ufo

Apollo 11 talks about UFO and watches it.

Thanks for all the information you provide here William.Well NASA is deceiving the World Community as usual of course the NASA Astronauts saw UFOs and Aliens on the Moon. It is hollow and occupied by Reptilians and Greys.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/awesome-or-o...063130.php

If a regular Earth-bound person tells you they've seen a UFO, it leaves plenty of room for doubt. Maybe they misinterpreted what they saw, or maybe they were hallucinating after a bad ham sandwich. Like we said - there's lots of room for doubt. If an astronaut tells you they've seen a UFO while in space, on the other hand, it's a completely different story.  

There are allegations that Neil Armstrong did in fact see and report an encounter with UFOs when he landed on the moon.  The story goes that Armstrong  saw two UFOs 'parked' on the far ridge of a crater. This story was released to the public some time after it happened. It's said to have been made known by Christopher Kraft, a man who had been director of NASA's Houston tracking base at the time this transcript was first recorded:

Apollo 11:
"Those are giant things. No, no, no… this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"

Mission Control (Houston Center):
"What… what… what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?"

Apollo 11:
“They're here under the surface.”

Mission Control:
"What's there? Emission interrupted… interference control calling Apollo II."

Apollo 11:
"We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments."

Mission Control:
"Repeat your last information."

Apollo 11:
"I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up on the other side of the crater."

Mission Control:
"Repeat…repeat!"

Apollo 11:
"Let us sound this orbit a… In 625 to… automatic relay connected… My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything. What then?"

Mission Control:
"Have you picked up anything?"

Apollo 11:
"I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film."

Mission Control:
"Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the U.F.O's. Over?"
Apollo 11: "They've landed there. There they are and they are watching us."

Mission Control:
"The mirrors, the mirrors… have you set them up?"
Apollo 11: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."

That transmission is said to have been heard by people monitoring the mission on their personal ham radios - implying quite a few witnesses. It's also gotten a stamp of authenticity from others on the government side of things. A decade after Armstrong's crater sighting, a former chief of NASA communication systems, Maurice Chatelain, said:

"The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody has talked about it until now." 

It is interesting that they are now bringing all this up again.