Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diets
A diet with any mind pattern will work. People who are forced to limit their food always lose weight. Examples are people who go to fat farms and prisons.

As far as i know low carb will only work if the person is consequently eating low carb, thats it because the body is changing and instead of getting glucose from carbs it starts to gain it from proteins, which needs more time than translate carbs to energy so thats the reason why people on low carb diet are under bad moods. If this person then will eat again the same way as before, he/she will get much more weight than before the diet. Does SS know what he recommends? Or as the germans say: whose bread i eat, his song I sing...

I've used low carb diets a lot and I don't feel it changed my mood at all. Actually I've felt better on low carb but I think that's do to me having hypoglycemia. People with hypoglycemia are supposed to be on low carb diet anyway.

dont diet, just change the way you eat.

Diets will only lead to losing some weight then gaining it back if you do not retain the mind pattern.

You're thinking of the word diet wrong. The word diet doesn't mean you're restricting food to lose weight. The word diet means a prescribed selection of foods.

actually the word diet is from Hippokrates and it means way of life (eating habits and doing sport===> healthy way of life)

I have to clarify mood change: when people with "ordinary" eating habits doing a low carb diet will have drastical mood changes. During the process of this change (body is using proteins as energy and not carbs anymore) the mood is extremely negative, that's because the brain didn't get the energy in the time it needs it. When the change is done, the mood will be better.

True that it is based on your genetics and metabolism, but the diet industry is run by the Illuminati, and it is a whole psychological roller coaster, because you work your way up to dieting- this is where the mind pattern sets you up to fail, it does affect your moods, especially if you consume large amounts of sugary drinks like coke.

No one ever need diet, all you need to do is eat foods that the earth provides, and that way your body can handle the fatty foods occasionally, because its not the fat that makes you fat, its the preservatives that actually change your metabolism.

Food is wonderful and provides an endless creative imagination, and if your sitting down tonight with a frozen microwave meal and a can of coke, well really all I can say is you are self-sabotaging.

Diets are easy.. Ive been on thousands of them.. LOL

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote: 
Quote:[size="1"]No one ever need diet, all you need to do is eat foods that the earth provides, and that way your body can handle the fatty foods occasionally, because its not the fat that makes you fat, its the preservatives that actually change your metabolism. [/size]
[size="1"]
This is true. It's simple carbs that are making people fat. If you stick with complex carbs you won't get fat.
[/size]

[user=18]William[/user] wrote:
Quote:Diets are easy.. Ive been on thousands of them.. LOL

And how many last cigarettes have you had? ;)