Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think anyone knows the truth on the law of attraction..
You can't just manipulate your setting like a lucid dream
reality is much more cemented and stiffened than that.. so if the law of attraction does exist, then the formula is only known at the most top secret layers

The law of attraction works but most people are unaware of it working in their lives.

Plastic11, IMO I put the "Law of Attraction" in there with other "New Age Myths" that we were supposed to swallow by the black magicians who cooked up the New Age. They were/are peddled to us HARD. Karma - if we really stop to contemplate this major trap without a trap-door is one of them. (This ancient Luciferian concept was picked up and integrated.) The Swerdlov's "the mind pattern creates your reality" is another farce.

Desire, attitude and motivation, perseverence, purpose, support systems, knowledge etc. contribute the most to outward success in any earthly endeavor. Dumb-luck, finances ~ LACK OF INTERFERENCE FROM DARK SOURCES ~ play an even larger role imo in the ability to attract something 'through the thinking of it.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_attraction

You say they are new age myths just because Wikipedia says so? I see the law of attraction working in my life and others. Jim Carrey is a example of it working. He wanted to earn 10 million dollars, so he wrote himself a check for 10 million dollars and put it in his wallet. Soon after that he was offered the Cable Guy role and it paid him 10 million dollars. You can blow that off as a coincidence but the truth is there a no coincidences. Everything happens for a reason.

I don't say it's a new age myth because Wikipedia says it is. I say it based on 1,000's of other times that you/I/anyone says, "I want..." AND it doesn't happen. There are many other factors that can interfere and cancel out a 'purchase order' to the Universe. It's not all about us.

maybe so.. who knows

(10-21-2012, 10:13 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: I don't say it's a new age myth because Wikipedia says it is. I say it based on 1,000's of other times that you/I/anyone says, "I want..." AND it doesn't happen. There are many other factors that can interfere and cancel out a 'purchase order' to the Universe. It's not all about us.
There are rules to this reality and your oversoul has goals for you. So you can wish for the midis touch and it isn't going to happen. Your desires have to fit into the rules of this reality and the goals of your oversoul. Also you can't sit back and say I want 10 million and wait for it to happen. You have to take the necessary steps that will help you get that 10 million.

I beleve in the universal law of attraction. I've seen it happen too many times in my own life and others for there not to be something to it. It's not only about want or money. It's about how you live your life and what you get in return.
When you project lies and deceit it doesn't usually result in happiness and success. they are the same people who ask why things aren't going well in their lives and keep blaming others.
On the other hand, if you want riches, you have to project it then work your ass off and take chances to get there. And there are many obstacles and how you handle those obstacles, determines how successful you will be.
I look at prosperity as an all encompassing thing including peace of mind, love, friendship, financial security. What you project is very often what you get in return. IMO

As Plastic11 says, "maybe so...who knows." There are a lot of layers to this concept. The Plebians might not be privy to its inner workings. It's certainly not a tit for tat as it some people portray it.

Often, I agree, what you put out there is what you get back in terms of positive energy and friendship and such. What is doesn't explain well is VICTMHOOD whereby beautiful, giving individuals very often have the hardest lives and selfish wicked people many times end up in the 1% possessors of the wealth.

If this law were functional then there would be more equity in the world then there is.

I think 'the Secret' (movie) is BS..
and the Swerdys have no better concept of it either.. they desperately want to .. but they don't
reality is hard.. and nothing happens without hard work