Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Remember These?
For most of my life I have been without a steady diet of television.

So I never saw these shows.

Do any of you remember  the tv series Under The Mountain?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Mountain

There was also one  called The Third Eye which apparently was on the same channel.

Hi Mercy Now - Same here!

I haven't seen these shows, but am curious to know why you ask...

xan-i Wrote:Hi Mercy Now - Same here!

I haven't seen these shows, but am curious to know why you ask...

As mentioned for the most part I grew up without television and what people who did have television watched interests me. Especially as the channel these particular  shows were on was targeted toward the youth who are much more impressionable.

When a person watches TV they go into an alpha brain wave state.In such a state they are more suggestible than normal.
Being in an alpha state for any length of time gives a person that glazed over expression that you may be familiar with .It's a semi dissociative state and is used a lot in programming but I'm referring to the general public here .

TV is a tool that is purposely used to influence the masses. 

Yepperz you guyz are right on ....

nice work

almost double posted lol....

Much love and light to all...

Never seen or heard of those.

Aye, Mercy Now, I am aware of the effects & diabolical usage of all forms of mass media.  Still, you enquire about specific programs - which I find mysteriously meaningful (I don't perceive you as being one who would enquire or comment without good reason) & so, I have downloaded the 2009 movie to watch - just out of curiosity...

xan-i Wrote:Aye, Mercy Now, I am aware of the effects & diabolical usage of all forms of mass media.  Still, you enquire about specific programs - which I find mysteriously meaningful (I don't perceive you as being one who would enquire or comment without good reason) & so, I have downloaded the 2009 movie to watch - just out of curiosity...

:? Nope. Only curious as to what the kids, but especially pre teen & teen kids, of that time were watching on TV.

Where can you download the movie?