Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Elevens
A recent post said that the person seeing double elevens need to look within. That was just a theory among countless others about why people notice double elevens on their clocks.

I hope this thread will serve as a post-it thread on further possible theories and experiences.

Here is a numerologist's interpretation of this number catching attention to a reader's question:

Quote:Question: The reason I sought info on numerology is that I have had something odd happening for about the last five years. I keep repeatedly seeing the number "1" in multiples, such as very frequently looking at the clock at exactly 1:11 or 11:11. I have even woken up during the night at exactly those times. The final thing that got me to check out your web page was that I received a raise today, and it figures out to 11.111111 percent! Any idea what all this means? Thanks in advance for your answer.

By the way, you referred to seeing the number 1 in multiples but in many instances you are actually seeing the 11. In numerology the 11 and 22 are Master Numbers. Because of their "higher vibration" these numbers are traditionally associated with spirituality. To some extent this spiritual quality also shows up in the numbers 7 and 9. It is interesting to note that all the psychic clock experiences reported to me involve one of these spiritually-oriented numbers. So this seems to further underscore the possibility that some spiritual or psychic development might be in order.  

http://members.aol.com/AspireA1/index4.h...s%20German
However, this does not explain why people see other "non-spiritual" numbers being paired on their clocks. Perhaps they had thought of the double elevens as a pairing of any numbers and their subconscious picks up pairs as a result.

[color="black"]I'm just updating this thread with a little more information that happened to me yesterday, July 26.  I was seeing lots of double numbers all over the place.  33 or 22, 44 and 11's.  I'm definitely in an [/color][color="black"]11[/color][color="black"] period now.  A couple years ago it was [/color][color="black"]6's[/color][color="black"], I even wrote about all the [/color][color="black"]6's[/color][color="black"] I was seeing on the expansions.com forum.  But now I'm into elevens...    It just occured to me a few days ago that if I add up the numbers in my social security number, or leave some numbers just as printed, it looks like this:

[/color]
[color="black"]11:11:6[/color]

I will write it out,so that it does not act as a trigger for someone.Eleven,eleven means you and
another person with the same programming are being activated.You are starting 2 new functons.
Chronos,which is the name for your "internal" clock is stimulating you to be activated,or to look at a clock or something which will trigger you.This would also mean that you have a twin.A twin is a person that has the same programming as you.You both were involved in a ritual called a bonding ritual. Your twin can be someone you get along well and already know,because by this time you would have had to meet the person,or it could be someone you do not get along well with.

Sily Wrote:[color="black"]I'm just updating this thread with a little more information that happened to me yesterday, July 26.  I was seeing lots of double numbers all over the place.  33 or 22, 44 and 11's.... [/color]
Double numbers = twinning = "Twin Cities" Disaster = Bridge collapse = over the  Mississippi river (look at all the double "twin" letters in Mississippi!).

I posted that original message on Jul 27th, 2007.  27 and 2007 are almost "twin" images of each other.

If I can think of more.. I'll add it later!  :big grin:

About this 11:11. I have no real idea what it is for myself although I have read many theories on it. In 1999 I started seeing the 11:11 all the time. After several months just for the fun of it I typed it in a search engine. I was astonished there was actually a phenomenom surronding it.

It does seem to occur more if I am having experiences with images, which has not happened for sometime. A wake up and pay attention was the best I could ever get out of it.

dimensionalstar

dimensionalstar, yes I remember back then around ,98,99 some so called spiritual web pages posting alot about the 11,11.  They were actually hyping it up.  Those so called spiritual web pages and all the so called gurus there have closed down and most were found out to be disinformatianist types.     I would assume they were helping the agenda of the dbl 11 .

Just another possibility on what the elevens might mean --see below--:

I just came across more info from the expansions.com site Q and A section.

Trigger Numbers
Posted: August, 10, 2007
Hi Stewart

I see you're very busy with your q&a's amongst all your other projects you must have and I thank you for your time with all the answer to my questions over the last six years since visiting your site.

I was checking the mileage on my car today knowing it needed to go for service and the mileage was 11111 (11,111) is there any meaning to that Stewart?

Thank you, Chris (London UK) Stewart's Reply: From a programming perspective, it means that a new programming sequence is beginning.

From an Oversoul perspective, it is a new beginning in life.

Flush and merge the programming sequences.