Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double infinity for deprogramming
I was googling on Oversouls when i ran across this site.

http://www.colorhealing.com/articles/articlesmain.html

And saw this exercise

Balancing Your Chakras with the Double Infinity Symbol

Quote:he double infinity symbol appears as a horizontally laid figure eight, intersected by a vertically positioned figure eight. It is the emblem for the 11th dimension (The dimension where many oversouls reside). The dimension was created by a triad of color rays: the violet, rose and clear. In the ancient mystery schools, it was recognized that certain symbols existed for creating doorways or "keys to understanding". These allow one to work with the energies coming from the other places or dimensions. The purpose is to connect in a conscious manner to your Oversoul; to embrace the state of oneness, knowledge, and empowerment that connection provides.
Ground and protect yourself.
Balance your chakras by turning them 13 times in each direction. (For the positions, functions and colors of the chakras, see The Twelve Major Chakras or my book, "Healing with the Rainbow Rays")
Then, psychically, place the double infinity sign in each chakra, starting at the base.
Within your mind’s eye, trace with energy the double infinity symbol one revolution horizontally along the figure eight, then one revolution vertically. Do this 11 times for each chakra. To make it really intense, you could "run" the violet, rose and clear rays as the tracing colors along the vertical and horizontal figure eights of the double infinity symbol.

I remembered that one of our members had mentioned something along these lines so iwent ahead and did it.In my case it was a case of severe genetic contamination - as Janet says in her article on Oversoul families .

I would feel very, very uncomfortable unless i visualised the silver infinity on my pineal - but thats wasnt practical .I couldnt spend my waking hours just putting the infinity on my pineal and crown - my original OS and soul frequency and current physical DNA are such a mismatch it would become intolerable and i would start biting the skin around my nails as soon as i grounded in my body after OS work.

Then i did the exercise above - it feels great !

comments ?

Venus,unfortunately you're finding new age websites that promote things that are not good in the least.This is one of those websites.There are 7 major chakras,not 12,and no chakra is black nor is it OUTSIDE of the body.The rose chakra that they promote is promoted so that people will use it in this area so they can hook into them using technology.It becomes an etheric implant that they can hook into.

[user=73]MC[/user] wrote:
Quote:Venus,unfortunately you're finding new age websites that promote things that are not good in the least.This is one of those websites.There are 7 major chakras,not 12,and no chakra is black nor is it OUTSIDE of the body.The rose chakra that they promote is promoted so that people will use it in this area so they can hook into them using technology.It becomes an etheric implant that they can hook into.

I agree its a new age site - theres a green star image for one :D

But , iremembered one of our members here talking about spinning the infinity in the chakra bands so i considred that exercise.

What i did was spin the silver infinity in all the bands - 7 of them - and it feels great.