Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Chiappalone
"...From the outset, you need to know that once you start to awaken to the True Spiritual Path, you become a danger to the Evil System and it will retaliate in every way it can in an attempt to stop you or destroy you: emotionally, financially, socially, etc. I am sure many of you have experienced this.

While you are asleep in the Virtual Reality, Evil leaves you alone for you do not represent a danger to it. If you become its worker it actually rewards you with the useless trinket of the Illusion: Money, fame, ego, etc. But once awakened just a little, it targets you relentlessly until you either give up or just about die trying to beat it.

History reveals just that. Each being therefore must fight a Personal Battle to proceed onto the True Path. And demons galore are placed at strategic points along the Path to cause pain, delays and obstructions. Now you may realize why your progress may have been so difficult, why so many have attacked you and why even members of your on family may have abandoned you.

When I was awakening in the early 1980s, I (my physical body and mind) had repeated conversations with what I assumed were Higher Realms of Consciousness.

I, the little ‘i’, the Cardboard Box, ‘met’ various beings and they would explain things to me. In those early days, the suspicion that I might be dealing with duplicitous agents never crossed my mind.

But, early on in my awakening, ‘i’, the physical lower mind, was the classical sceptic. After all, I had a medical degree and that makes anyone sceptical of the experiences I was having. I laughed at what “They” told me I had to do, namely, to tell people that this was the Endtime. I was supposed to tell those who would listen to me that some were to prepare themselves for evacuation. I was to tell the rest how they would be dealt in a Judgmental Process.

That is exactly what they told me, and believe me, I laughed. It was my idiotic Cardboard Box that was ignorant, of course. It was full of the Programming, Pollution and Indoctrination of the Evil Empire. Apart from the Medical Degree, I had been raised as a Catholic, ate meat, drank alcohol and smoked cigarettes.

According to John of Toulouse, who gave evidence to the Inquisition, I would have been the perfect catholic, for he, accused of being a Gnostic in the time of the French inquisitions, saved his neck by uttering the following now famous sentence and convincing the Inquisitor-General that he was what the church wanted its members to be like:

"I lie, I swear, I get drunk, I eat meat and enjoy sex. Hence, I am a Christian, not a Gnostic..." Dr. Chiappalone).

http://rense.com/general95/endtimecode2.html

Inspite of what I have written here, continue your life as normal, trying to improve the quality of it and your spirituality. You will know what I mean if you are genuine. Always live in Peace, Joy, Harmony and Love, regardless of what surrounds you and what stress factors confront you. Never entertain the thought of hate in your mind and never contemplate retaliating against Evil. That is what it wants, namely, for you to fight back and lose more energy.

Take your cleansing and protection seriously. Purify to the max. I have written extensively about these things in my books. And do not be blackmailed by the numerous incidents of gross emotional exploitation that will escalate in our lives as the horrors around us mount" (Doctor Chiappalone).

http://rense.com/general95/endtimecode3.html

THE GIFT OF NOUS

http://rense.com/general95/ox.html

Exposing Cultivated Ignorance

http://rense.com/general95/exps.html

(03-12-2013, 11:09 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: End Time Code Part 1 - The Introduction

by Dr. Joseph Chiappalone

http://rense.com/general95/end-time-code1.html

"iii Scientific Mumbo-jumbo is the most dangerous of all, for it has spawned a monster called Scientific Technology which will be the death of Humanity, the Earth and all living things. It is doing this via its ability to deplete the Ozone layer and poison all living things with excessive ultra-violet radiation, via its ability to cause the irreversible Greenhouse effect and some of the global warming, via its ability to irreversibly pollute water and food so that life will soon be unsustainable on the planet, via its pollution of the environment with nuclear and chemical discharges so that everything is carcinogenic and incompatible with life, via its ability to cause nuclear holocausts, via its ability to infect everyone on the planet with death-dealing AIDS, and other totally resistant strains of microbes such as malaria, tuberculosis, staphylococci, pneumococci, the Ebola virus, etc.

Science has promised short term gain but delivered long term pain and destruction, even planetary annihilation. If you read any alien abduction reports, you will note that many of the aliens, in seeking other areas to invade, are lamenting to abductees that their advanced science and its technology have, or are in the process of, destroying their dimensions as well!

Is this so? In support, I turn to one of America's famous and favoured sons. In 1959, J. F. Kennedy was quoted as saying: "I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours."

iv Metaphysical Mumbo-jumbo is the only one with the answers. It is a personal Mumbo-jumbo and it involves no one else. It does not interfere with the thought processes of any other individual. In fact, it encourages diverse, individualistic thinking in all beings. In contrast to the others above, it fosters harmony, love, peace, truth and respect for all aspects of creation. It promotes awareness and rightful knowledge with which to dispel all fears" (Dr Chiappalone).

very interesting stuff being posted here. A lot of reference is made to demonic entities, which I believe exist. I just wonder though, if often times people will point to evil as if it has nothing to do with them. I don't know if those of us who are on this planet would be here if we did not attract or have some aspect of evil within us (or how that works?). I don't know if we can transform or elevate our own consciousness without owning this aspect of ourselves. And, after reading this thread, I don't know if that process of self scrutiny would even be enough to free ourselves from demonic bondage. Is evil just a virus present in all physical reality? Is there a cure? I used to think so, now I'm not sure.....

Hi LoneWolf, it's nice to see you around these here parts...! :D  I hope you are well.

From what I gather, there's no getting away from evil's pollution that we're all been steeped in. Earth is one of the evil demiurge's playgrounds and it's pLaYgRoUnD demolition TIME!!!. Doctor Chiappalone says that he's certainly not above all evil's programming etc. himself. As the clock ticks down though it's especially important for viable beings to get clean, stay clean, eat clean, watch our ethics, avoid having sex with demons...in general review the Doc's purification advice listed up there ~ somewhere. After all ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQMAGT-3wx4

(07-19-2013, 11:29 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Hi LoneWolf, it's nice to see you around these here parts...! :D  I hope you are well.

From what I gather, there's no getting away from evil's pollution that we're all been steeped in. Earth is one of the evil demiurge's playgrounds and it's pLaYgRoUnD demolition TIME!!!. Doctor Chiappalone says that he's certainly not above all evil's programming etc. himself. As the clock ticks down though it's especially important for viable beings to get clean, stay clean, eat clean, watch our ethics, avoid having sex with demons...in general review the Doc's purification advice listed up there ~ somewhere. After all ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQMAGT-3wx4

Great talking heads tune!
Good to be back on the site. I think this site was down for a while, so I kinda drifted away for a bit... but I'm glad to be back.

I do like the docs advice, but I'm very wary these days of people who disseminate esoteric information. It's a throwback, or I should say lesson learned from Expansions. I probably need to take information more lightly, no matter how intense the info is!
I do like the advice about focusing on the mundane so as not to dwell on the crap storm we're in. It does bring me down and I think he offers a good solution. :)

That's understandable. I try to hedge my bets - reading-listening with as much of an open mind as I can muster and keeping all the ideas in abeyance a little. I don't know much for sure and realize that there are many opposing forces duking it out all the time. These influences can shift timelines and outcomes.

Doctor Chiappalone's information is extremely detailed and benign. If one were to follow his suggestions it would improve one's health and protect the vital essence. So, for this he's SO controversial? You can't really go onto any forum and mention his name let alone Gnosticism without causing a ruckus.

The info. strikes me as common sensical and familiar. Maybe it's the inner nous - I don't know. I'll start a thread on TheGnosticTruthGuy's videos but he's studied all of the classic philosophers, Amitakh Stanford & Joseph Chiappalone. He's adding a lot of fire to the Gnostic discussion right now and is worth listening to. He gives kudos to their information and also says that there's a lot of personal drama and excitability to the Doc that detracts from the VERY IMPORTANT if not URGENT MESSAGE meant for the remaining Theomorphs. Why would the "good guys dissemenating the message choose this imperfect character."

I guess we can say that he has the intellectual aptitude certainly and probably a whole host of other intangible characteristics. 

The upshot is that THE GNOSTIC MESSAGE ITSELF is bigger than the human messengers who broadcast it.

That's another helpful hint I'm finding - not to get too caught up in the personalities no matter how likeable/unlikeable - but to see if anything resonates with me. I try to see if I can use the info, if it helps me cope.

We can never go wrong trying to keep ourselves happy - that's for sure. Robert Fay or TheIRF (who frequents the chakra chuckle thread) says that there's a metaphysical lightening of the load that happens for the illusion when we laugh as well as do what we love to do.

That makes sense. Any holy man I've met who has palpable energy to them laughs easily. It's nice to have you back again, LoneWolf.

(07-19-2013, 12:00 PM)Lone Wolf Wrote: Good to be back on the site. I think this site was down for a while, so I kinda drifted away for a bit... but I'm glad to be back.

Welcome back Lone Wolf. A few years ago Karen shut the site down for a few weeks because a major war erupted in the KBA thread. She couldn't get people to calm down so she shut the forum down until I got back to clean up the mess.

(07-19-2013, 09:41 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: That's understandable. I try to hedge my bets - reading-listening with as much of an open mind as I can muster and keeping all the ideas in abeyance a little. I don't know much for sure and realize that there are many opposing forces duking it out all the time. These influences can shift timelines and outcomes.

Doctor Chiappalone's information is extremely detailed and benign. If one were to follow his suggestions it would improve one's health and protect the vital essence. So, for this he's SO controversial? You can't really go onto any forum and mention his name let alone Gnosticism without causing a ruckus.

The info. strikes me as common sensical and familiar. Maybe it's the inner nous - I don't know. I'll start a thread on TheGnosticTruthGuy's videos but he's studied all of the classic philosophers, Amitakh Stanford & Joseph Chiappalone. He's adding a lot of fire to the Gnostic discussion right now and is worth listening to. He gives kudos to their information and also says that there's a lot of personal drama and excitability to the Doc that detracts from the VERY IMPORTANT if not URGENT MESSAGE meant for the remaining Theomorphs. Why would the "good guys dissemenating the message choose this imperfect character."

I guess we can say that he has the intellectual aptitude certainly and probably a whole host of other intangible characteristics. 

The upshot is that THE GNOSTIC MESSAGE ITSELF is bigger than the human messengers who broadcast it.

That's another helpful hint I'm finding - not to get too caught up in the personalities no matter how likeable/unlikeable - but to see if anything resonates with me. I try to see if I can use the info, if it helps me cope.

We can never go wrong trying to keep ourselves happy - that's for sure. Robert Fay or TheIRF (who frequents the chakra chuckle thread) says that there's a metaphysical lightening of the load that happens for the illusion when we laugh as well as do what we love to do.

That makes sense. Any holy man I've met who has palpable energy to them laughs easily. It's nice to have you back again, LoneWolf.

From what I've read on this thread, the Dr's info does resonate with me. I'd never heard of him before and I found it very interesting. I also think I've needed to stay away from all this alternative info because I got so burned out from it with Expansions. I knew nothing about the illuminati, aliens etc... until I had a consult with Stewart in 2001-then, everything made sense all at once (lost time, seeing aliens, ghosts...) and I freaked.

I guess it's all about balance. Taking things at a gentle pace while finding enjoyment in life.

"I'll start a thread on TheGnosticTruthGuy's videos but he's studied all of the classic philosophers, Amitakh Stanford & Joseph Chiappalone. He's adding a lot of fire to the Gnostic discussion right now and is worth listening to. He gives kudos to their information and also says that there's a lot of personal drama and excitability to the Doc that detracts from the VERY IMPORTANT if not URGENT MESSAGE meant for the remaining Theomorphs. Why would the "good guys dissemenating the message choose this imperfect character" (Me).

TheGnosticTruthGuy has currently taken down all of his videos. Perhaps he's creating a website.

He has a lot to relay not only about the material of Amitakh Stanford and Dr. Chiappalone but tying together the important information of the great philosophers and Gnostics. He is a helpful voice to listen to at the moment and an effective cattle prod against laziness in not protecting our spiritual essence. I will post them if they reappear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Chiappalone's Damaging Pretenses of Special Authority MetaOntosis 10 4,063 02-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Last Post: MetaOntosis