Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Zelenko Warns 75% of VAXXED Could Be Dead In 3 Years
Video 
https://rumble.com/vl6jm6-dr.-zelenko-wa...years.html

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko quotes a prediction from Dr. Mike Yeadon that 75% of those who receive the mRNA vaccine(s) could be dead in 3 years. On the brighter side he offers methods to prevent death with mitigation strategies that include affordable anti-viral medications that do not require a doctor's prescription.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breaking News's post:
  • 33problems

(08-20-2021, 01:35 PM)Breaking News Wrote: https://rumble.com/vl6jm6-dr.-zelenko-wa...years.html

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko quotes a prediction from Dr. Mike Yeadon that 75% of those who receive the mRNA vaccine(s) could be dead in 3 years. On the brighter side he offers methods to prevent death with mitigation strategies that include affordable anti-viral medications that do not require a doctor's prescription.

Thank you for sharing this video, there is a lot going on in this interview. 

I live in the UK and have followed Dr Yeadon since he first spoke out against what is going on. He does not, in my opinion, come across as having a hidden agenda or motive and I really do think he is genuine in his message. I suspect along his journey he has discovered things far outside his comfort zone of science and facts and plunged into a world of occult mysteries and darkness that some in this forum will relate to. They mention in the video "The Great Awakening", a phrase we are hearing more and more as time goes on. It certainly looks to me like Dr Yeadon has had some kind of realisation regarding current events not adding up in his head and that has lead him to question the narrative further. The trouble is, as many will be aware, his journey into this hazy, secretive world will likely yield no definitive answers that can aid him in spreading his message to the people that need to hear him. More likely any information he now discovers regarding the reasons behind what is occurring will only serve to make him sound untrustworthy or a crackpot. Information like there is a "6000-year-old satanic death cult intent on controlling humanity in order to progress its own agenda by any means necessary" for example. But if a retired VP of a massive pharma company has been touched by this awakening enough to act upon it as he has done this says to me it is building at a faster rate than ever. It says to me that the "Small window of opportunity" mentioned by Klause Shwab is indeed just that, a small window. That window is closing for them and their kind and they are doing everything they can to achieve their goals against the clock. I hear people talking about this agenda as an attack on humanity but I am thinking about it the other way around. This entire scenario is a defensive maneuver born out of survival. The systems they have used for so long are collapsing in on them and they are about to lose everything they have worked for. A new age is upon them and they are unable to stop it. They are scrabbling for power and control in a vain attempt to come out on top when everything collapses. They are fighting among themselves as they attempt to form a new hierarchy across the planet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 33problems's post:
  • Richard

It sounds like you have a good understanding what is going on behind the scenes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard's post:
  • 33problems

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pfizer’s Hit List & Dr. Zelenko’s Dead Man Switches To Release The Cures Hissil 0 223 03-31-2022, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Hissil
Video Spike Protein Bio-Weapon Being Transmitted by Vaxxed People to Non-Vaxxed Breaking News 0 392 04-28-2021, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Breaking News