Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Frequency
Does anyone know anything about this frequency?

We've covered the Lion, Bear, Wolf and Scorpion frequencies. But I've been personally seeing dragons in my visualizations. Although it probably relates to my programming than the actual frequency, I thought I should know about it because I may then be clued into my type of programming. I've asked Stewart several times about this frequency, but he seems reluctant to respond at all. I would see the Chinese traditional dragons. Had been seeing them in gold, but now just mostly green with color variations. I also want to mention that the green ones have antlers (?) at their heads.

Dragon-Draco no wonder he didnt want to discuss at all.

Zamj the Dragon Frequency is lethal to Human Beings and is against our the flow of vibrations natural to our Chakras and Auric Fields. It is best to focus on the Wolf Frequency, the Bear Frequency and the Dolphin Frequency.

It is not lethal but it is dangerous in some other ways.

Well lets put it this way, i would never even touch the DF and in terms of being 'lethal', well most Human Beings who would mess around with the DF probably would have lasting side effects.

Thank you. I will be crossing it out if it appears again.

Gee,I wonder why he would be reluctant to talk about it :big grin:

I am too.It is not lethal to all,but I don't see what can be gained by this frequency.

Pure Power

[Image: EvilSmile.jpg]

J/k. But I guess no one knows much about this frequency anyways.

You sure about that :evil: 

Did I remember Stewart draw it at one of his DVD sessions ? Non-human energy systems & communication c.q. archetypes ?

Let's look at them again.

I remember him also drawing mouse, rat, rabbit, horse, cow, pig etc. archetypes, also insects and some birds.

BTW: The elephant frequency archetype is an interesting one.