Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream I had on the train ride home
I dreamt that I somehow ‘called’ my sister Margie back from ‘heaven.’ I was still riding on the train, and suddenly Margie was sitting there at the table with me. It was so good seeing her again. There were other people there, but I don’t remember who (maybe my mom?). I kept on quizzing Margie about what it was like where she was now. She said that it was wonderful. I asked her again about what it was like exactly, and she said for our (my) own safety, she wasn’t allowed to tell me. I said I understood, but could she just answer a couple of questions? Was there sky and grass there like Earth, and were the people walking around doing things like here? She said no, it wasn’t like that, and then wouldn’t say anymore. I asked her if she was happy to be back here, and she just kind of gave a sad smile. We talked a little about her one daughter and some other stuff I don’t remember, and then suddenly, I was ‘waking up’ in the bed on the train (in actuality, I was still asleep). I heard people talking and I knew it was time for me to get up because we were ‘there.’ I looked around and saw that my bunk had moved to an angle against the door. Then I saw that my cell phone had broken into 3 parts. As I was trying to put it back together, I noticed a lamp on a table. I turned it on and saw it was red. Then some kind of back door opened up in my cabin and a bunch of dogs came running in. (The first one in was a chocolate lab puppy.) Three boys came running in after them, and I was yelling at them to get the dogs out of my room. The dogs ran out and the boys started to leave, but there was a 4-way intersection there with a huge amount of traffic. Some guy tried to stop the traffic for the boys, but when he saw the huge trucks coming and beeping their horns, he got back into his car and took off. The next thing I see is a horrific crash involving multiple vehicles – including a truck. I saw a yellow and black checkered taxi, burst into flames on the inside, and I notice the driver steering his wheel frantically, trying to get away from the flames, a look of horror on his face. That’s all I remember.

All night long, I kept on ‘waking up’ in my dreams and ‘hearing’ people’s voices. I kept thinking it was time to get up. Then I would ‘really’ wake up and see that it was still dark out and there were no voices at all.

DreamTime Wrote:I dreamt that I somehow ‘called’ my sister Margie back from ‘heaven.’ I was still riding on the train, and suddenly Margie was sitting there at the table with me. It was so good seeing her again. There were other people there, but I don’t remember who (maybe my mom?). I kept on quizzing Margie about what it was like where she was now. She said that it was wonderful. I asked her again about what it was like exactly, and she said for our (my) own safety, she wasn’t allowed to tell me. I said I understood, but could she just answer a couple of questions? Was there sky and grass there like Earth, and were the people walking around doing things like here? She said no, it wasn’t like that, and then wouldn’t say anymore. I asked her if she was happy to be back here, and she just kind of gave a sad smile. We talked a little about her one daughter and some other stuff I don’t remember, and then suddenly, I was ‘waking up’ in the bed on the train (in actuality, I was still asleep). I heard people talking and I knew it was time for me to get up because we were ‘there.’ I looked around and saw that my bunk had moved to an angle against the door. Then I saw that my cell phone had broken into 3 parts. As I was trying to put it back together, I noticed a lamp on a table. I turned it on and saw it was red. Then some kind of back door opened up in my cabin and a bunch of dogs came running in. (The first one in was a chocolate lab puppy.) Three boys came running in after them, and I was yelling at them to get the dogs out of my room. The dogs ran out and the boys started to leave, but there was a 4-way intersection there with a huge amount of traffic. Some guy tried to stop the traffic for the boys, but when he saw the huge trucks coming and beeping their horns, he got back into his car and took off. The next thing I see is a horrific crash involving multiple vehicles – including a truck. I saw a yellow and black checkered taxi, burst into flames on the inside, and I notice the driver steering his wheel frantically, trying to get away from the flames, a look of horror on his face. That’s all I remember.

All night long, I kept on ‘waking up’ in my dreams and ‘hearing’ people’s voices. I kept thinking it was time to get up. Then I would ‘really’ wake up and see that it was still dark out and there were no voices at all.

What a wide dream ! Let me try to explain:

All persons in the dream are aspects of yourself.

Sister: physical aspects/perspectives

daughter: = something new on the physical

It's important in what direction (from your perspective) the train was travelling foreward (analyzing the future from the present ) or backward (analyzing the past from the present). Rails can represent DNA or old memories/patterns from earlier lifetimes.

Cell phone broken in 3 parts ~~ Maybe communication-connection 1) Soul- 2) Oversoul 3) God-Mind need to be re-enhanced again.  Or warning for losing/forgetting connection with your oversoul.

Lamp with red light:  something that needs attention; warning signal

4-way = many choices in life

Dogs = social homebody aspects of yourself

chocolate = grounding energy

3 boys  = 3 new things in the spiritual

Truck = Heavy obstacle or somebody/something heavy which is difficult to move on.

Huge traffic often means obstacles in life;

yellow/black taxi driver ~ programmer/internal program in your life, I guess;

crash = elimination; internal flames = burning the dirt/release

So, in general, I guess your dream represents you're in a point in life to take decisions out of many choices which have to be analyzed and weightened before setting new pathways where you have to remind your oversoul connection.

I love reading about your dreams DreamTime!! :o)

Thanks for the interpretation Octahedron. I will give it some thought. Some of the meanings do sound logical.

But personally, I don't believe that in all dreams, all the people are aspects of yourself. I believe that you can make contact and/or be contacted by deceased people and/or even living people in your dreams (not to mention 'other' entities).  I also believe that some dreams can be 'prophetic' and some dreams can be 'memories' of things that have happened.

But...those are just my beliefs.

i have to agree with both of you there..i believe that people in dreams might actually be parts of yourself..representatives..maybe even alters...and that they may be other beings trying to contact you...

i think it depends on the context of the dream which indicates what other people in your dreams actually represent...

anyway..DT i love reading about your dreams...sometimes my experiences are reflected back from them...or sometimes i actually have dreams that might be similar to yours....

DreamTime Wrote:Thanks for the interpretation Octahedron. I will give it some thought. Some of the meanings do sound logical.

But personally, I don't believe that in all dreams, all the people are aspects of yourself. I believe that you can make contact and/or be contacted by deceased people and/or even living people in your dreams (not to mention 'other' entities).  I also believe that some dreams can be 'prophetic' and some dreams can be 'memories' of things that have happened.

But...those are just my beliefs.

I understand your viewpoint and I can agree somewhat; I think the more a dream is filled with general things and persons in daily life the more it's representing aspects of your self.

When the dream contains very specific data, numbers or extreme details, I think the dream tends to be prophetic or linked to reality. It's the Oversoul which gives the data to your subconsiousness. icon_klugscheiss

Yes, I remember dreams which contained memories or fragements from the past; last night I had one. icon_yes

I also have experienced kinds of "deja vu" with/within dreams:

- In  the dream I do recognize a situation already lived before

- In reality I do encounter a situation which I had dreamed of in earlier times.-

- Most funny: while dreaming I become aware I'm just dreaming, so it makes just fun to take a decision (in the dream) would I continue to dream, set for an other dream, or wake up. icon_rollsmilie

However, I've also encountered a moment in my life when waking up, daily reality was much worse than the biggest nightmare icon_cold. 

Since then I've never had big nightmares.:think:

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't responded in a few days, but I have been feeling real 'blah' lately. I just don't want to do anything. Even now, as I'm writing this, I find myself just 'drifting away'.  I have been reading The Mars Records and The Mars Report again. Something about them just seems to 'resonate' with me. Maybe reading them again is doing something to my head.icon_headbash

Anyway...that's amazing what you said, Octahedron about when you're dreaming, you become 'aware' that you're dreaming. That's what was happening to me while I was back in New Jersey, and on the train. It was so freaky...and, like you, I could decide if I wanted to go on with the dream or not.  I don't know if I remember that ever happening before or not. I'm sure it must have, but I can't recall it.

But my bottom line of this dream is that I think it was more than just a 'dream.' I think 'they' used the advantage of me being on a train, alone, and out of the protection of the crystals, to do some 'touch-up' work on me.  Especially because of the voices I kept on hearing 'in my sleep'  and then it seemed like 'light' was showing behind my eyes, but then when I actually did open my eyes, it was completely quiet and dark out. Also, during the night sometime, they said we had stopped for 3 hours because of some overturned train or something. Funny though, none of the passengers that I talked to can recall us stopping or hearing anything about derailed trains until the next day when the conductors were telling everyone that was why we were so late.

Ah...this is all just part of my overactive imagination anyway. Or is it? icon_rollsmilie

DreamTime Wrote:Ah...this is all just part of my overactive imagination anyway. Or is it? icon_rollsmilie

Oh no, I wouldn't say that;

the spectrum of imagination = the spectrum of creation     icon_light