Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream of UFOs
Hi All,
For the first time in my life, I dreamed of seeing many many UFOs in the evening sky.
None were the conventional types, they were huge, circular with many kinds of lights.
They cloaked then de-cloaked several times. Not one of them landed, there were no Aliens, there was no sweating or discomfort for me in the dreams. I saw my wife and friends standing nearby after a while but none of them could see anything and I kept quiet after initially showing excitement at seeing them.  If this was Project Greenstar or soemthig, everyone ought to have seen them.  The whole dream went on very calmly and clearly.

Did anyone else get a dream like this?

iqhunk Wrote:  If this was Project Greenstar or soemthig, everyone ought to have seen them. 

That's not how  programming works.Though it was in part Greenstar programming it's not that simple.

Many people seem to be going along with the  "aliens as savior/Greenstar" programming quite willingly and without consideration.

The thing is Greenstar is a very old program. I got this dream on a very weird day in my city.
6 Suicides, 10 inter family murders [patricide and infanticide] and 15 Bird Species wiped out.

Something happened for sure. Difficult to not relate the chain of events. As if some sort of "Harvest" is taking place.