Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream of a Lion in a Fighter Plane
Was hesitant to post this but here goes. Its been 15 days since my UFO Dream.

Yesterday was again bizarre. I clearly saw myself in a plane with a beautiful, almost Regal Lion Faced man. There were 2-3 white men as well, all peering out of an open Fighter Plane. We all get down in coastal area, one of the men drops a golden pin type device on the beach. I leave it there and follow them into a small ship. We take the ship a few miles into the Sea, I sense this to be the Pacific Ocean.
The men jump and are holding a box, they are screaming to me to help them lift it. I dive in and help them haul the box onto the ship. Giant waves come from nowhere and try to drown us but they miraculously pass by without us even getting drenched. The box opens and out comes a beautiful white woman in chains tied up with one big lock, the lock near her Solar Plexus. The men say they do not have the key. I break the lock with brute strength and free the woman. We then sail for a few more miles without any hassle, the woman staring at the broken lock all the while and then the dream slowly faded away.

I LOVE dreams iqhunk, and this is a fascinating one. Just wondering what was the tone? Intense, disturbing, happy? Did you awake feeling good? Were you afraid when the waves came at you? Did you feel comfortable around the Regal Lion Faced man? (No, not expecting you to answer this unless you feel comfortable doing so, but for me, a large part of each dream is my emotional reactions during it, and after too.)

Also, what makes this a UFO dream? I don't see that in there but then, not really up on UFO stuff.