Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Dugpas and their role cont
The "New World Order" is the Old World Order in a new Disguise - Video + accompanying description:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDt513jxyAw

“There are many different religions in the world, and within those religions there are several different denominations also.
Taking the example of Christianity: Jesus is the head of the church, so how can there be dozens of different churches with all kinds of different doctrines and there is only one head? This is evidential to almost anyone with common sense, that all these different churches do not belong to the True God. That is divisions, and divisions cause confusion and confusion is of the Devil. So those churches belong to the Devil. The same can be said about the other world religions. They are all tools of Evil. The biggest evil infested mind-control cult in the world is Christianity, followed by Islam, Hinduism, Judaism and Buddhism … and the New Age religion can be added to that nowadays.
All those religions appear to be different, but they are not. They are the same thing, only their appearance is different. Their god is the same. They call him Brahma, Baal, Yahweh, Jehovah, the Lord God, Allah, the Cosmos/Universe or the Great Architect, but it is always the same: the Demiurge. The evil manipulators also use those religions by pitting them against each other in a big comical fight and to cause all kinds of other tensions.

There are people who are half-awake who, afraid of spending their lives sleeping, are desperately looking for a way out of the labyrinth in which they are trapped. Unfortunately, most of them ignore that the options appearing in front of them are all the same thing, only with different disguises...” 

....another day, same sh*t. 

WELL DONE POPLAR!!!

Since the demiurge owns the world (our bodies and souls too) and the universe, it has had every possible advantage to deceive and play both sides against the middle. There are no decent qualities to appeal to within it because it is a malformed mistake. There's no original divinity in "The Many Faces of Eve(il) so the ONLY way to solve the problem is to dismantle it, obliterate it as quickly as possible and thank goodness it's happening!

You can't repeat this stuff often enough.

Because the truth is so horrifying, upsetting, depressing etc. and life has become harder and more pointless; many need the support of their favorite religion. It's very hard for religiously programmed people to see that this short-term comfort (opiate) will cost them~ BIG TIME ~in long-term spirit-imprisonment.

The programmed agents you show, PopLar KNOW THAT IF THEY EVER GO FAR ENOUGH...spill the beans...they will be terminated ASAP while goons make it look like a drug overdose, aneurism or heart attack.

That's why we, the public, have to figure this insanely obfuscated, layered, byzantinian deception out and expose it.
The War Is Heating Up - bullets are whizzing by - never has it been more imperative to understand.

They're gunning for our impressionable children. At least stray out of our comfort zone for them!

People want a comfort zone, and to feel and have the idea that there is some kind of a special purpose to their (miserable) lives. That they are part of some sort of a divine purpose, for example. 
Those religions provide this, but people don't realise they are actually enforcing and reinforcing their own imprisonment by adhering to these religions.  

People are unbelievably delusional and most of them are in semi-conscious collusion with evil, from what I gather.
To overcome evil is to awaken to the reasons we are here, what this place really is, and who we really are.
This requires the dissolving of the ego with all its desires and wishes. Only then can you start seeing the truth, of the world and of yourself. 
Only then you can awaken, only then something can be changed. Only then can you become pure and innocent again.

True Religion: Gnosis & Spiritual Alchemy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTnhNeuODes

"Your Money or Your Life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tVzdUczMT0

Priorities, priorities, what's it going to be folks?

HUMANITY HAS TO GET OUT OF ITS OWN WAY AND RIGHT QUICK!
Now's the time to focus on connection to original divinity period (.) 24/7.
Our spirits have been kidnapped, stolen, usurped, tortured, imprisoned, tricked, lied to, messed with cruelly and unfairly for millenium.

Don't trust religions, new age, any gurus - just meditate, be persistent and implore. In order to bust out of the physical and astral evil zones keep repeating before sleep:
~I want to separate myself from the creator god and his creation,
~I want to separate myself from matter and time,
~I want to separate myself from my body and soul,
~I want to unite myself with my Spirit,
~I want my Spirit to be liberated,
~I want to be my Spirit,
~I am my Spirit

http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/statements.htm

well said, Filter.

Demand your connection with the pure realm! It's your right.

Demand it - smack it around a bit for being so slow on the uptake to leave us pickled in fecal matter for millenium...and only now...(yawn) finally getting to us. Don't allow vague soothing murmurs of, "non interference", or "it's a need to know basis" or "this is a war you're not to know"

...blah blah blah. (this is the divine I'm addressing now)

No, you lazy, self absorbed, sons a b*tches...get your *sses down here on the double and show some hustle!

Collect the lost shards or your own damn self  N O W  d*mnit!

"People are unbelievably delusional and most of them are in semi-conscious collusion with evil, from what I gather. (yes)
To overcome evil is to awaken to the reasons we are here, what this place really is, and who we really are" (Filter).

Pathetic Internet Games by saddo’s and blatant anonymous liars such as “Purple Pebble”; spreading vicious lies and gossip around whilst hiding behind an avatar, but that is what pathetic con artists with big egos do sometimes. That’s one symptom which you can recognise a psychopathic troll online.

That blog is a den of delusion and hypocrisy, at best.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/thread-8878-po...l#pid64590

Purple Pebble does expose many who are full of sh*t like the obvious handlers: Icke, Brand, Sheridan, Lash. Most people can't see through this. The families want her to do this though. A reminder that theocrats don't care what religion people follow as long as they follow something (new age is a religion) (transcendental meditation is a religion). That way they can skim the loosh easier, sample their livestock every now and again and be well fed and burped. THEY'VE USED HER. WHERE'S HER JUSTICE?

That's one of the 'treats' of this world: the complete lack of justice.

Purple Pebble,

You are right about a number things, but you are also wrong about certain things. When I was reading a bit more of Bill Cooper I realised that many of the specific convictions you carry and have put in your blog come from the material of Bill Cooper. But that material contains many errors.
You are either very poorly educated on theology and philosophy matters, or simply ignore it. (This is basically independent of whatever presenter is out there these days).
When I look at your blog and the way you fill it in, the way you behave, then I get the impression you are stuck and are going round in circles. You are fighting something and I think it is your own shadow. It doesn't strike me as healthy what you are doing.

You carry an amount of delusion and paranoia, and are mistaken on a number of (essential) matters.

"When I look at your blog and the way you fill it in, the way you behave, then I get the impression you are stuck and are going round in circles. You are fighting something and I think it is your own shadow. [NO, it's not her own shadow - it's sadistic programming]
It doesn't strike me as healthy what you are doing. [She might not be able to help it]

You carry an amount of delusion and paranoia, and are mistaken on a number of (essential) matters" (Filter).

Hang-strong, PurplePebble the warrior!  You can see more than 90% out there and that's   H U M O N G O U S !!!!

Just remember S O B s manipulating are just that. READ "War in Heaven" to understand evil's purpose for creating religions...ALL OF THEM...unfortunately...even Gnosticism if it was/were ever to become a religion would be tainted too.

Krist consciousness - as a bridge for humanity to connect to original home-base - is real, thank goodness. There's just too much tinkering of the bible to take it literally and certainly "the blood of Christ" to wash away sins is a typical Satanic Modus Operandi.

http://hyperspacecafe.com/thread-9095.html

I'm rooting for the pure impulse of your strong spirit.

I'm not sure about some of the stuff posted in this thread, but I respect Lynch as an artist. His films make me think deeper than most. Twin Peaks Season 3 is great and full of estoteric symbolism.

(01-28-2012, 02:40 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: If anyone has watched Lynch's Twin Peaks and Fire Walk with Me, Lynch alludes to how electricity is used as a means of demonic possession and mind control.
It's shown to be used for interdimensional travel of lodge spirits, often demonic, but not always.

http://abovethestore.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-obscure-twin-peaks-theosophy-and.html

Dugpas in the new season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Gpk75z6rE