Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dying Birds Foretell End Times Disaster
This is the other article that I saw that I thought was interesting. It refers to the recent mysterious death of hundreds of birds in downtown Austin, Texas. Supposedly, this is supposed to be an omen that the Last Days have begun. This article was written by Angus Murdoch.

The corpses of sparrows, grackles and pigeons clogged Congress Avenue, near the state Capitol Building, so badly that the police were forced to close the busy thoroughfare. 

The Centers for Disease Prevention and Control scurried to find a scientific explanation for the calamity, but a historian of the Tonkawa Native American tribe immediately pointed to the prophecies of Black Bull, a medicine man who predicted the event in 1899. 

“Black Bull was our most illustrious healer and seer,” says John Twofeathers, an author who has documented the troubled history of his forefathers. “In 1899, he disappeared for two months. When he returned, he told the tribe of a vision he had in the wilderness. He said the Great Spirit came to him in a dream and showed him the end of the world.”

In Black Bull’s apocalyptic revelation, the End Times began when thousands of birds suddenly died – without explanation – in the capitol city of Texas.  

“Ominously, he said that when this event occurred, the former governor of Texas would be president of the United States,” Twofeathers recounts. “George W. Bush was governor of Texas prior to winning the 2000 presidential election, so the recent bird die-off in Austin is clearly what Black Bull was referring to.”

The holy man’s vision continued with the ignominious withdrawal of American troops from a foreign war, an unmistakable reference to the events now unfolding in Iraq. Twofeathers says.

“Then, things start happening in rapid succession,” the historian reveals.  

America experiences freakishly warm weather in winter (another occurrence that has now come to pass with the recent heat wave in the Northeast and all along the Atlantic coast).

A major fire breaks out in Southern California (the wildfire that swept through Malibu on January 8). 

An incurable infectious disease kills millions of cattle and other vital livestock throughout the Midwest. As a consequence, food prices soar and millions of Americans must beg for food. {Funny how this resembles the African prediction.} 

Civil unrest breaks out in major cities as people fight in the streets over dwindling food supplies, and the federal government unleashes the National Guard to restore order. 

“Americans will kill Americans in the streets of the land,” Black Bull warned. “We will abandon all morality and behave like wild beasts.” 

A woman politician will implore an end to the violence, but she will be ignored and America will be brought to the verge of a civil war. 

Amid the chaos, scientists will discover an enormous meteorite on a collision course with Earth. News of the impending disaster will have a soul-destroying effect on the already demoralized nation. In despair, people will stage mass prayer meetings, imploring God to save humanity. At one such meeting in Dallas, Texas, Satan will appear.

“The Evil One will proclaim victory, but immediately the Great Spirit will appear leading a war party of braves,” Black Bull said. “They will vanquish the Devil and burn his body in a raging bonfire. Then the Great Spirit will summon all the leaders of the world to a council. They will smoke a peace pipe and everyone will live in harmony. 

“The Great Spirit will stop the meteorite dead still in space and provide food for everyone and he will cure all diseases. The world that we have lived in will come to an end, but it will be replaced with a better world. No one will die anymore and we will love one another and be at peace forever.” 

I don’t know what to think of this one. There are similar themes in this one as in the African one, but how true and accurate is it? I put it out here for you all to make your own judgments. Have a good day.  [Image: 0254.gif]

DreamTime Wrote:...A woman politician will implore an end to the violence, but she will be ignored and America will be brought to the verge of a civil war. 
Hmmmm.. I wonder if this refers to Hillary.  Or Nancy Pelosi.

:think:

Very interesting DreamTime.

What about 'Condie Rice?' But the first person I did think of was Hillary...

Yes, I found these interesting also, but I take them with a grain of salt. [Image: 0444.gif]

:nod:  <- - - I was nodding my head like this and smiling @ that light bulb smiley... hehe, cute!

Oh Geez, I had completely blocked out Condi Rice from my brain.  I had not even considered that a possibility, but now that you mention it..... OH. MY.

:doh:

Heh....I love the smileys also. [Image: 0472.gif]

You know, as I sit here buried in over 3 feet of snow with more coming, now I wonder about that 'warmer than normal' winter prediction. Yeah, it was warmer than normal until recently. Now we are getting socked here. Poor Richard is out there struggling to snow-blow all that snow and Anubis and I are sitting inside cheering him on. [Image: 29.gif]

*smiles*  Aren't men great, DreamTime. 

Stay warm there in Michigan.  Last I looked out the window, we were getting snow and ice here in Eden.  Driving to work will be no fun tomorrow morning.

Yes, Sily...men are good...for some things.  [Image: 227.gif]
We're staying as warm as we can...as long as the electricity doesn't go out again. It went out a few nights ago when it was only 21 degrees. BRRR...that was a cold night.

Richard just finished after spending 2 hours out there...unfortunately, it's snowing again. [Image: 28.gif]

Yeah unfortunately winter has finally come to Michigan. We have freezing temps and tons of snow. It sounds like I’ll be snow blowing all this week. icon_fluch

Most prophecies are from the illuminati, they know what they will do in the future so they can predict it. I have to say that the end times is a mind-control energy that puts fear with mass ramifications. You worry about an event, pass it on to a friend or family member, they pass it on, before you know it this event is in the mind of a nation.

Fear is how they keep people controlled, think of the total amount of law enforcers and military personal then do your math on the general population. How do they keep this mass population under control, if we all decided one day to revolt, they would have no hope.

If you are religious you fear the devil but also fear the God, so what is the purpose of such a belief if you are a good person only because you fear life and death?

Everyone needs to get the ‘End Times’ out of their mind-pattern, release it, the world could end tomorrow from a comet or if the sun died, global war or if one of those nuclear tests goes wrong, or if! Ifs and buts! How’s and whys! Maybe is not sure.The world will eventually end because we are raping and abusing it day after day.  

If you fear tomorrow, then tomorrow will be constructed from that fear.

Reptilians are scary and some extremely powerful, but they hold control from manipulation not strength. If they had the power they claim then they would show themselves in daily life and we would be physical slaves not mind controlled.  

Very well said AstroJ.... 

Hey guys, what is that stuff you call Snow????????  Ok I gotta go mow my lawn now.....  (Snicker)....hehehe naw....  But I would love to spend some time in the snow...  :)