Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPSTEIN'S BLACK BOOK - NAMES LISTED
Video 
Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book contains the names of people who could be described as being a mixture of the Feudal Elite, Robber Barons, Zionists, Nazis and members of the security services.

Here are some of the better known names:

Edward de Rothschild
Evelyn de Rothschild

David Rockefeller

Henry Kissinger

Edgar Bronfman
Edward Koch
Michael Bloomberg
Rupert Murdoch

Ehud Barak

A Saudi prince

Saudi Arabia's Prince Salman

Elizabeth
Prince Andrew
Charlie Althorpe
Viscount William Astor

Lord Alistair McAlpine

Ernst Hanover
Marie Hapsburg

Senator Edward Kennedy
John Kerry
Jimmy Buffet
Peter Soros

Constantine Niarchos (Billionaire).
Laurie Oppenheim

Jose Aznar (former Spanish Prime Minister, Director of the Friends of Israel Initiative. Under his watch the Madrid Train Bombings occurred).

Danny Baker
Sir Anthony Bamford

Baron Bentinck
Conrad Black
David Blaine
Tony Blair

Lauren Booth
Richard Branson

William and Carina Carey
John Cleese
Nicholas Coleridge
Clive Cook
Sophie Dahl
David and Linda Davies

Alan Dershowitz

Jonathan Dimbleby
Bernie Ecclestone

Ben Elliot
Chris Evans
Brian Ferry
Ralph Fiennes
Rocco Forte

Mathew Freud
David Frost
Mariella Frostrup
Lloyd Grossman

Lord Hanson
Marie Helvin
Mr Heseltine
Nick Hurd
Liz Hurley

Michael Jackson
Mick Jagger

Ted Kennedy Jr
Bobby Kennedy

Simon Le Bon
David Linley
Courtney Love

Lord Rothschild and Lord Mandelson

Peter Mandelson
Eric Margolis
Ghislaine Maxwell
Kevin Maxwell

John Micklethwait (Editor in chief of the Economist)

George Milford Haven
Rosa Monckton

Andrew Neil

David Puttnam
Bill Richardson

Gerald Ronson
Charlie Rose
Jessica Rothschild
Hannah Rothschild

Jeffrey Sachs
Edmund Saffra
James Sainsbury

Rupert Soames

Harry Sutherland
Hugo Swire
Alfred Taubman
Ivana Trump
Barbara Walters
Les Wexner
Shaun Woodward
Toby Young

More names from Epstein's Black Book:

Adam Dell (Dell Computers)

Elie_Wiesel (Holocaust campaigner)

Philip Dunne (UK Conservative MP)

Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore (Formula One)

Ambassador Fairweather (former British ambassador to Angola and Albania)

Stewart Swerdlow (American Con Artist)

Honorable Rupert Fairfax (additional assistant Private Secretary to HRH The Prince of Wales between 1986 and 1988)

RalphFiennes (actor)

Princess Firyal, wife Prince Muhammad bin Talal of Jordan

Steve Forbes (Forbes magazine)

Katie Ford (former CEO of Ford modeling agency.

Rocco Forte (CEO of Forte Group, friend of Tony Blair, son of Lord Forte who was a Knight of Malta SMOM)

Hon. Robert Hanson (linked to the Rothschilds)

Freddy Heineken (Heineken beer)

Mark Katzenellenbogen (financier)

Christopher Lawford (son of Peter Lawford)

Mallinckrodt (German Jewish Schroeder money)

BRITTAN; ELITE CHILD ABUSE RINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CesGs3p0...WL&index=2

https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/01/ep...d.html?m=1

Yea I dont believe Ivana Trump,the Trumps ARE NOT a part of the illuminati and global elite,they are wirking against it and exposing it!!! Trumps are not that bloodline!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lizzy Martin's post:
  • Richard

(02-29-2020, 01:42 PM)Lizzy Martin Wrote: Yea I dont believe Ivana Trump,the Trumps ARE NOT a part of the illuminati and global elite,they are wirking against it and exposing it!!! Trumps are not that bloodline!!
and they forgot the Clintons,Bill and Hillary,  Hillary the high satanic  illuminati witch who has been doing blood rituals for years and  molesting young girls ,really gross ,read some  of that Obrian womans testimony of what Hilaary did to her years ago.  The Clintons are totaly into   child sexual torture, Epsteins place was paradise for them. Hillary the demonic old hag will be burining in the depths of hell for eternity..namaste
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lizzy Martin's post:
  • Richard

(02-29-2020, 01:42 PM)Lizzy Martin Wrote: Yea I dont believe Ivana Trump,the Trumps ARE NOT a part of the illuminati and global elite,they are wirking against it and exposing it!!! Trumps are not that bloodline!!

Trump is a mason that hasn't been vetted. Meaning he hasn't had sex with a minor. There is nothing they can use to blackmail him. He's not under their control.

(03-01-2020, 12:11 PM)Richard Wrote:

Trump is a mason that hasn't been vetted. Meaning he hasn't had sex with a minor. There is nothing they can use to blackmail him. He's not under their control.

Wait so what y’all are saying is the millionaire land mogul who’s father was a high ranking CIA member and right hand man of mcarthys for that fiasco has been working towards joining the elite families who became president with support of the entire Republican Party the same party that hated him till he got the nod then defend him unconditionally as he changed the tax law to benefit the wealthy and well I don’t even have to go into his term. But you think one of the two parties are not only going to allow someone they know wants to destroy them become president but make him their candidate and then you think the people’s votes actually got him there. And after four years The only people he has exposed are the incompetence of staff members he hired. No I bet that’s what happened and he’s gonna drop the curtain on the whole swamp any day now. Cmon guys you give him too much credit. And for that matter you think Epstein’s black book the one that could implicate mist of the elit on the planet just fell into this guys hands and he puts it on reddit. Like he don’t realize they will find him and give him a “heart attack”. Yup I’m buying it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Holdmybeer's post:
  • William

(03-04-2020, 09:39 PM)Holdmybeer Wrote:

Wait so what y’all are saying is the millionaire land mogul who’s father was a high ranking CIA member and right hand man of mcarthys for that fiasco has been working towards joining the elite families who became president with support of the entire Republican Party the same party that hated him till he got the nod then defend him unconditionally as he changed the tax law to benefit the wealthy and well I don’t even have to go into his term. But you think one of the two parties are not only going to allow someone they know wants to destroy them become president but make him their candidate and then you think the people’s votes actually got him there. And after four years The only people he has exposed are the incompetence of staff members he hired. No I bet that’s what happened and he’s gonna drop the curtain on the whole swamp any day now. Cmon guys you give him too much credit. And for that matter you think Epstein’s black book the one that could implicate mist of the elit on the planet just fell into this guys hands and he puts it on reddit. Like he don’t realize they will find him and give him a “heart attack”. Yup I’m buying it .

It sounds like you don't know enough of what is going on to understand the situation correctly.

(03-05-2020, 01:38 PM)Richard Wrote:

It sounds like you don't know enough of what is going on to understand the situation correctly.

Possibly, it is hard to gauge the context and inference from text. I apologize for a second there I thought you were trying to say that trump was somehow a good person who actually cares about the people. And not a member of the same elites who’s sole purpose is to gain a higher place under the feet of their real masters. But just in case you did make no mistake, him and all before him since Kennedy became corrupted. There is no way either party would ever allow an interloper to take such a high seat.espcially one who threatens their livelihood. They would just have him meet an unfortunate accident. The day he became their candidate he hasn’t done anything to benefit anyone but them. I am truly sorry he could not be the one to lift the veil but he is from their world.

(03-05-2020, 10:43 PM)Holdmybeer Wrote:

Possibly, it is hard to gauge the context and inference from text. I apologize for a second there I thought you were trying to say that trump was somehow a good person who actually cares about the people. And not a member of the same elites who’s sole purpose is to gain a higher place under the feet of their real masters. But just in case you did make no mistake, him and all before him since Kennedy became corrupted. There is no way either party would ever allow an interloper to take such a high seat.espcially one who threatens their livelihood. They would just have him meet an unfortunate accident. The day he became their candidate he hasn’t done anything to benefit anyone but them. I am truly sorry he could not be the one to lift the veil but he is from their world.

I can see how a person who gets all their news from MSM would see things that way. All that is for is public consumption. The media is disconnected from reality. All controlled by the Cabal. You have to dig deep if you want the truth. Don't expect the MSM to spoonfeed you with it.

(03-06-2020, 06:17 PM)Richard Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 12:11 PM)Richard Wrote: Trump is a mason that hasn't been vetted. Meaning he hasn't had sex with a minor. There is nothing they can use to blackmail him. He's not under their control.

I can see how a person who gets all their news from MSM would see things that way. All that is for is public consumption. The media is disconnected from reality. All controlled by the Cabal. You have to dig deep if you want the truth. Don't expect the MSM to spoonfeed you with it.

Hahaha friend your asseement is way off and the usual counters to the normal folks is not gonna cut it.
I’ve known the flaws of the main stream media for over 25 years, this idea is not new just its players.
Only you are putting your stock into one who was already an elite he’s just changed job titles.
Keep disbelieving that is the end result all of us want.
Just try not to buy into a messiah so easily propped up into a position to damage them without any resistance. Y’all are not giving enough credit to the powers that be.
You cannot downplay their knowledge cunning and strategic abilities.
If trump is what you think,
Then they will simply make him a Kennedy/martyr.
Do not fool yourself into believing it is as simple as the idea proposed,
Underestimating them is their biggest advantage.
How easy it would be to create a scenario that would get the attention of the awakened by playing on their hopes?
All they would need is a hero that they have been waiting for and a few breadcrumbs of possible patterns and we would create it for them. And while wait for the reckoning they smile and go back to business.

(03-21-2020, 06:47 PM)Holdmybeer Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 06:17 PM)Richard Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 09:39 PM)Holdmybeer Wrote: Wait so what y’all are saying is the millionaire land mogul who’s father was a high ranking CIA member and right hand man of mcarthys for that fiasco has been working towards joining the elite families who became president with support of the entire Republican Party the same party that hated him till he got the nod then defend him unconditionally as he changed the tax law to benefit the wealthy and well I don’t even have to go into his term. But you think one of the two parties are not only going to allow someone they know wants to destroy them become president but make him their candidate and then you think the people’s votes actually got him there. And after four years The only people he has exposed are the incompetence of staff members he hired. No I bet that’s what happened and he’s gonna drop the curtain on the whole swamp any day now. Cmon guys you give him too much credit. And for that matter you think Epstein’s black book the one that could implicate mist of the elit on the planet just fell into this guys hands and he puts it on reddit. Like he don’t realize they will find him and give him a “heart attack”. Yup I’m buying it .

Hahaha friend your asseement is way off and the usual counters to the normal folks is not gonna cut it.
I’ve known the flaws of the main stream media for over 25 years, this idea is not new just its players.
Only you are putting your stock into one who was already an elite he’s just changed job titles.
Keep disbelieving that is the end result all of us want.
Just try not to buy into a messiah so easily propped up into a position to damage them without any resistance. Y’all are not giving enough credit to the powers that be.
You cannot downplay their knowledge cunning and strategic abilities.
If trump is what you think,
Then they will simply make him a Kennedy/martyr.
Do not fool yourself into believing it is as simple as the idea proposed,
Underestimating them is their biggest advantage.
How easy it would be to create a scenario that would get the attention of the awakened by playing on their hopes?
All they would need is a hero that they have been waiting for and a few breadcrumbs of possible patterns and we would create it for them. And while wait for the reckoning they smile and go back to business.

I have enough inside info to know you're absolutely wrong. I can see your mind is made up, so I'm not going to spend any time trying to change it. As time goes on you'll see I was right and you were wrong.