Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle/Bird archetype
I'm wondering if there is an eagle/bird archetype. Don't know if anyone here could help me with that?

The reason that I am asking is that throughout my vizualisations, there is the recurring eagle/bird like creature. Just a few days ago whilst being on the lion frequency a eagle/bird emerged from the lion, perching itself on my shoulder. A little hard to explain.. Anybody else have experiences like this?

Hi Blondina,

There are animal alters used to divert attention away from the Lion frequency, most common i've seen is tiger although there can be lynx, jaguar, eagles, dragons etc. Not sure if this applies to your viz though..

Would love to know more if your willing to share ;)

I personally know there are animal alters which can be triggered when one tries to enter the Lion frequency, this is based on the person's own personality aspects (ie. if you have agressive tendancies you can be programmed with a demonised version of the Lion which is Tiger, like I was). This obviously mitigates the Lion frequency and weakens your ability to stay on it.

There are also animal alters in the programming matrix which could be any animal in existence (even from any existence or parallel reality). Again they only program into you what is based on your personality and genetics.

Maybe be you have Eagle genetics/or alter...

When I had aleph archetype vision standing like a statue with all blue green pink gold colors around it, in one moment archetype started changing shape in archetype that kinda looked like arrow and a bow and was pointing forward from left to right, I felt it was some bird archetype maybe eagle and had a flying sensation. And one time I try to connect lion cause some demon was bugging me and in that attempt I saw 2 creatures, sauron like mask in lord of the rings and a sabertooth lion/tiger that kinda showed the teeth to this demon and stood against it. What do you say?

@rskiller: wow. Where do you get your information from? Would love to know more about this. Haven't heard of this before. But then again I'm pretty new to all of this compared to many.

SHAMAN Wrote:When I had aleph archetype vision standing like a statue with all blue green pink gold colors around it, in one moment archetype started changing shape in archetype that kinda looked like arrow and a bow and was pointing forward from left to right, I felt it was some bird archetype maybe eagle and had a flying sensation. And one time I try to connect lion cause some demon was bugging me and in that attempt I saw 2 creatures, sauron like mask in lord of the rings and a sabertooth lion/tiger that kinda showed the teeth to this demon and stood against it. What do you say?

Not saying that i'm the expert here, but from my experience and what you state it sounds like in your attempt to access Lion a demonic entity was trying to prevent this. Similar to my experience when accessing the Lion freq. the Lion would battle the Tiger -- but this was only possible because the Tiger was more active at that time because of my mind-patterns at that time related to the Tiger's (enhanced by programming of course) -- it was not benevolent.

Meaning? Translate what that animal means to you, it's characteristics and then work on releasing those negative mind-patterns, this stops the alter animal being triggered and stopping you.

If I were you I would do release work on why you are being possessed by entities in the first place ;)

Blondina, i've just been through the animal alters being triggered (as my posts above) thats all...

There is a small section about this in Advanced Hyperspace and Oversoul DVD.

There is thousands of years of genetics locked inside YOU, this is ancestral genetics and even non-human genetics like Lion, Dolphin (from the Atlantean experiments), Bear etc....like my good friend Polly says, we are a walking library of information :) 

Thanks for the reply ;)

Interesting, something to consider Blondina. I'll think on this one a bit. I'm not sure that I buy the eagle genetics spin on it, so much as the possibility of a program.