Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earthquake Alerts
For the past several months, a system of analyzing planetary conjunctions and Asteroid Markers has been accurate in showing significant tremors and possible Volcanic Eruptions.

Based on this system, December 17th to 19th 2010 has an Earthquake or Volcano Alert. I received a dream in which December 10th was suggested for a tremor in America but I did not find the Astrological Signature in that except that KAALI-Neptune-Chiron in 26 Aquarius semi-sextile POSEIDON exact in 26 Capricorn, which sextiles Uranus exact in 26 Pisces. Saturn weakly squares VULCANO as well but on 17th December, we see Saturn square VULCANO exact and Sun square Uranus exact.

Mars, Pluto, Node and Mercury form a powerful stellium in Capricorn from Dec 10th and this continues till Dec 19th.

Very interesting.Thank you for the info.

iqhunk, how would you interpret those astrological aspects you mention in last two sentences?

Tell him what you saw for Dec.Let's just hope it doesn't
happen.

Well, I guess it will happen sooner or later.

Ill tell him privately

why so much secrecy? If u don't want to tell what you “saw“ .. why even mention it? oh well

Bernard,do you have an attitude problem?
It is not my story to tell but veronica's,so if she wants to share it, she will.Perhaps if you were capable of doing
the work yourself,you wouldn't need anyone else to tell you what will happen.

Bernard, sorry but I feel great responsibility when I write anything in public, especially when the information is so big that is almost unbelievable even for me. The only thing I can say is that what iqhunk writes makes sense.

I see .. so you saw an earthquake in a vision or something but chose not to say it. OK. I understand now.

MC: no I do not have an attitude problem. So far you seem to have one. You seem a little full of yourself to say the least. But as long as you contribute with stuff its OK by me. You also talk like you are the second coming of Christ. I find it amusing. You seem very insecure and you attack anyone who criticizes you or one of your bosnian buddies. Are all eastern europeans like this? I am asking you because Stewart mentioned that because all the mind-control experiments in Eastern Europe, you have now many people with serious anger issues and bad attitudes. I guess this kind of explains it. I hope you release all this stuff. I think you would feel much much better. Cheers from Geneva :)

bernard Wrote:You seem very insecure and you attack anyone who criticizes you or one of your bosnian buddies. Are all eastern europeans like this? I am asking you because Stewart mentioned that because all the mind-control experiments in Eastern Europe, you have now many people with serious anger issues and bad attitudes.
No,most people are friendly,sympathetic and kindhearted. :D