Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edgar Cayce & The Swerdlows
Last year I found more information about Edgar Cayce.

To me it is incredible valuable to have information and explanations from the viewpoint of Cayce about the Esoteric Teachings (and thus the works of the Swerdlows) and vice versa; the works of the Swerdlows are incredible important to understand Edgar Cayce.

The very interesting point about Cayce in relation to the Montauk Project is Cayce's readings about the future could/would have to be correct if the Montauk Project didn't happen.

That's a very important thing to have in mind were heavy technology with mind-control are very powerful to change "future imprintings" of the Akasha.

To my opinion, You can point the Montauk Project as a good example to see Free Will is overruling everything, (in this case the will of the Montauk Project Management Team with the help of technology was able to "intrude" future time-lines).

In general, I like the books of Edgar Cayce, which give me extra insights about the working of the mind, oversouls and parapsychology.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Edgar Cayce How to Develop Your Psychic Ability Richard 0 688 04-13-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Edgar Cayce Predictions for 2017 Breaking News 0 864 12-16-2016, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Edgar Cayce’s Prophecy Comes True: Hall of Records Discovered Breaking News 4 2,784 02-17-2016, 09:36 AM
Last Post: MC
  New Discoveries Disclosed Regarding Edgar Cayce Richard 2 1,936 05-26-2007, 01:38 AM
  Edgar Cayce prophecy for 2007: Iran is preparing a trap to G.W. Bush Richard 0 1,384 02-27-2007, 01:25 PM