Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eerie Happenings - But Interesting
Okay, I thought that I would report a couple of things that have been happening to me recently since they are kind of strange and interesting. 

First off, for the past week, each time I go out back with the dog, there is this one dragonfly that constantly comes and either lands on me or just flies around me. I know it is the same one because it is unusual. Its body is red and on its wings, near the body, are two reddish orange spots. It has landed on my hand, my head, and my chest - all on different days. I don't know why it is hanging around, but I find it kind of neat.

Then, yesterday when we were mowing, this one white car was just sitting on the side of the road near our house, with the motor off and just staring. Now, there is no parking on our street since it is rural and has no shoulders (very narrow road). So seeing a car sitting there raises a red flag.  Well, I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and I stopped the mower and just stood there staring back at him. He then started up his car and pulled into our driveway to turn around and left. As he was leaving though, I caught a glimpse of his license plate - at least the first 3 numbers. What do you think they were? Yep...666!  So then I was playing around with TPTB and was saying out loud (as I was mowing so no one else was able to hear me ;)) "okay, if you want to make a deal, then you have to give me the money I need to move out of here into a better place. You need to just drop the money into my lap so that I can be sure it was from you."  You know, stuff like that. Well, what do you think happened today when I got me email? Yep, all of a sudden I had some money put into my PayPal account. (Thank you again, donor.) Anyway, I just thought that it was really coincidental...

Dreamtime,

How do you feel about the surveillance from the white car? Any intuition on it?

Richard, How about you?

Why do you want to move?

Am I asking too many questions?:D 

I don't know how I felt about the car. I think I just kind of sluffed it off. That's why I stopped and stared at him. But I do think he wanted me to see his license plate and that's why he pulled into our drive. 666 - weird, huh?

We have been wanting to move for a long time now. Our house is not ours but Richard's dad's, and it is really, really, REALLY teenie tiny. It is falling apart and we don't even have room in the kitchen for a table. No, no dining area either. So anyhoo, we want to move, but I am not sure where yet.

talking of cars...

my bedroom window is on the side of the house, opposite next-door's house, so I can only see a small part of the road out front... but there is almost always a shiny black-coloured car or 4x4 parked directly opposite, on the one small part of road that can be seen from my window. I've always wondered if this is just a coincidence....

Talking of coincidence, people keep telling me I look like Sylar from Heroes, even down to the glasses, but I had never watched the program till the other night. When I watched it for the first time there was a character called Pete who Sylar said was his brother... guess what my brother's name is!

Watch out brains here I come!

That is great news about the money in your account DT!  :D

Interesting about the dragonfly.  I've been seeing praying mantis' lately.

Dreamtime,chances are whomever did hear you. You should be more careful about things you say/wish for around strange persons like that. Over the last 10months,the strange things I've seen/experienced would make me think this is so. I wouldn't be making such deals,as they will eventually come with a price you may not be able to/or interested in repaying.

What did the person look like DT? It could have been a hybrid watching you, they do a lot of surveillance and usually not discreetly as they want to be seen. Nice about the donation, someone is thankful for your work, hope you get lots more.

Thanks for all the replies. AJ: All I could tell was that it was a man in the car. I did notice him looking at me when he pulled into our driveway and then backed out, but I really couldn't make out much more than that. I just got the feeling that he wanted me to see his license plate. LOL

Yes, Anu, I know that they say be careful what you wish for, but unfortunately, I've always been a bit of a rebel - you know - in you face come and get me kind of person. Yeah, it is probably foolish, but I don't like being messed with secretly. If they want me for something, then they better damn well ask first!

Yes, Sily, I think it is neat about the dragonfly. The really strange thing is, is that it is past the time when dreagonflies should be out and about. I mean, we've already had our first freeze.

That's interesting Rob, about your similarities to Heroes. I love that show. I'm trying to figure out what special powers I would want...

Dreamtime , You certainly exercised more restraint than I would have . In the city it's one thing but because I live rural too, I understand the  strangeness of it. I probably would have followed him. Not saying that's the smart thing to do but when home,family or friends are involved I get a little fiery. Once when we lived in the city I followed and chased a car that had shown up and parked by my house for a couple of mornings , the driver  just sitting there . I had to go off to work every morning so the second day of this I went out to my car as if to go to work ,circled around the block and pulled up behind that car. I got out to approach the car and he took off. He wasn't going very fast just regular city street speed so I had no problem catching up and following them . Anyway long story short turns out they were invesitagating a neighbor of mine for  disability fraud.They were pretty upset with me saying I had blown their cover.Some cover.

Funny story MN, the exact same thing happened to us about 10 years ago.

DT let me ask you this, think back to that day when the car was there, did you first ‘see’ it or did you first ‘feel’ it, so after feeling that person did you then look and see him with your eyes? This I am interested in…